Do you remember????

Since: Jan 12

Lowell, MA

#18060 Sep 13, 2012
washington states cougar wrote:
GOOD MORNING,i went to grammar school at the HUGH J. MOLLOY.back in the day,this was a great neighborhood.we use to go sledding on horne's hill,along with the hills at MOUNT PLEASANT.the problem in lowell as i see it,is that the cops should TRAIN these gang bangers how to SHOOT.that way,they'd only shoot each other.it's really a shame that the lane st,smith st,neighborhood is home to the CAMBODIAN GANGS.these people have been fighting each other for HUNDREDS of YEARS.i say,round up all of these people,and send each one of them back to CAMBODIA.that will FIX the gang shootings.LOWELL has got a bigger problem than they think.it sounds like the WILD WEST.send in the national guard,they'll clean lowell up.the way i read this,the cops WON'T even go into these neighborhoods.i feel bad for the people of lowell,having to put up with this crap.back in the day,this stuff would have NEVER HAPPENED.BTW,is CHUCK'S store still open down there?
There you go again sensationalizing current events. You'd be more suited writing for the National Enquirer or the Weekly World News. There is not one bit of truth to anything you ever write. Tell us all the sources of your information regarding Lowell Police not entering any one of the neighborhoods in Lowell. Outside of the Cambodian genocide, where is written that the Khmer people have been fighting amongst themselves for hundreds of years? The Cambodian population has been settled now in Lowell for over 30 years now making most of the gang age population American Citizens, thus making deportation an impossible option for you. You are just so freaking ignorant. I was reading the Spokane area has been under siege by the influx of Southern California Hispanic and Black gangs establishing beach heads there as well as numerous white supremacist groups which you are undoubtedly one of their sympathizers. Spokane is only safer than 2% of the cities in the U.S. and Lowell rings in at 11% not much but still more than 5 times better than Spokane. I'm quoting neigborhoodscout.com . I too remember the Lane and Smith St. areas during the 60's. Although still far from perfect, many of the dilapidated row houses and blocks that existed there were torn down and replaced by single family homes and condominiums. In many ways it is a better area today than the era you seem to have stuck in your mind.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18061 Sep 13, 2012
Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again sensationalizing current events. You'd be more suited writing for the National Enquirer or the Weekly World News. There is not one bit of truth to anything you ever write. Tell us all the sources of your information regarding Lowell Police not entering any one of the neighborhoods in Lowell. Outside of the Cambodian genocide, where is written that the Khmer people have been fighting amongst themselves for hundreds of years? The Cambodian population has been settled now in Lowell for over 30 years now making most of the gang age population American Citizens, thus making deportation an impossible option for you. You are just so freaking ignorant. I was reading the Spokane area has been under siege by the influx of Southern California Hispanic and Black gangs establishing beach heads there as well as numerous white supremacist groups which you are undoubtedly one of their sympathizers. Spokane is only safer than 2% of the cities in the U.S. and Lowell rings in at 11% not much but still more than 5 times better than Spokane. I'm quoting neigborhoodscout.com . I too remember the Lane and Smith St. areas during the 60's. Although still far from perfect, many of the dilapidated row houses and blocks that existed there were torn down and replaced by single family homes and condominiums. In many ways it is a better area today than the era you seem to have stuck in your mind.
You are one whaco,
People were not getting like today.
Stupid flea bag.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18062 Sep 13, 2012
Fill in the blank stupid.
Repent and you will be saved. Are you related to Obama?

Since: Jul 12

Spokane, WA

#18063 Sep 14, 2012
TO ALL MY LOWELL FRIENDS,the time has come to say see you later.the people who use others names,or use various names themselves,have WON.there are a number of other topix forums than this one.perhaps the time has come to put the do you remember topix down.the type of people that are now on here,aren't anyone i wish to talk to.so for all the neat people i've met on here,thanks for the conversation,about our girl lowell.washington state cougar.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18064 Sep 14, 2012
washington states cougar wrote:
TO ALL MY LOWELL FRIENDS,the time has come to say see you later.the people who use others names,or use various names themselves,have WON.there are a number of other topix forums than this one.perhaps the time has come to put the do you remember topix down.the type of people that are now on here,aren't anyone i wish to talk to.so for all the neat people i've met on here,thanks for the conversation,about our girl lowell.washington state cougar.
WSC.
I wish you and Cheri the very very best. You have been a good friend, I'll stay screw them.
I sincerly hope Cheri makes a full recovery.
Take care Buddy.
SLA.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18065 Sep 14, 2012
WHERE IS TRAVIS THE UGLY CHIMP.
I WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD.
CRAZY APE. YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR DAD.
F FACE.
Florida Retiree

Bradenton Beach, FL

#18066 Sep 15, 2012
After giving thought to the position WSC has taken, I too am of the opinion that it is fruitless to remain as a poster in this forum. Individuals like the Monkey, Cartoon Character and their cohorts have made this forum very unpleasant with their demeaning, insulting and disrespectful posts. I share WSC’s frustration and dissatisfaction in not wanting to interact with these troublesome delinquents whose only purpose if detract from the enjoyment of mutual communication, so I too will not be participating any longer in the meaningless exchange of trash chat.
My best to all of you normal folks, Thank You very much for the informative insights and laughs along the way. God Bless you all. FR.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18067 Sep 15, 2012
Well I will miss all of you.
They drove Tomy , Wsc, Janet, and manny others.

But I will not let them win.
I said I WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD . AND I WILL.

SCREW THE, MONKEY. DD's WINDBAG, AND THE QUEER DEPUTY DAWG. AND THE MUPPETT,
ALL THE SAME MORON.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU. GOD BLESS.
I ENJOYED TALKING TO ALL OF YOU. aND WISH YOU THE BEST.

I'll wate untill he agree's to meet me.
SO I'LL BE ON FOREVER. BECAUSE HE IS A PUS-Y.
Vet 72

Epping, NH

#18069 Sep 15, 2012
I'll bid farewell as well folks.Just remember one thing,there's a lot more good people in this world than the occasional cretins that have nothing better to do than create havoc.Best to all..
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18070 Sep 15, 2012
Vet 72 wrote:
I'll bid farewell as well folks.Just remember one thing,there's a lot more good people in this world than the occasional cretins that have nothing better to do than create havoc.Best to all..
Thank you.
You are right.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18071 Sep 15, 2012
Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again sensationalizing current events. You'd be more suited writing for the National Enquirer or the Weekly World News. There is not one bit of truth to anything you ever write. Tell us all the sources of your information regarding Lowell Police not entering any one of the neighborhoods in Lowell. Outside of the Cambodian genocide, where is written that the Khmer people have been fighting amongst themselves for hundreds of years? The Cambodian population has been settled now in Lowell for over 30 years now making most of the gang age population American Citizens, thus making deportation an impossible option for you. You are just so freaking ignorant. I was reading the Spokane area has been under siege by the influx of Southern California Hispanic and Black gangs establishing beach heads there as well as numerous white supremacist groups which you are undoubtedly one of their sympathizers. Spokane is only safer than 2% of the cities in the U.S. and Lowell rings in at 11% not much but still more than 5 times better than Spokane. I'm quoting neigborhoodscout.com . I too remember the Lane and Smith St. areas during the 60's. Although still far from perfect, many of the dilapidated row houses and blocks that existed there were torn down and replaced by single family homes and condominiums. In many ways it is a better area today than the era you seem to have stuck in your mind.
Come on f face it's you and me.
bring it. come get some.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18072 Sep 17, 2012
Where are you monkey. LMAO.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18073 Sep 17, 2012
I always said I;d have the last word.
LMAO.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18074 Sep 19, 2012
Travis the chimp has died.

He will be waked at the Lowell city dump.
Visiting hours Friday from 10pm to 1002 pm.

Will be buried at the Old Bensons animal park.

Please send donations to Deputy Dawg to help with
paying his shrink.

Travis leaves his brother DD'S windbag.
His uncle The muppett suck it.

And his wife. Miss piggy.
2 children.

Charles Manson. And Kermit the frog.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18075 Sep 22, 2012
Went to Trvis the chimps wake.
Just a few went.

Deputy Dawg with his beer belly and one tooth,
The MUPPETT SUCK IT . Smelled like his socks were gross.

DD's Windbag and his mom. I must say Depot Annie looked better than his mom.

DD's Windbag and Travis threw bananas in his casket.

Deputy Dawg threw a warrent in his casket.

And I peed in it.
Oh what a good time. LMAO.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18076 Sep 22, 2012
The old Benson's refusedto bury Travis on their land.
So he was brought to the Lowell dog park.
Where dogs smell the grond and piss on it.

Good choice, LMAO.

“Feel sorry for me”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18077 Sep 25, 2012
I see you haven't learned a thing.
Still spoiling for a fight you can't win.
Once a chimp, always a chimp.
You'll dance around in full meltdown. Got your tin cup? Maybe make a few nickels.
I see you over on the political threads making a fool of yourself.
I'd go over there and embarrass you more, but hey, you're doing that all by your lonesome.
What the heck is the matter with you?
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18079 Sep 27, 2012
Mayor Murphy and Rita MERCIER GO AT IT.
MURPHY WILL NEVER GET ELECTED AGAIN.

MURPHY IS AROGANT .
SELF CENTERD EGO MANIAC.
Judy

Dracut, MA

#18080 Sep 29, 2012
Sla wrote:
Mayor Murphy and Rita MERCIER GO AT IT.
MURPHY WILL NEVER GET ELECTED AGAIN.
MURPHY IS AROGANT .
SELF CENTERD EGO MANIAC.
You must be drunk.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18081 Oct 5, 2012
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be drunk.
YOU MUST BE A HOOKER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) Apr 17 Shortstuff 346
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) Apr 14 Chaz 370
News THE MAIN EVENT: Crowds flock to see 'Fighter' s... (Jul '09) Apr 9 Erin M 76
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Apr 5 Greg 115
Kenneth Waters was innocent 100% (Oct '10) Apr 3 Movies are not re... 33
Low Frequency Hum - Industrial Noise? (Mar '10) Apr 2 Darrell Dammen 55
cheryl carver billerica mass (Jun '14) Apr 1 Justagirl 5

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages