Comments
17,061 - 17,080 of 17,793 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

Since: Jul 12

Spokane, WA

#17912 Aug 13, 2012
DIDN'T they call him the needle?i remember it was something like that.i'm gettin old,give me a break.

Spokane, WA

#17913 Aug 14, 2012
GOOD MORNING,where is everyone this morning?talked with my brother last night,to see if he heard about johnny pesky passing away.he remembers having a beer with johnny pesky in 1968.who knows.it wasn't like the three of us sitting in a table with him.more like everyone had a beer with him.my brother said pesky didn't come back to the red sox,until 1968.i'll have to look it up.all and all,great guy!i see that most of the 1967 team,are in the red sox hall of fame.
Sla

AOL

#17914 Aug 14, 2012
washington states cougar wrote:
GOOD MORNING,where is everyone this morning?talked with my brother last night,to see if he heard about johnny pesky passing away.he remembers having a beer with johnny pesky in 1968.who knows.it wasn't like the three of us sitting in a table with him.more like everyone had a beer with him.my brother said pesky didn't come back to the red sox,until 1968.i'll have to look it up.all and all,great guy!i see that most of the 1967 team,are in the red sox hall of fame.
Had alot to do last 3 day;s. How is Cheri doing.?
I know he was gone for awhile, But don;t remeber what year,
In Septembe the sox are going to do a tribute to Pesky.
Even the Yankee's had a monent of silence,
That saids alot.
Sla

AOL

#17915 Aug 14, 2012
Well here I go again.
If I;m wrong I apolozise you guys know that.
I don;t want to start again. But here goes,
As much as I can't stand this guy.
I will apolozise to Deputy Dawg.

After seeing all theses experts and my own gut feeling.
Screw Romney and Ryan.
But still voting for Scott Brown.
I will vote for Obama, Just hope he does'nt die.
Would hate to see Biden become President.
Tom

Palm Coast, FL

#17916 Aug 15, 2012
Ya gotta do what ya gotta do,buddy.Get to Fenway for a game this year.
Tom

Palm Coast, FL

#17917 Aug 15, 2012
I apologize to all,for my crude remarks.But,nut DD.
Tom

Palm Coast, FL

#17918 Aug 15, 2012
Sorry,but not DD.
Tom

Palm Coast, FL

#17919 Aug 15, 2012
SLA,I used to hit five different Denny's for my free birehday meals.Do you make good waffles.?

Spokane, WA

#17920 Aug 15, 2012
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL,SLA, we're both GENTLEMEN and we agree to disagree.we need ROMNEY and RYAN,to win this election.OBAMA scares me to DEATH!another four years with obama,and this country will never be the same.this president won't even consider bombing iran,if they bomb israel.the united states and israel have ALWAYS been allies.israel has the nuclear weapons,and has had this power since the mid sixties.although iran says their nuclear intention,is not to make weapons,but for heat,and things along this line.in my estimation,israel has been threaten by iran for YEARS.the international community,doesn't believe iran one bit.as radical as this country is,we better hope that iran hasn't yet developed some nuclear weapons.it's very scary,at least to me.obama isn't inclined to help israel,one stinkin bit.be afraid.TOM,are you buying everyones airfare to lowell?i'll buy the meals.ok pal?
SLA

Dracut, MA

#17921 Aug 15, 2012
washington states cougar wrote:
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL,SLA, we're both GENTLEMEN and we agree to disagree.we need ROMNEY and RYAN,to win this election.OBAMA scares me to DEATH!another four years with obama,and this country will never be the same.this president won't even consider bombing iran,if they bomb israel.the united states and israel have ALWAYS been allies.israel has the nuclear weapons,and has had this power since the mid sixties.although iran says their nuclear intention,is not to make weapons,but for heat,and things along this line.in my estimation,israel has been threaten by iran for YEARS.the international community,doesn't believe iran one bit.as radical as this country is,we better hope that iran hasn't yet developed some nuclear weapons.it's very scary,at least to me.obama isn't inclined to help israel,one stinkin bit.be afraid.TOM,are you buying everyones airfare to lowell?i'll buy the meals.ok pal?
Ill find you the post I did about Israel. I'll have it on when I find it.
By Saturday.
I fully support Isreal.
I don;t think much of Obama. No'r Rommey.
But if they take medicare away from people under 55.
My Daughter will have nothing.
I think OBAMA MAKES CARTER LOOK REAL GOOD.
bUT WHAT ABOUT THE LOW INCOME PEOPLE UNDER 55.
hOW THEY GOING TO PAY FOR THEIR MEDS.
tHEIR BOTH IDIOTS.
Florida Retiree

