Tyngsborough's Police Chief Receives ...

Tyngsborough's Police Chief Receives $93,487 NH Pension

Posted in the Lowell Forum

Tyngsborough

Londonderry, NH

#1 Nov 9, 2011
Wow! Tyngsborough pays Police Chief William Mulligan a $120,000 salary WHILE HE RECEIVES A $93,487 PENSION FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE!!!!

So Chief Mulligan receives a check for $1,797 EACH WEEK because her retired as Merrimack New Hampshire's police chief and a check for $2,308 EACH WEEK from Tyngsborough's taxpayers.

There were no qualified applicants from Massachusetts?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#2 Nov 9, 2011
http://www.tyngsboroughma.gov/news-updates/im...

According to a story in the town newsletter the average increase could be 8%. Whatever happened to prop 2 1/2?
cocoa

Tyngsboro, MA

#3 Nov 11, 2011
He's got the education of a 4th grader, too. Have you read his entries in that free circular that goes out in Tyngsborough? He always uses "As your police cheif ..." He thinks he's being so intellectual when he says, "As your police chief ... " LOL he does it in EVERY one! Dimwit!
Tyngsborough

Londonderry, NH

#4 Nov 11, 2011
cocoa wrote:
He's got the education of a 4th grader, too. Have you read his entries in that free circular that goes out in Tyngsborough? He always uses "As your police cheif ..." He thinks he's being so intellectual when he says, "As your police chief ... " LOL he does it in EVERY one! Dimwit!
I still have trouble understanding how he got hired and how on earth the board of selectmen under the chairmanship of Rich Lemoine could renew his contract.
cocoa

Tyngsboro, MA

#5 Nov 11, 2011
I don't get it either.
Elizabeth Rawnsley

Poland, ME

#6 Sep 10, 2012
He was involved in one very corrupt action and practice in the Town of Merrimack, N.H. He was rewarded and protected by our own tax paid governing officials at a local,state and national level of governing. Re: www.nhstatecourts.org (The very first time "TASER GUNS" were misused in the State of New Hampshire.) The news media in the New England Region protects unethical actions and practices and he believes that he is above any accountability. Ask Attorney Jeffrey Denner's Organization all about the unlawful actions and practices of Chief Mulligan. Why was I embezzled of twenty thousand dollars? To protect one town,state and region? Ask the publisher of the Lowell Sun News Media and the U.S.D.O.J. why we cover up for unethical corrupt officers of the state and federal courts?
The poor citizens of Tyngsborough,MA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 8 hr Highlands Guy 18,149
News Billerica selectmen candidates spar on town cen... 9 hr hammerhead 1
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) 21 hr Noname17 809
Tornado in Dracut in late 80s (Aug '11) Mar 18 Rebecca 3
News Clear that walk -- it's the law (Dec '10) Mar 17 Penelope 43
Epicure Restaurant (Oct '10) Mar 15 Bob KA-58 68
my wife refuses to get a job! (Aug '09) Mar 14 Spectacular 203

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance