'My brother didn't deserve to die'

'My brother didn't deserve to die'

There are 265 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jan 26, 2008, titled 'My brother didn't deserve to die'. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Murder victim Jose "Anthony" Villanueva with his daughter Vianca Anale Villanueva.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

asian

United States

#252 Jul 28, 2008
comments like teddy made..thats why lowell is like this..

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#253 Jul 28, 2008
Minnapie wrote:
<quoted text>
Have his supper ready when he gets home? Just like your mommy does for you. You better watch out, if mommy sees what you're (thats how you spell it) saying about women she might take away your computer.
Also you might want to ask mommy for a dictionary. Your spelling shows how grown up you are.
Has anyone just said "hey joey... you are an @$$h&le???? Ever hear of equal rights?"

“HUH??”

Since: Jul 08

Lowell

#255 Jul 28, 2008
Joey doesn't know what equal rights means. He needs to look it up in the dictionary that mommy is going to buy him.

“Do I care? NO!”

Since: Jan 08

Lowell, MA

#256 Jul 28, 2008
We interrupt this forum with an important announcement. Due to summer vacation, school has let out and there have been numerous reports of troll sightings. We advise you not to feed the trolls. Ignore the trolls at all costs.

Since: Sep 07

Lowell

#257 Jul 28, 2008
joey wrote:
As I said before fishing is a mans sport.Girls should be home having babies.You in Miss Lakeey can bitch all you want.Because the truth hurts,You ever think maybe you'r husband,or boyfriend needs a little time for them self,with out you nagging him.So stay home an clean the house.Also have his supper ready when he come home.
Was I bitching?? Hmm
I'm far from a nag.
I'd rather fish alone.
You pathetic bafoon.
What a loser.
I'd out fish you anyday!
joey

Londonderry, NH

#258 Jul 28, 2008
Minnapie wrote:
Joey doesn't know what equal rights means. He needs to look it up in the dictionary that mommy is going to buy him.
Well her husband works all day,she sits around all day on the computer.So you're saying when he come home from work.he should make his own supper. She would never be my wife even if she was the last girl on earth. That why this world is going to hell.

Lowell

#259 Jul 28, 2008
Sanny wrote:
We interrupt this forum with an important announcement. Due to summer vacation, school has let out and there have been numerous reports of troll sightings. We advise you not to feed the trolls. Ignore the trolls at all costs.
LOL you silly girl
sick of impatient drivers

East Hartford, CT

#260 Jul 28, 2008
YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND PUT A SENTENCE TOGETHER. IT'S BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT WE HAVE SO MUCH HATERED IN THIS F--- WORLD. MAYBE YOUR A GOOK OR CHINK YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE ALL YOUR ANCESTORS COME FROM. SMARTEN UP YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!
teddy wrote:
yup thats what happens when you put all these gooks chinks in lowell and cram it up why dont you send a lot of them to tewksbury and places were you live at like the lawyers the people that work in the court all the people who sht on lowell with these dirty gooks most aint even custom to america and you cram them people in with us send them to your naborhood..make a **** town ..fkn sick of them dirty **** people beatiin us out of our jobs and that has nothin to do with race

“...first the spankings...”

Since: Jul 08

Not YOUR Uptight Rich Suburb

#261 Jul 28, 2008
Concerned Citizen wrote:
There is no need to walk around with a loaded gun, unless you plan on using it! Where do all these guns come from anyways!!?? The City of Lowell needs to put together a program to get these guns off the street and out of the hands of our youth!
If a person has a Class A license to carry a concealed weapon, they have a right to use it to protect themselves. Assault is verbal, battery is physical. If you perform battery of any kind against someone else, they have a right to defend themselves - and yes, Virginia, that may include using a weapon. Because a person getting battered has no idea if the intent of their attacked is to beat them until they are dead or just to give them a pop in the mouth. If you are stupid enough to break the law and attack another person, then you deserve whatever method of self-defense that person opts to utilize against you.

As for keeping guns out of kids' hands, there is a program, it's called the law. Except, if these innocent kids (what, were these guys 10?) get guns illegally, it's usually because they stole them. It isn't all sweetness with innocent kids watching Sesame Street and Elmo and magically finding a gun to play with. It's bangers and friends of bangers, kids wanting to look cool, kids who grew up without respect for human life and a hard days' work. There are dangerous "kids" in our society, and they do bad things.

Even if the only legally armed people in our society are military and police, criminals will still get guns. Guns are not the problem - stupid people who beget more stupid people are..

Location hidden

#262 Jul 29, 2008
Miss_Lakeey wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I bitching?? Hmm
I'm far from a nag.
I'd rather fish alone.
You pathetic bafoon.
What a loser.
I'd out fish you anyday!
You know... I believe that 100%!!!
zeeman

Londonderry, NH

#263 Jul 29, 2008
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>You know... I believe that 100%!!!
Mister groug yes you can out fish a woman or another man.But you could on you'r best day,out fish me.

Location hidden

#264 Jul 29, 2008
zeeman wrote:
<quoted text>Mister groug yes you can out fish a woman or another man.But you could on you'r best day,out fish me.
Let me guess... you own a fishing boat....

Location hidden

#266 Jul 29, 2008
The Nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I lost the website again...
This one??

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TMPT7SLF6...

Location hidden

#268 Jul 29, 2008
The Nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, don't mind me , I'm all 6's and 7's today...
he he lol
That's OK.... I'm not exactly firing on all 8 myself...

Location hidden

#270 Jul 29, 2008
The Nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
That website is unbelievable.....
It's a mind blower, eh?? I had to go back 1400 threads until I found the one Sanny started for me...

Lowell

#271 Jul 29, 2008
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>You know... I believe that 100%!!!
Why thank you... "blushing." I have the day off today... If Nerve comes back over my house you can come and visit us and get your undies back!!!

Lowell

#272 Jul 29, 2008
My eyes are burning from that website...LOL

Lowell

#273 Jul 29, 2008
OMG, I'm still laughing at the site "do women like giving oral?"... LOL I don't even salt my food...

Location hidden

#275 Jul 29, 2008
Miss_Lakeey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you... "blushing." I have the day off today... If Nerve comes back over my house you can come and visit us and get your undies back!!!
It's a deal!

Location hidden

#276 Jul 29, 2008
Miss_Lakeey wrote:
OMG, I'm still laughing at the site "do women like giving oral?"... LOL I don't even salt my food...
They do come up with some silly topics...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High on Crack Street (Aug '08) 6 hr Granite Stater 163
Where are Lowell's most haunted places? (Jun '08) 10 hr allieT 839
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) 12 hr Former Resident 798
The Hearing Room presents DAN KIROUAC & SEAN FU... 17 hr Beatleman 1
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Jan 12 Highlands Guy 18,123
Low Frequency Hum - Industrial Noise? (Mar '10) Jan 11 cardiffgirl 53
Born And Raised In Lowell (Dec '13) Jan 10 Martha Audet 4

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages