Friends say ex-Shirley town administrator consumed by possible job ...

Full story: Lowell Sun

Nashoba Publishing/John Love Shirley Town Administrator Kyle Keady addresses an article at a June 2006 Town Meeting in Shirley.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of62
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Victory

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Shirley Resident wrote:
<quoted text>I read the article over a couple of times, I see no comment where Chip or Dave condone or excuse Kyle's actions, they both condemn his behavior while trying to make sense of what caused him to do what he did. While I share your anger at Kyle's crimes and believe he has done the right thing by admitting his guilt and hope he receives a just sentence, I see no need to slander others. Chip and Kyle are both decent family men who have served the town to the best of their abilities for many years. I do not mean that you are slandering them, but others have.
Chips remarks saying Kyle was afraid his contract would not be renewed is off the wall! That's why he put a camera in the freaking ladies room? Give me a break...he needs serious help. Chip is a tax evader, he needs to keep his mouth shut. The only way he has helped this Town is self serving.
Shirley Resident

Bolton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 12, 2010
 

Judged:

2

Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
Chips remarks saying Kyle was afraid his contract would not be renewed is off the wall! That's why he put a camera in the freaking ladies room? Give me a break...he needs serious help. Chip is a tax evader, he needs to keep his mouth shut. The only way he has helped this Town is self serving.
I re-read the article again, just to be sure, no where does Chip indicate that Kyle's fear of losing his contract was the reason for Kyle planting the camera, nor does in indicate that it justifies Kyle's behavior. He simply pointed out Kyle's behavior before the camera and recording devices were discovered. No one in Shirley, whether they consider themselves Kyle's friend or foe disagrees with your statements about Kyle's actions and the need for him to be punished for those crimes. I think everyone in town, who knows Chip at all, would tell you that he never evaded his taxes, never denied owing them, never blamed anyone else for his tax problem, and, ultimately sold his business to other family members to settle his tax debts. Anyone who knows Chip would also tell you that actions as Selectman were never self-serving. Even his enemies (who thoroughly researched his past decisions) would have to admit his actions were completely above board. If you have any information regarding his actions as a town official which indicate self-serving behavior, you should be specific and tell us what information you have, otherwise, your remarks are simply slander and lies. Without Chip's leadership and guidance, the town of Shirley would still be without the new police and fire station, without a new library, without a new Town Hall, without a new school, without a new senior center. It is men like Chip who make small towns a community....what have you accomplished as a resident of Shirley. Please don't twist my words and say that I feel Chip accomplished these goals on his own, he would be the first to tell you it was the community as a whole who got these items done, and the first to deflect any praise away from himself to others involved in these projects.
Shirley politics

Groton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know what you are talking about. Kendra came back from vacation, was listening to a tape of the meeting she missed while away to get up to speed...at the end was a conversation of her and Kyle that she did not know was being recorded...at this point she contacted Town Counsel.
Also, Kyle was in trouble before with another Town employee that he had an affair with...she tried to commit suicide after. He has been a sleeze for years but the former BOS were all his croanies and he got away with EVERYTHING! I hope he sings like crazy and lets us know who else is involved in this mess. Then he needs some jail time and mental health care.
Kendra was listening not to a recording of a meeting she had missed while away. She was listening to nearly year-old meetings in which she and the other selectmen discussed how they were going to deal with Kyle's apparent desire to go to Pepperell. They had been refusing to approve or release these minutes, and were using the town attorney to make excuses for them to drag out their release until after the election. Kendra had apparently not listened to them since they were made last summer. These were the discussions in which Enrico said he wanted to force Kyle to reapply for his job (along with other applicants,) and possibly be forced to pay whatever the remainder was on his contract if he left his job before the new contract expired. You cannot excuse what Keady did, but the fact that the board hadn't renegotiated his contract just days before it was set to expire was not an oversight. While Deveau was micromanaging things by following Keady to his job interviews (and to others' interviews) in Pepperell, and trying to come up with ways to bring his salary back to what it would have been had his salary not been frozen for two years, Enrico was doing everything in his power to get rid of him. What may have started for Keady as spying on the selectmen and his coworkers out of paranoia about the games Mr. Cappucci had been playing for three years to oust him, appears to have become a much greater perversion.
Victory

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Shirley politics wrote:
<quoted text>
Kendra was listening not to a recording of a meeting she had missed while away. She was listening to nearly year-old meetings in which she and the other selectmen discussed how they were going to deal with Kyle's apparent desire to go to Pepperell. They had been refusing to approve or release these minutes, and were using the town attorney to make excuses for them to drag out their release until after the election. Kendra had apparently not listened to them since they were made last summer. These were the discussions in which Enrico said he wanted to force Kyle to reapply for his job (along with other applicants,) and possibly be forced to pay whatever the remainder was on his contract if he left his job before the new contract expired. You cannot excuse what Keady did, but the fact that the board hadn't renegotiated his contract just days before it was set to expire was not an oversight. While Deveau was micromanaging things by following Keady to his job interviews (and to others' interviews) in Pepperell, and trying to come up with ways to bring his salary back to what it would have been had his salary not been frozen for two years, Enrico was doing everything in his power to get rid of him. What may have started for Keady as spying on the selectmen and his coworkers out of paranoia about the games Mr. Cappucci had been playing for three years to oust him, appears to have become a much greater perversion.
And YOU know what recording Kendra was listening
to because you were there? Give it up...Kyle is a pervert and all his buds. He sorely needs help.Hope tells us who else was involved in the wire tapping, he was NOT alone.
the jaundiced eye

Bolton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU know what recording Kendra was listening
to because you were there? Give it up...Kyle is a pervert and all his buds. He sorely needs help.Hope tells us who else was involved in the wire tapping, he was NOT alone.
The others involved in the wiretapping are the one's who were being wire-tapped, Rico and Kendra. Kyle essentially fired himself with his abberrent behavior. The citizens of Shirley fired Rico, I suspect in a couple of years when she is up for re-election, if she runs the people of Shirley will fire Kendra as well. The citizens of Shirley have taken the measure of people like her, Rico, her hus band, Kevin Hayes et al, and have spoken loud and clear at the ballot box. It may have escaped your attention, but Hayes and Dumont finished last and dead last in the recent regional school board election, the ones they tried to slander finished first and second. Kendra is part of a very small vocal nasty cabal of anti-government haters whose agenda has been exposed and found wanting;
Clear Vision

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Shirley has few heroes to use as role models. Kendra is one (Joe Hawthorne is another) and Shirley would do good to recognize such. Those who want to go back to the old ways in Shirley be careful of what you wish for. next - Bryan Dumont and Kevin Hayes were not percieved as good fits to be on the regional school board but in my opinion that was a mistake because both understand the regionalization vote was taken and had they been voted in they would be a voice of reason to make sure regionalization was implemented correctly. To draw a conclusion that since one was against a proposal that he/she wouldn't do a good job implementing it is easlily made but flawed.
the jaundiced eye

Bolton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Clear Vision wrote:
Shirley has few heroes to use as role models. Kendra is one (Joe Hawthorne is another) and Shirley would do good to recognize such. Those who want to go back to the old ways in Shirley be careful of what you wish for. next - Bryan Dumont and Kevin Hayes were not percieved as good fits to be on the regional school board but in my opinion that was a mistake because both understand the regionalization vote was taken and had they been voted in they would be a voice of reason to make sure regionalization was implemented correctly. To draw a conclusion that since one was against a proposal that he/she wouldn't do a good job implementing it is easlily made but flawed.
Both dumont and hayes were clearly opposed to regionalization, and in off the cuff remarks made in public places clearly stated their intentions to do whatever they could do dismantle it if elected. Their agenda was quite clear and that is why they were crushed in the recent election, they had nointentions what-so-ever of implementing things correctly. Indeed they would have done anything in their power to gum up the works. Their agenda was to see regionalization fail. The town of Shirley woke up to the dirty dealings of both Dumonts, hayes, and Cappucci, honest citizens have had enough of their backstabbing, innuendo, and dirty politics.
Clear Vision

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Accusations, which I don't believe, easily made. If you don't like Kendra, especially for her heroic act, then by all means lets go back to what your type of honest citizens like, the Keady era and his Selectman bud(s). Shirley has a morals and integrity problem as has been shown by supporting criminals past and present. I suggest when corruption hits close to home cleaning up is hard to do.
new to town

Bolton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Clear Vision wrote:
Accusations, which I don't believe, easily made. If you don't like Kendra, especially for her heroic act, then by all means lets go back to what your type of honest citizens like, the Keady era and his Selectman bud(s). Shirley has a morals and integrity problem as has been shown by supporting criminals past and present. I suggest when corruption hits close to home cleaning up is hard to do.
what other criminals, "past and present" are being supported by shirley residents? Lot's of people make these accussat ions but they never give any specifics about who they are talking abou t or what crimes were committed. If you can't name the individuals can you at least talkabout the crimes that were committed?
Victory

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Shirley Resident wrote:
<quoted text>I read the article over a couple of times, I see no comment where Chip or Dave condone or excuse Kyle's actions, they both condemn his behavior while trying to make sense of what caused him to do what he did. While I share your anger at Kyle's crimes and believe he has done the right thing by admitting his guilt and hope he receives a just sentence, I see no need to slander others. Chip and Kyle are both decent family men who have served the town to the best of their abilities for many years. I do not mean that you are slandering them, but others have.
You must be new to Town..Albeit Chip may be a good family man, he was a God awful selectman, a non tax payer and was only in it for self serving profit and to get away with not paying fees for services. Read the Sun article where Chip says Kyle was worried about not getting a contract...that caused him to video in the ladies rest room? Gee, I guess anyone worried about their job should follow his example? That is just plain PERVERTED!
they are out there

Clinton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Kyle Supporter, Real Sunshine, Shirley Resident, Shirley Politics, Jaundiced eye;
What colossal jewels of glittering ignorance! This just proves, study hard education does mean something. Try and stay in shape, high cholesterol can effect cognitive skills.
Actually people should feel bad for all of you, if it were not for the fact that you clowns only talk to yourselves. And not one of you "intellectual giants" know anything, but that's to be expected I suppose when you get you "news" from a weekly rag, or listening to others on these blogs! Samfield, oooh I mean real/shirley sunshine, try a salad bar and a bath! NO ONE in town hall talks to you why would they? Call Bob Eramo get the "minutes" He has them,why is Bob not speaking out? Either he is in an attempt to smear folks,and is hiding behind one of the above "names" Bob usually tells the truth, in most cases. Eramo was made of fool of/used by Keady for the grand stand the night before the election. There was nothing on the minutes dealing with anything! Or I'm sure Eramo would have called a press interview, kill one conspiracy. Swain, "horrified" by Keadys actions, Hey Dave you have been to Kyles home at least twice since the arrest and to one joint social event, Still horrified? Or the drinks were free so what the heck! How did Dumont/Hayes get into Keady mess, was Keady driven to recording in the ladies room by them running for school committee? Here is a hint go to Town Hall Dina, ask the Town Clerk to see the filings for the last election, Ask yourself "Why did they spend sooo little, do so little, could they have been running for another reason? Your foolish CIA comment (you dolt) could not a CIA spook have insured victory?
"They talk in public, where? when? what was said? "talk in Town hall" Who? what was said?
try having a fact, oh that's right Bloggers/you don't need them.
If it comes out that tapes both perverted video and audio go back to 2006, what will you clowns then say? Kyle KNEW Cappucci, Deveau and Dumont were going to get elected, the Mensa nominee Chip, told them so! If it comes out the video taping goes back to 2002, before the audio started what will be your conspiracy? Kyle could read sign language and he could tell by the facial expressions when ladies were using the toilet what was on their minds!