Bradenton, FL

#17922 Aug 16, 2012
Seems that there is Sum Ting Wong at City Hall, when I read the Sun On-Line I keep reading about missing funds in the license fee dept, the parking garage and the water dept. It also seems that if all this "sticky finger" business is going on someone is not in charge of good ol' accounting practices wouldn't you say???

I still think Sla should be the City Manager then none of this stuff would be going on.
Sla

AOL

#17923 Aug 16, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
Seems that there is Sum Ting Wong at City Hall, when I read the Sun On-Line I keep reading about missing funds in the license fee dept, the parking garage and the water dept. It also seems that if all this "sticky finger" business is going on someone is not in charge of good ol' accounting practices wouldn't you say???
I still think Sla should be the City Manager then none of this stuff would be going on.
I agree. I would be like Harry Truman.
The buck stops here. lol.
Florida Retiree

Bradenton, FL

#17924 Aug 16, 2012
Tom wrote:
SLA,I used to hit five different Denny's for my free birehday meals.Do you make good waffles.?

I think the reason Denny's gives away free food is because no one will buy it, IMO it's a step down from Taco Bell.
Florida Retiree

Bradenton, FL

#17925 Aug 16, 2012
Tom wrote:
Tom, I did notice that Denny's not only had seat belts on their toilets they also had front and side air bags and a back head rest to prevent whiplash as well, must be for those that order the meat loaf....You can never be too careful!
Florida Retiree

Bradenton, FL

#17926 Aug 16, 2012
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I would be like Harry Truman.
The buck stops here. lol.
I don't think Harry meant in his pocket! LOL...
Sla

AOL

#17927 Aug 16, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the reason Denny's gives away free food is because no one will buy it, IMO it's a step down from Taco Bell.
And it's 2 steps down from #33 Wah Sang . lmao.
Sla

AOL

#17928 Aug 16, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Harry meant in his pocket! LOL...
Yea well I would wear pants with 4 pockets. A hunters vest with 8 pockets.
lol.
Sla

AOL

#17929 Aug 16, 2012
A stateof the art super market opend in Kansas.

An alarm goes of to warn you that he water spray is about to go on he veggies.

You walk by the bread and an aroma of fresh bread and cookies.

You walk by the milk and you hear cows mooin

You walk by egg's and you hear chickens.
And the smell of bacon.

You walk by the meat department and you smell fried steak and onions.

I stopped walking by the toilet aisle. lol.
Florida Retiree

Bradenton, FL

#17930 Aug 16, 2012
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's 2 steps down from #33 Wah Sang . lmao.

I wonder whatever happened to #33, didn't she get annoyed with something??? Maybe her husband stopped paying the Comcast Internet bill??? Shows ya, that's the thanks we get for telling her where to get corn cakes and chocolates
Florida Retiree

Bradenton, FL

#17931 Aug 16, 2012
Sla wrote:
A stateof the art super market opend in Kansas.
An alarm goes of to warn you that he water spray is about to go on he veggies.
You walk by the bread and an aroma of fresh bread and cookies.
You walk by the milk and you hear cows mooin
You walk by egg's and you hear chickens.
And the smell of bacon.
You walk by the meat department and you smell fried steak and onions.
I stopped walking by the toilet aisle. lol.
What do you hear when you walk by the Anti-Gas Med shelves??? Probably Tom grunting......LOL.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) Wed GiovanniTheGreat 335
Massachusetts' ballot is stacked for voters Aug 24 Jtn 1
Fireworks? Aug 23 alicew234 1
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Aug 23 Ur worst nightmare 672
Tyngsboro Music Selection (Aug '12) Aug 21 Musikologist 17
Gangs of Lowell in the 90s. (Jul '08) Aug 21 Washed up 130
Market Basket ready to hire Aug 21 Pajama People 21
•••

Lowell News Video

•••
•••

Lowell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••