Who do you support for Governor in Massachusetts in 2010?

Posted in the Lowell Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 1,163 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 16
First Prev
of 59
Next Last
voter

Boston, MA

#1 Oct 12, 2010
the best candidate in the race
Everett mom

Boston, MA

#2 Oct 12, 2010
we can not afford as a state DP get him out
Laurie

Shrewsbury, MA

#3 Oct 12, 2010
We cannot afford to have Deval Patrick in government any longer. His campaign slogan was "Together we can" to which I add, "spend your money"
Charlie

Everett, MA

#4 Oct 12, 2010
I'm for Baker.
CIL

Springfield, MA

#5 Oct 12, 2010
This ? affects me and the work I do have done for 30 yrs Patrick doesn't support it. Want to cut this program people of ma. We are known for are caring. We pay taxes we did fight for are right to no what money is spent on no taxation without representation BOSTON TEA PARTY...Here in this city taxes were raised to give raises to those who work for the city. I did get a raise each year of 55 cents and a phone call from the the SEAUI or whatever that union is congratulating me for having the most seniority in the state working with this program. Is a good program puts people who are challenged to work on the road to independence.Since I have lived in north adams I have talked with people attend city council meeting its my job to be involved in the community where i live some people on this program do this with the salvation army and NBCC I was told a few yrs back go do your work with NBCC I can do my work where choose I am working on the ramp issue on NAPD...That an issue with the mayor The mayor said thing would change for the disabled They did look river st Sidewalk suck you have to walk in the road in places you fall off the curb because of overgrown bushes its changed from nothing to WORST.DISABILTYS COMMISION I am sure its not me its the people who will continue to cover up. things that need to be fixed. To be up to code with ADA That's a SHAME..Unless I act out of order the city cant stop me I have a job to do I am just doing it...Vote for BAKER another Patrick term means MORE CUTS TO PROGRAMS WITH PERPOSE...CIL
jimcapob@aol.com

Malden, MA

#6 Oct 12, 2010
worst of two evils
taxed enough already

South Hadley, MA

#7 Oct 12, 2010
voting against Patrick more than anything
layla24

Ellicott City, MD

#8 Oct 12, 2010
Analize what U all is voting for : is better Deval stay If u look and the other side .He could only do as then affort Him to do.the same mistake U'll did with Obama.expecting LOts from Him when Bush did all d down Fall, if the republican dont come United and stop the racism we could see the Progress of the cunty, thats the same way the r teaching there kids .ey! deal with what it is know this battle btween republican and democratic have to end .they bringing down the county. Deval is a good Governor he prouf it Massachusstes why dont giving a nother chance.just look and what the republicant is doing to Obama.when the republican is the one that have the county the way it at! please were is the inteligency.if Obama mess up ..what? you all wants Him to do the same as Bush? have to run the following year?
come on b honest people...is no way theys guys is doing nothing wrong stop the raicesim please !
Chuck

Lenox, MA

#9 Oct 12, 2010
Charlie wrote:
I'm for Baker.
I was undecided till Charlie convinced me otherwise.
Voter

Bedford, MA

#10 Oct 12, 2010
layla24. Is there a decoder ring or an online translator needed to read your post?
Nomad

Pepperell, MA

#11 Oct 12, 2010
Yeah, remember, if you do not support Deval or Obozo,
you are a racist
YAWN......
Voter

Lenox, MA

#12 Oct 12, 2010
Not voting for big right wing health care company guy. He made big bucks while the average citizen got the hose. Sorry Charlie!
JJ

Andover, MA

#13 Oct 12, 2010
Dump Deval -"Together We Can"!
sher

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Oct 12, 2010
Its not a black v white issue. The voters will choose whom they believe is the best person to lead this state.
Voter

Bedford, MA

#15 Oct 12, 2010
Voter wrote:
Not voting for big right wing health care company guy. He made big bucks while the average citizen got the hose. Sorry Charlie!
And where did Deval make all his money?

Texaco, or, Big Oil. Ta-dah!!!!! Ameriquest, or, predatory lending practices. Ta-dah!!!!!

I'll take the healthcare guy over the oil/predatory lending guy everyday of the week.

Did you know that Ameriquest paid $325 million in settlements in 49 states? That's his legacy.

Charlie Baker took a failing company, made some difficult decisions, and turned it around to become profitable for 24 straight quarters.

The choice seems obvious.
Graduate

Lunenburg, MA

#16 Oct 12, 2010
He can make the hard, fiscally sound decisions. He has done it before. He is our best chance of digging out of this hole we are in. It won't be pretty, but of the 4 candidates, he is our best shot.
Graduate

Lunenburg, MA

#17 Oct 12, 2010
Baker, that is.
Peter

Weymouth, MA

#18 Oct 12, 2010
Patrick is out of touch.
Yoga Man

Allentown, PA

#19 Oct 12, 2010
I'm writing in a vote for Mr Bill Weld.
Gail

AOL

#20 Oct 12, 2010
need a change

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 59
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 8 hr Janet Simard DiLisio 17,791
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) Wed GiovanniTheGreat 335
Massachusetts' ballot is stacked for voters Aug 24 Jtn 1
Fireworks? Aug 23 alicew234 1
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Aug 23 Ur worst nightmare 672
Tyngsboro Music Selection (Aug '12) Aug 21 Musikologist 17
Gangs of Lowell in the 90s. (Jul '08) Aug 21 Washed up 130
•••

Lowell News Video

•••
•••

Lowell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lowell People Search