Since: Jul 12

Spokane, WA

#18126 Dec 6, 2012
GOOD MORNING,wanted to wish everybody a MERRY CHRISTMAS,and a joyous NEW YEAR.SLA,FR,MURPH,JANET,AND ALL MY FRIENDS FROM LOWELL.i miss talking with you folks,but i don't care for all the BS.WSU,CHERI,AND THE princess.
Crying in the rain

Lowell, MA

#18127 Dec 6, 2012
washington states cougar wrote:
GOOD MORNING,wanted to wish everybody a MERRY CHRISTMAS,and a joyous NEW YEAR.SLA,FR,MURPH,JANET,AND ALL MY FRIENDS FROM LOWELL.i miss talking with you folks,but i don't care for all the BS.WSU,CHERI,AND THE princess.
Same 2 you and Cheri and Princes.
Check in once in a while.
Have a nice Christmas, And a Happy New Year.
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

#18128 Dec 10, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …Goverement at work againa and everybody have a nice Holiday
Sla

North Billerica, MA

#18129 Dec 10, 2012
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm down in the dumps. Because I'm not as cute as you.
What a clown useing an apes face on your isp.
your a sick puppy. A moron. A useless piece of crap.
Have a nice day.
Sorry your right i am a drunken loser who cant say nice things cause i am such a fat arrogant slob , realy i am so fikin ugly my mother would tie a bone to my leg so the dogs would play with me . and now even a puppy has a bigger dik than i do but that dont matter i havnt seen mine for years because i am a fat slob loser azzhole
Crying in the rain

Lowell, MA

#18130 Dec 10, 2012
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry your right i am a drunken loser who cant say nice things cause i am such a fat arrogant slob , realy i am so fikin ugly my mother would tie a bone to my leg so the dogs would play with me . and now even a puppy has a bigger dik than i do but that dont matter i havnt seen mine for years because i am a fat slob loser azzhole
The phonny Sla,
Wants to be the real Sla.
Bring your old lady over.Ill make her very happy.
And your Mom 2,
They may go for my dog.
After being with a loser like you.
$ ussy, L M A O .
Hudson Speedway Memory

Syracuse, NY

#18131 Dec 21, 2012
I remember Mo Tweety when he was running a 70s camaro at hudson. I was little 7 or 8. I had two uncles that ran a 1974 Challenger and a 64 olds. Mo Tweety's camaro was for sale in the Massachusetts autotrader about 3 years ago (2010-2001).

I do remember two guys from Mount Vernon that had a buick skylark with lots of extra metal welded in all over the car for "bumping" anyone remember them?
kelley wrote:
Sorry I didnt see someone had responded, I just googled his name with Hudson Speedway and this thread came up, he used to take us up there all the time in the 80's to watch him race, my cousins raced there too Bo and Timmy Lord. I'm trying to find the picture you guys are talking about of my Uncles.
<quoted text>
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18132 Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas,
F/R, WSC. JANET, TOMMY.
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#18133 Dec 28, 2012
Sla wrote:
Merry Christmas,
F/R, WSC. JANET, TOMMY.
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and also best wishs for happy and healthy new year for you and your family!
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18134 Dec 28, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and also best wishs for happy and healthy new year for you and your family!
Same to you.
Be nice to have the gang back. And ignore the idiots.
Jane Simard dilisio

Spring Hill, FL

#18135 Dec 28, 2012
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Same to you.
Be nice to have the gang back. And ignore the idiots.
Happy New Year to all
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18136 Dec 28, 2012
Jane Simard dilisio wrote:
<quoted text>Happy New Year to all
I hope you and FR Are enjoying the warm temps. It's freezing here.
And more snow SATURDAY,LOL,
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#18137 Dec 28, 2012
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you and FR Are enjoying the warm temps. It's freezing here.
And more snow SATURDAY,LOL,

Mid 60's here but supposed to be in the mid 70's by Tuesday. I know it's 35 degrees in Dracut right now. We know what cold is, the people down here shiver when drops below 60.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18138 Dec 29, 2012
Happy New Year.
Dave Levesque

Las Vegas, NV

#18139 Jan 5, 2013
los1251 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember a big white house on I think it was Chippawa off Saratoga directly across from Bettencourts Variety? There was an old couple, he owned Andrews Oil Co. and they had all kinds of fancy birds, pheasants, and a goldfish pond with huge goldfish in it? He was a friend of my Dad's and we used to watch the 4th of July fireworks from their upstairs front glassed in porch? I'm talking very late 50's early 60's here.
I remember the old man Andrews I use to go there and try to buy Pigeons off of him, he never wanted to sell any though, first floor is where his cars were parked and where his show chickens were kept. He had a Blue jay in his firts floor aviary who used to steak a peanut from his cockatiel and then if he crapped the old man had him get a tissue out of the tissue box and bring it to him so that he could wipe the crap up... Nice old guy though...
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18140 Jan 5, 2013
Dave Levesque wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the old man Andrews I use to go there and try to buy Pigeons off of him, he never wanted to sell any though, first floor is where his cars were parked and where his show chickens were kept. He had a Blue jay in his firts floor aviary who used to steak a peanut from his cockatiel and then if he crapped the old man had him get a tissue out of the tissue box and bring it to him so that he could wipe the crap up... Nice old guy though...
Sorry did not know that guy. But he had to have a lot of patience to rain that bird.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18141 Jan 6, 2013
train.
Latenigter

Saline, MI

#18142 Jan 7, 2013
I remember as a kid going to the North School in North Chelmsford in the 1970's Next to the school and across the road from Crystal Lake(as it was called then)there was a bait shop called Marty's Bait shop. It was a small shack and Marty was a nice older gentlemen that sold us kids nightcrawlers in a stylofoam cup.
Dave Arsenault

AOL

#18143 Jan 17, 2013
Do you remember The Commodore Ballroom back in the mid 60's whem Little John & The Sherwodds was the house band and the opening act for so many famous groups of that era. I was the original drummer for he band until Feb 1966 when I got drafted into the army. Had such great times back then and got to meet so many legendary artist of those days. So sad that I'ts not there anymore and now just a parking garage.
Janet Simard DiLisio

Spring Hill, FL

#18144 Jan 17, 2013
Dave Arsenault wrote:
Do you remember The Commodore Ballroom back in the mid 60's whem Little John & The Sherwodds was the house band and the opening act for so many famous groups of that era. I was the original drummer for he band until Feb 1966 when I got drafted into the army. Had such great times back then and got to meet so many legendary artist of those days. So sad that I'ts not there anymore and now just a parking garage.
Loved that place,,had a lot of fun times there.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#18145 Jan 18, 2013
Janet Simard DiLisio wrote:
<quoted text>Loved that place,,had a lot of fun times there.

I didn't know you were a bump & grind kinda gal??

Yes, I agree it was a great place and I bet a lot people met their mate there as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freedom of Thought, Belief and Religion 2 hr Lightbearer 45
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) Sat Melissa Perez 343
News Nationwide survey gives Westford 'top 100' brag... (Apr '09) Apr 22 Just saying 33
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Apr 21 ajs7421 716
Review: Acculocity Inc Apr 17 endworkslavery 1
Where are Lowell's most haunted places? (Jun '08) Apr 17 Tony Stark 827
News Tewksbury attorney disbarred again (Jan '11) Apr 11 Nellie 16
More from around the web

Lowell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]