You are all sad pathetic little freaks, with absolutely nothing to do but sit, alone in the heat, body order overwhelming, based on lack of adequate grooming, in several day old under garments, talking back on fourth on this little blog, making yourselves feel better, giving yourself some litle bit of self importance, saying to yourself with a little smile, drool rolling down your chin, "I really got them this time". And
feeling like a "group" because there are several more sad, pathetic little dweebs who agree with you. You are most assuredly 9/11 truthers, wearing aluminum hats to keep the death star rays from seeing your thoughts. Trust me "they" already have checked your brain cavity, Sorry nothing there but a for rent sign. Make sure you all watch the History channel this Thursday evening, "9/11 the real crime" is being followed by "Republicans killed Kennedy" then to a rousing debate,“Why FNC is the devils broadcast station" And at 10pm. An expose' on Chip Guercio's Life story and good deeds for Shirley, gotta tune in quickly it is two minutes in length and critics are saying they drew it out an extra 45 seconds too long!
Real Sunshine

Bolton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jul 23, 2010
 
they are out there wrote:
Kyle Supporter, Real Sunshine, Shirley Resident, Shirley Politics, Jaundiced eye;
What colossal jewels of glittering ignorance! This just proves, study hard education does mean something. Try and stay in shape, high cholesterol can effect cognitive skills.
Actually people should feel bad for all of you, if it were not for the fact that you clowns only talk to yourselves. And not one of you "intellectual giants" know anything, but that's to be expected I suppose when you get you "news" from a weekly rag, or listening to others on these blogs! Samfield, oooh I mean real/shirley sunshine, try a salad bar and a bath! NO ONE in town hall talks to you why would they? Call Bob Eramo get the "minutes" He has them,why is Bob not speaking out? Either he is in an attempt to smear folks,and is hiding behind one of the above "names" Bob usually tells the truth, in most cases. Eramo was made of fool of/used by Keady for the grand stand the night before the election. There was nothing on the minutes dealing with anything! Or I'm sure Eramo would have called a press interview, kill one conspiracy. Swain, "horrified" by Keadys actions, Hey Dave you have been to Kyles home at least twice since the arrest and to one joint social event, Still horrified? Or the drinks were free so what the heck! How did Dumont/Hayes get into Keady mess, was Keady driven to recording in the ladies room by them running for school committee? Here is a hint go to Town Hall Dina, ask the Town Clerk to see the filings for the last election, Ask yourself "Why did they spend sooo little, do so little, could they have been running for another reason? Your foolish CIA comment (you dolt) could not a CIA spook have insured victory?
"They talk in public, where? when? what was said? "talk in Town hall" Who? what was said?
try having a fact, oh that's right Bloggers/you don't need them.
If it comes out that tapes both perverted video and audio go back to 2006, what will you clowns then say? Kyle KNEW Cappucci, Deveau and Dumont were going to get elected, the Mensa nominee Chip, told them so! If it comes out the video taping goes back to 2002, before the audio started what will be your conspiracy? Kyle could read sign language and he could tell by the facial expressions when ladies were using the toilet what was on their minds!
You are all sad pathetic little freaks, with absolutely nothing to do but sit, alone in the heat, body order overwhelming, based on lack of adequate grooming, in several day old under garments, talking back on fourth on this little blog, making yourselves f
I just figured out who you really are.....Joe, is that you? Joseph Goebbels, Nazi propaganda minister, keep repeating the same Lies, innuendo, half-truths, threats and accusations until honest people are intimidated and silenced. One by one Hitler's monsters were rounded up and brought to justice. Deomocracy will prevail, Rico lost, his henchmen have been thoroughly discredited, Kendra will be a one-termer....justice will prevail. you try to paint your opponents with the Kyle paint, anyone who knew him or worked alongside him in the past "must" be guilty of something! Then you accuse them of something//anything, doesn't matter what or if it's true, half-true, or completely false, then just scream it loudly, here,(where your identity is protected) and whisper it in public. The rock has been lifted, the light is shining, the roaches will scurry for cover....let the sunshine in, you have lost.
Real Sunshine

Bolton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jul 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

to they are out there: Yes you certainly are! I just figured out who you really are....Joe, is that you? Joseph Goebbels, Nazi propaganda minister. Your fifteen minutes of fame are up, Joe, will look forward to your bellowing and misrepresentations at town meeting. I will be sitting beside you smirking after Kendra loses like Rico did.
ooh someones cranky

Clinton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jul 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Real Sunshine wrote:
to they are out there: Yes you certainly are! I just figured out who you really are....Joe, is that you? Joseph Goebbels, Nazi propaganda minister. Your fifteen minutes of fame are up, Joe, will look forward to your bellowing and misrepresentations at town meeting. I will be sitting beside you smirking after Kendra loses like Rico did.
Talking to yourself again DMS? No one is listening you left wing dope. Your Shirley sunshine blog is unread, you are un-listened to! you are a sad pathitic little loud mouth, left wing depending on a large school to get a job and continue to leach of off taxpayers. BLAH, BLAH BLAH.
"they are out there never mentioned anything except to slam you, my opinion not hard enough, spend some time cleaning up your yard, it is an embarrasement to Shirley
nasty

Clinton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jul 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

"You are all sad pathetic little freaks, with absolutely nothing to do but sit, alone in the heat, body order overwhelming, based on lack of adequate grooming, in several day old under garments, talking back on fourth on this little blog, making yourselves feel better, giving yourself some litle bit of self importance, saying to yourself with a little smile, drool rolling down your chin, "I really got them this time". And
feeling like a "group" because there are several more sad, pathetic little dweebs who agree with you. You are most assuredly 9/11 truthers, wearing aluminum hats to keep the death star rays from seeing your thoughts. Trust me "they" already have checked your brain cavity, Sorry nothing there but a for rent sign."

WELL SAID!!!!!

This "story is two month old and you folks are still trying to plant a seed, of what?...Wait till the Grand Jury. I'm sure you will have a "plot" figured out for that..

Again WELL said!
Real Sunshine

Bolton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jul 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

nasty wrote:
"You are all sad pathetic little freaks, with absolutely nothing to do but sit, alone in the heat, body order overwhelming, based on lack of adequate grooming, in several day old under garments, talking back on fourth on this little blog, making yourselves feel better, giving yourself some litle bit of self importance, saying to yourself with a little smile, drool rolling down your chin, "I really got them this time". And
feeling like a "group" because there are several more sad, pathetic little dweebs who agree with you. You are most assuredly 9/11 truthers, wearing aluminum hats to keep the death star rays from seeing your thoughts. Trust me "they" already have checked your brain cavity, Sorry nothing there but a for rent sign."
WELL SAID!!!!!
This "story is two month old and you folks are still trying to plant a seed, of what?...Wait till the Grand Jury. I'm sure you will have a "plot" figured out for that..
Again WELL said!
Joe, time to run for it, Argentina or Brazil is where most of you Nazi bullies head to when you have lost the war. Bye, don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
the jaundiced eye

Bolton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jul 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Clear Vision wrote:
Accusations, which I don't believe, easily made. If you don't like Kendra, especially for her heroic act, then by all means lets go back to what your type of honest citizens like, the Keady era and his Selectman bud(s). Shirley has a morals and integrity problem as has been shown by supporting criminals past and present. I suggest when corruption hits close to home cleaning up is hard to do.
You may not believe these accusations, but if you hang out at the
Devens grille a few nights and listen closely, you WIll hear these comments from the horse's mouth, they get a few beers inthem and let loose with their true opinions. They have a simple agenda, they think their taxes are too high, they couldn't care less about the town of Shirley. Shirley(outside of Kyle) has no morals or integrity problems other than these yahoos.
Jeeper get a life

Clinton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jul 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

the jaundiced eye wrote:
<quoted text>You may not believe these accusations, but if you hang out at the
Devens grille a few nights and listen closely, you WIll hear these comments from the horse's mouth, they get a few beers inthem and let loose with their true opinions. They have a simple agenda, they think their taxes are too high, they couldn't care less about the town of Shirley. Shirley(outside of Kyle) has no morals or integrity problems other than these yahoos.
Another loud mouth heard from, hang out where? When? listen to who? saying what? Jeepers get a life will ya... So some folks from Shirley "Hang out" at the Devens Grille, so does Ayer, so does other people from other towns, No one cares about Keday, or anything else..accept for DMS and her band of overwight socialists

Have you folks nothing better to do...Grand Jury will get more folks, get more Charges on the folks already busted, and your plan then, will be WHAT? "The Grand Jury met at Devens Grille" or at Rico's house and got told how to vote, so they could pick on Keday

This would be laughable were it not so sad!
the jaundiced eye

Bolton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jul 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Jeeper get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
Another loud mouth heard from, hang out where? When? listen to who? saying what? Jeepers get a life will ya... So some folks from Shirley "Hang out" at the Devens Grille, so does Ayer, so does other people from other towns, No one cares about Keday, or anything else..accept for DMS and her band of overwight socialists
Have you folks nothing better to do...Grand Jury will get more folks, get more Charges on the folks already busted, and your plan then, will be WHAT? "The Grand Jury met at Devens Grille" or at Rico's house and got told how to vote, so they could pick on Keday
This would be laughable were it not so sad!
Kyle is gone, nobody supports him, wants him back, nobody is blaming the "Shirley Tea Party" for his demise. Specifically in the group were Dumont, Hayes and a couple of their drinking buddies, their conversation was overheard by a group sitting at the table behind them....they were talking and laughing about the upcoming regionalization election and their plans to gum up the works as best they could,I wish I could give you a specific date, but it is first handinformation.
the jaundiced eye

Bolton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jul 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Jeeper get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
Another loud mouth heard from, hang out where? When? listen to who? saying what? Jeepers get a life will ya... So some folks from Shirley "Hang out" at the Devens Grille, so does Ayer, so does other people from other towns, No one cares about Keday, or anything else..accept for DMS and her band of overwight socialists
Have you folks nothing better to do...Grand Jury will get more folks, get more Charges on the folks already busted, and your plan then, will be WHAT? "The Grand Jury met at Devens Grille" or at Rico's house and got told how to vote, so they could pick on Keday
This would be laughable were it not so sad!
Our "plan" has already been implemented....Capucci out, Hayes out, Bryan Dumont out.....Kendra is next....we, the citizens that truly care about Shirley....are taking our town back! Now that Kyle is gone, who are you going to use for a boogeyman.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of62
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Lowell Forum right now

Search the Lowell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dracut man admits to vandalizing neighbor's hom... 4 hr Tony Stark 1
Town demanding repair plan for Billerica Mall (Mar '10) 19 hr Elise Gingrich 131
Mafia in Billerica? (Sep '09) Wed Tony Stark 29
30-month term in Lowell stabbing (Mar '08) Apr 13 Duck 44
why do girls lie about being pregnant? (Apr '09) Apr 13 Sad 19
High on Crack Street (Aug '08) Apr 12 brinalea 146
Billerica Forum Apr 11 EYEBALLCHAMBERS 4
•••
•••

Lowell News Video

•••
Lowell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lowell Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lowell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••