Do you remember????
Florida Retiree

Bradenton Beach, FL

#18038 Aug 29, 2012
DDs Windbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice kid you raised there. A good kid would have arranged to ship one to you, or sent a gift certificate.
I don't know who you are yet, and I don't understand why you continue posting to us the way you do but I know it has to stop and I am asking you this one time to stop posting to us.

Would you explain why you continue to do this?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Feel sorry for me”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18039 Sep 3, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are yet, and I don't understand why you continue posting to us the way you do but I know it has to stop and I am asking you this one time to stop posting to us.
Would you explain why you continue to do this?
Have you noticed how many folks are iconning your posts to send the message that they do not agree with you? Your mean spirited posts are not welcome.
I post here for the simple reason that you don't get to decide who posts on a public forum.
You may have had your head up your asp when I started posting here, but it was right after you told another poster he was banned. You do not decide that.
You and your boyfriend can chat privately, but choose to flaunt your affair here. Clearly you need an audience. This audience is saying boo and throwing ripe fruit, spam, and eggs.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#18040 Sep 3, 2012
sam the painter wrote:
do you remember when the government only took out .5% of your check for SSI !! and now all the retire's are cashing checks that are more money than they were making working !!,and also is the money the baby boomers have put in to SSI ,but won't get ,their because you retire's are greedy and will have spent all of it!!!!
SSI is Supplemental Security Income, not Social Security. The government didn't take anything from your paycheck for SSI.
Retirees have no say in how much comes out of your paycheck or how much benefits will be. For SS, the tax was never less than 1.0% and that was 1937-49. Median family income was $1,160 per year. An income of $2,000 per year put you in the top 10% of wage earners. You could buy a new house for under $5,000.$1 in 1935 had the same value as $16.72 today. I understand your frustration but don't blame retired people, blame the politicans.
AHW52

Braintree, MA

#18041 Sep 4, 2012
OG Frank wrote:
There used to be a bowling alley across the street from Towers News, in a basement. I forget the name of that place.
Brentwood Lanes
How about Alpine Lanes in Chelmsford also?
AHW52

Braintree, MA

#18042 Sep 4, 2012
Brentwood Lanes

How about Alpine Lanes in Chelmsford?

Town House Moter Lodge (Where the 99 is now on Chelmsford St.)
Epicure Restaurant (corner of Central & Market)

Chin Lees Chinese Restaurant upstairs from Woolworths in Kearney Sq.

The BC (green candy snakes on St. Patrick's Day)

The Palmer Restaurant (Palmer & Middle St.)

The Chicken House on Central St.

Scott Jewelry (where Edible Arrangements is now)

Blue Dot Candy on Bridge St.
Janet Simard DiLisio

Spring Hill, FL

#18043 Sep 9, 2012
Were is everyone? Are you all on vacation? AHW the Town house was a good place to go for a drink and most times it was quiet there.Did you ever go to the Town Meeting in Chelmsford ? That was a good fun place too.Is it me or do most people feel the music is to loud when you eat out? People have to talk loud to hear each other.

Since: Jul 12

Spokane, WA

#18044 Sep 9, 2012
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL,i too was wondering where everybody has been JANET.i guess when you get to our age,the kids are all gone,replaced with grand kids,so i would say most of the regulars are home doing something.for me,taking care of the missus,and putting my sprinkler system to bed for the winter.i can tell what kind of winter we're up against by watching our back yard squirrels.they're LOADING up with nuts,and every time i see this,a horrible winter is coming.the last time i watched this,we had over NINETY-FIVE inches of snow,in THREE MONTHS!snow blower is tuned up,ready to go,bring it on.CRUISIN,i noticed you said CRAYTON,did you think that was somebody you knew back in the day.we've already talked about the CRAYTON family.hope all is well with you all,and i'm sure this forum will HEAT UP,as mother nature turns cold.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18046 Sep 11, 2012
washington states cougar wrote:
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL,i too was wondering where everybody has been JANET.i guess when you get to our age,the kids are all gone,replaced with grand kids,so i would say most of the regulars are home doing something.for me,taking care of the missus,and putting my sprinkler system to bed for the winter.i can tell what kind of winter we're up against by watching our back yard squirrels.they're LOADING up with nuts,and every time i see this,a horrible winter is coming.the last time i watched this,we had over NINETY-FIVE inches of snow,in THREE MONTHS!snow blower is tuned up,ready to go,bring it on.CRUISIN,i noticed you said CRAYTON,did you think that was somebody you knew back in the day.we've already talked about the CRAYTON family.hope all is well with you all,and i'm sure this forum will HEAT UP,as mother nature turns cold.
Good to hear she is doing good. sounds like your in for a bad winter.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18047 Sep 11, 2012
Janet Simard DiLisio wrote:
Were is everyone? Are you all on vacation? AHW the Town house was a good place to go for a drink and most times it was quiet there.Did you ever go to the Town Meeting in Chelmsford ? That was a good fun place too.Is it me or do most people feel the music is to loud when you eat out? People have to talk loud to hear each other.
Hi. Janet.
Please excuse my words to the animals. A/K/A/ All cowards.
Nothing to say that adds to normal people.
Bunch of freaks. Have a good week.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18048 Sep 11, 2012
DDs Windbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice kid you raised there. A good kid would have arranged to ship one to you, or sent a gift certificate.
Nice Mother who raised you. Your Mother should have kicked your fat ass.
Janet Simard DiLisio

Spring Hill, FL

#18049 Sep 12, 2012
Did I hear right that there were 3or 4 shooting in Lowell last week?What was that all about>
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18050 Sep 12, 2012
Janet Simard DiLisio wrote:
Did I hear right that there were 3or 4 shooting in Lowell last week?What was that all about>
Yes on Smith st. Gang wars. It's just LOWELL BEING lOWELL.
And 3 last week on Bridge st.

Spokane, WA

#18051 Sep 12, 2012
GOOD MORNING,i went to grammar school at the HUGH J. MOLLOY.back in the day,this was a great neighborhood.we use to go sledding on horne's hill,along with the hills at MOUNT PLEASANT.the problem in lowell as i see it,is that the cops should TRAIN these gang bangers how to SHOOT.that way,they'd only shoot each other.it's really a shame that the lane st,smith st,neighborhood is home to the CAMBODIAN GANGS.these people have been fighting each other for HUNDREDS of YEARS.i say,round up all of these people,and send each one of them back to CAMBODIA.that will FIX the gang shootings.LOWELL has got a bigger problem than they think.it sounds like the WILD WEST.send in the national guard,they'll clean lowell up.the way i read this,the cops WON'T even go into these neighborhoods.i feel bad for the people of lowell,having to put up with this crap.back in the day,this stuff would have NEVER HAPPENED.BTW,is CHUCK'S store still open down there?
Just Me

Billerica, MA

#18052 Sep 12, 2012
I say Cambodian Hunger Games.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18053 Sep 12, 2012
GOOD MORNING,i went to grammar school at the HUGH J. MOLLOY.back in the day,this was a great neighborhood.we use to go sledding on horne's hill,along with the hills at MOUNT PLEASANT.the problem in lowell as i see it,is that the cops should TRAIN these gang bangers how to SHOOT.that way,they'd only shoot each other.it's really a shame that the lane st,smith st,neighborhood is home to the CAMBODIAN GANGS.these people have been fighting each other for HUNDREDS of YEARS.i say,round up all of these people,and send each one of them back to CAMBODIA.that will FIX the gang shootings.LOWELL has got a bigger problem than they think.it sounds like the WILD WEST.send in the national guard,they'll clean lowell up.the way i read this,the cops WON'T even go into these neighborhoods.i feel bad for the people of lowell,having to put up with this crap.back in the day,this stuff would have NEVER HAPPENED.BTW,is CHUCK'S store still open down there?
CHUCK PASSED AWAY. IT'S NOW A LIQUOR STORE.
Lowell is the new booth hill.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18054 Sep 12, 2012
chuck was a child molester.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18056 Sep 12, 2012
Same idiot who uses 5 to 70 IPS'S
sAME GROUP OF INSECTS.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18057 Sep 12, 2012
Theses idiots calling Chuck such names.
I'm sure they are social failuers in life.
BROUGHT UP BY SCUMMY PARENTS.

And I bet they are bringing up their kids the same way.
Maggett's.

Spokane, WA

#18058 Sep 13, 2012
GOOD MORNING ALL,twenty-one degrees yesterday,at my place.all i can say about this chuck thing,i went to that store HUNDREDS of times as a kid,and chuck never tried anything on me.all the neighborhood kids went there also.i'm sure if he was a child molester,the parents would have known,and wouldn't have let us go there.he was very generous toward the little league,and also with the silver mittens.i don't think it's cool to smear someone's name when their dead and can't defend themselves.where is FR these days?
Sla

Dracut, MA

#18059 Sep 13, 2012
GOOD MORNING ALL,twenty-one degrees yesterday,at my place.all i can say about this chuck thing,i went to that store HUNDREDS of times as a kid,and chuck never tried anything on me.all the neighborhood kids went there also.i'm sure if he was a child molester,the parents would have known,and wouldn't have let us go there.he was very generous toward the little league,and also with the silver mittens.i don't think it's cool to smear someone's name when their dead and can't defend themselves.where is FR these days?
I agree with you.
And they use my name scum baggs. Cowards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspects arraigned in Lowell murder (Sep '09) 16 hr Truth 91
Billerica Music Emporium (Oct '12) Thu Musikologist 14
Where are Lowell's most haunted places? (Jun '08) Wed Azday28 838
News No bail for N.H. man accused in Lowell stabbing Nov 30 Salem resident 1
Neofotistos vs Saab Nov 23 OrangeLion 1
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Nov 22 Lowellian978 786
Kenneth Waters was innocent 100% (Oct '10) Nov 20 Doreen Montak 31

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages