SWorry hit it twice.
Sla

AOL

#17998 Aug 26, 2012
Sorry

Since: Jul 12

Spokane, WA

#17999 Aug 26, 2012
GOOD MORNING,welcome to the forum VET72.always nice to welcome somebody new to the forum.SLA,the missus is doing fine,last chemo and she's still weak,and tired.we still have her adjustable bed in the living room.she'll get better,as i'm trying to get her to slow down.i enjoy waiting on her,and i'm sure you understand this SLA.nice to see you moving out of the "danger zone"FR.CRUISE,whats up?you folks have a nice week.

“Florida Retiree to you!”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18000 Aug 26, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
Heading over to the east coast to avoid this storm, we'll be staying at Daytona Beach. I'll keep an eye out at the Taco Bell's for any unususal activities!:-)
it's useful being the blowhard I am. I blew Isaac right off the West coast. I may be old but I'm full of WIND!
Florida Retiree
Sla

AOL

#18002 Aug 26, 2012
washington states cougar wrote:
GOOD MORNING,welcome to the forum VET72.always nice to welcome somebody new to the forum.SLA,the missus is doing fine,last chemo and she's still weak,and tired.we still have her adjustable bed in the living room.she'll get better,as i'm trying to get her to slow down.i enjoy waiting on her,and i'm sure you understand this SLA.nice to see you moving out of the "danger zone"FR.CRUISE,whats up?you folks have a nice week.
Glad everything is going good.
See the loser is back. He is talking funny.
Must have something big in his mouth.
Sla

AOL

#18003 Aug 26, 2012
Matthew33771 wrote:
<quoted text>
it's useful being the blowhard I am. I blew Isaac right off the West coast. I may be old but I'm full of WIND!
Florida Retiree
Wow.

Your as confused as a blind lesbian in a fish market.
Sla

AOL

#18004 Aug 26, 2012
Sorry Janet.
PLEASE EXCUSE ME.

Location hidden

#18005 Aug 27, 2012
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
Your as confused as a blind lesbian in a fish market.
why don't you take your gin soaked brain and wring it out?

Since: Jul 12

Spokane, WA

#18006 Aug 27, 2012
GOOD DAY,don't answer the trouble maker,as all you do is open up a can of worms.let them talk to each other.one physical body,many different people,in his HEAD.lets not start this crap again.okay?who's missing,when this guy comes on?i still think it's someone that we know.i've had someone in mind,for a while now.remember,you can be anywhere in the country,when you HIDE your LOCATION.
Sla

AOL

#18007 Aug 27, 2012
GOOD DAY,don't answer the trouble maker,as all you do is open up a can of worms.let them talk to each other.one physical body,many different people,in his HEAD.lets not start this crap again.okay?who's missing,when this guy comes on?i still think it's someone that we know.i've had someone in mind,for a while now.remember,you can be anywhere in the country,when you HIDE your LOCATION.
Your right WSC.
Florida Retiree

Bradenton Beach, FL

#18008 Aug 27, 2012
WSC, I agree with you, let the half-wits keep making their dumb posts and actually what they say does not bother me at all as I just skip over them.

Glad to hear the Mrs. is on the mend, I know what you mean I had to wait on my wife in the past and enjoyed helping her as well.

Take care,
FR.
Florida Retiree

Bradenton Beach, FL

#18009 Aug 27, 2012
I hope Tom is ok, I was in Daytona Beach and the storm did not hit there at all. The Atlantic was an angry sea, big waves coming in on Sunday.

I did see about 500+ electric utility trucks in the Dayton Beach Speedway parking lot, seems they were gathered there waiting to be dispatched to the troubled areas that the storm hit. A lot of these trucks came from North & South Carolina to help out Florida Power and Light.
Janet -Simard DiLisio

Williamsburg, VA

#18010 Aug 27, 2012
Sla wrote:
Sorry Janet.
PLEASE EXCUSE ME.
I have to tell you the truth I had a good laugh at what you wrote back,, I have not heard that in years.
Florida Retiree

Bradenton Beach, FL

#18011 Aug 27, 2012
Janet -Simard DiLisio wrote:
<quoted text>I have to tell you the truth I had a good laugh at what you wrote back,, I have not heard that in years.

Looks like we missed the storm, hope you didn't have any damage or lose power. Everything is fine here. Hope the people in New Orleans make out ok.
Sla

AOL

#18012 Aug 27, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
WSC, I agree with you, let the half-wits keep making their dumb posts and actually what they say does not bother me at all as I just skip over them.
Glad to hear the Mrs. is on the mend, I know what you mean I had to wait on my wife in the past and enjoyed helping her as well.
Take care,
FR.
Good to know you and the wife are ok. Looks line New Orleans is going to get hit hard.
Sla

AOL

#18013 Aug 27, 2012
Janet -Simard DiLisio wrote:
<quoted text>I have to tell you the truth I had a good laugh at what you wrote back,, I have not heard that in years.
Thank You. Janet.
Yea we will just ignore the moron's.
Florida Retiree

Bradenton Beach, FL

#18014 Aug 27, 2012
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You. Janet.
Yea we will just ignore the moron's.

Yes, that's the smart thing to do, they are only attempting to disrupt this forum anyway, now they'll realize we will not allow them to do that.
Sla

AOL

#18015 Aug 27, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's the smart thing to do, they are only attempting to disrupt this forum anyway, now they'll realize we will not allow them to do that.
I agree with you.

THEY MUST HAVE ISSUE'S.

Location hidden

#18016 Aug 27, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha hoo, hoo, ha, "you won't allow"? Yes suh massah! No matter what you do, you don't own this forum. You were born too late. Life as a slave owner would have suited you fine.
Have another bourbon - life will look rosier.

Location hidden

#18017 Aug 27, 2012
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you.
THEY MUST HAVE ISSUE'S.
Hic hic hic.. must raise a glass of gin to the gin soaked brain!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low Frequency Hum - Industrial Noise? (Mar '10) Feb 22 jazzdc 54
Tommy Ellis - Ding Ding (Nov '10) Feb 18 Highlands kid 19
News Billerica man held in alleged assault (Jul '08) Feb 18 Billyrica 33
News Police arrest log (Dec '10) Feb 13 sammy 9
News Respect government workers (Sep '10) Feb 13 Mr-Harrington 8
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Feb 13 Fiona 805
big fat white women with black guys are hilarious (Feb '14) Feb 11 maljoseph 8

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance