Do you remember????
washington state cougar

Spokane, WA

#18446 Jul 20, 2013
TOMMY,or whoever you call yourself these days.i get up at three am every saturday to watch the rifleman,for a few hours.
Harry Truman

Lowell, MA

#18447 Jul 21, 2013
Lowell Guy wrote:
<quoted text> Arrrrr Soooooo!
you sure know Lowell!
Thank You.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18448 Jul 21, 2013
Where were they located.

Eagle cab.
Parkway cab.
Poirier's hobby shop.
Alex shoe shine.
Bagel restaurant.
Groveland fruit.
Bur becks dairy.
Loveios dairy.
Hayward farms.
Chucks bar.
Moosehead café.
Kahn's gas station.
Portia's shoe store
JFK

Plainville, MA

#18449 Jul 21, 2013
Harry Truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You.
where does the buck stop?:-D

*_*
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18450 Jul 21, 2013
JFK wrote:
<quoted text> where does the buck stop?:-D
*_*
Not on Obozo's desk. that's for sure.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18451 Jul 21, 2013
JFK wrote:
*_*
With Obama.
It stops everywhere .
Egypt , Africa, Every Muslim country.
Lets not forget vacations.
Next place Martha's Vineyard.

Egypt 23 f16's 200 tanks. And a 1.9 billion loan. Which we owe China,
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18452 Jul 21, 2013
JFK wrote:
*_*
JFK.
You sure are smarter than Obama.
JFK

Plainville, MA

#18453 Jul 21, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK.
You sure are smarter than Obama.
. I wonder if he gets chicken croquettes at his house?
JFK

Plainville, MA

#18454 Jul 21, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
With Obama.
It stops everywhere .
Egypt , Africa, Every Muslim country.
Lets not forget vacations.
Next place Martha's Vineyard.
Egypt 23 f16's 200 tanks. And a 1.9 billion loan. Which we owe China,
I bet he knows how to get to Elliott's! I'd love to see him show up at Santoro''s around 2:30 in the morning for a large Italian!
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18455 Jul 21, 2013
JFK wrote:
<quoted text>. I wonder if he gets chicken croquettes at his house?
He gets whatever he wants.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18456 Jul 21, 2013
JFK wrote:
<quoted text> I bet he knows how to get to Elliott's! I'd love to see him show up at Santoro''s around 2:30 in the morning for a large Italian!
Yes he knows where Elliott's is.
He has a guide named Bob Mckay, But the guy took him to Keith academy. And gave him a GPS. to get to Elliott's
Janet Simard DiLisio

Spring Hill, FL

#18457 Jul 22, 2013
JFK wrote:
<quoted text> I bet he knows how to get to Elliott's! I'd love to see him show up at Santoro''s around 2:30 in the morning for a large Italian!
He might not be able to get in to many people.Most pretty drunk there at that time of night more then half would be to drunk who is was LOL .I worked there years ago, days and nights and the weekends could be pretty wild.
Janet Simard DiLisio

Spring Hill, FL

#18458 Jul 22, 2013
I as taking about Santoros
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18459 Jul 22, 2013
Janet Simard DiLisio wrote:
I as taking about Santoros
And I worked at Elliott's That's when it was the old one with the sliding door and window. Both busy places.
Even though I worked there.
I liked the trailer's hot dogs better. lol.
Mr Lowell

Plainville, MA

#18460 Jul 24, 2013
It sure is good to see all the normal people back posting on here. Guess all the nut cases are on other forums thank God!
washington state cougar

Spokane, WA

#18461 Jul 24, 2013
I wish you hadn't said that MR LOWELL.these nuts will be back spewing their crap on this topix.i've seen people who thought it was okay to post again,but i guaranty they'll be back.i hope that all my lowell pals are staying cool.washington state has had hot weather these last few weeks.here in spokane we've had temps ranging from 103 to 97 degrees.it's weird this weather,as we don't usually get this hot.i had the princess out in the backyard,while i mowed the grass.i kept her in the shade,and she still got a case of heat stroke.i watered her down,and she finally came around about five in the morning.these critters like to lay in the sun,but my girl is ONLY going out to relieve herself,and thats it.on a better note,a girl that i knew while growing up just sent me my shoes,trunks,robe,and gloves,which i left in her care when i went into the service.it was something to show my wife,as she never knew that i boxed while growing up in lowell.i see dickie is back in the lowell sun.i think i watched him box in the silver mittens.you folks stay cool.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18462 Jul 24, 2013
washington state cougar wrote:
I wish you hadn't said that MR LOWELL.these nuts will be back spewing their crap on this topix.i've seen people who thought it was okay to post again,but i guaranty they'll be back.i hope that all my lowell pals are staying cool.washington state has had hot weather these last few weeks.here in spokane we've had temps ranging from 103 to 97 degrees.it's weird this weather,as we don't usually get this hot.i had the princess out in the backyard,while i mowed the grass.i kept her in the shade,and she still got a case of heat stroke.i watered her down,and she finally came around about five in the morning.these critters like to lay in the sun,but my girl is ONLY going out to relieve herself,and thats it.on a better note,a girl that i knew while growing up just sent me my shoes,trunks,robe,and gloves,which i left in her care when i went into the service.it was something to show my wife,as she never knew that i boxed while growing up in lowell.i see dickie is back in the lowell sun.i think i watched him box in the silver mittens.you folks stay cool.
Well if they do come back. We need to completely ignore them.
As you said before. I know I was one who argued back with them.
But I will never ever give them that satisfaction again.
Have a good week.
BJT

Nashua, NH

#18463 Jul 27, 2013
Jabba wrote:
<quoted text> And before Peter built his auto mall the car dealer that was there before him was called, Pierce Ford, Now I'm the one dating myself, LMAO
I worked at Pierce Ford. Great Place. Wamesit Bowling Alley and Wamesit Drive in. Dont forget Lefty's and Paradise Donuts on Rogers St.
BillPalmer

Snellville, GA

#18464 Jul 28, 2013
Well I'm back, hope I'm not considered to be one of the nut cases. Nothing much to add, will be looking at all the posts I have missed, then may have some comments.
Later
BillPalmer

Snellville, GA

#18465 Jul 28, 2013
Wondering wrote:
There was another guy that used to walk up to people and hand them a card that said he was deaf and dumb in hopes of getting a handout.
Hey, it's like when I used to proposition every good looking girl I met, 9 out 10 times I would get slapped or insulted, but that 10th time......oh boy!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Wed Sheils 727
keno in massachusetts (Nov '08) Jun 30 Yahoo 79
News Ex-Billerica resident on MBTA's wanted list (Aug '10) Jun 30 Brybry 18
News Ex-Tewksbury tenants awarded $726G for mold ordeal (Mar '09) Jun 29 susan 31
News Lowell mother held without bail after fleeing f... Jun 29 hammerhead 1
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) Jun 28 donna 347
News Deja vu for driver in Lowell police chase (Jan '09) Jun 28 Full time creep 21
More from around the web

Lowell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages