Trial to begin for Lowell woman accus...

Trial to begin for Lowell woman accused in fatal '07 stabbing

There are 41 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jan 3, 2010, titled Trial to begin for Lowell woman accused in fatal '07 stabbing. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

As 22-year-old Terri-Anne Henry goes on trial tomorrow, accused of fatally stabbing Patrick Frye at a Halloween party in Lowell two years ago, her attorney will argue that she is not criminally responsible for the murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
OhHellNo

Lowell, MA

#1 Jan 3, 2010
Point Blank the girl needs to go to prison for the rest of her life. the girl is crazy. her lawyer wants to say that before she killed somebody and stabbed someone else all she got in trouble for was some shoplifting. so are we supposed to be comforted by the fact that this is the first time she's killed somebody. And saying she's only been arrested once before doesn't show that she doesn't have a history of criminal acts, only that she hasn't been caught. I know a lot of people who were at that party that night the girl had a crazed look in her eye and attacked like savage beast. she has no remorse for killing p.fritty or the pain she has caused his mom, family, friends.
OhHellNo

Lowell, MA

#2 Jan 3, 2010
F*CK YOU HENRY. you have no remorse for taking a life because you're a crazy heartless b*tch and i hope you rot in hell for this sh*t
Getyerdone

Lowell, MA

#3 Jan 3, 2010
Murder is murder. Besides Ive gone up against Stanley in trials. Not that good of a lawyer. Prediction, guilty.
yeahh

Chelmsford, MA

#4 Jan 3, 2010
she better get everything she deserves. her attorney can try and spin the story like she never intended to kill anyone but she admitted to threatening to do so! im so sorry this have been "so emotional" for HER, but im sure his family and friends arent buying that.
grip manager

Lowell, MA

#5 Jan 3, 2010
free terry

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6 Jan 3, 2010
Buh-bye Terri. Enjoy the rancid tuna at MCI Framingham !! Oh, and belated Happy New Year !! NOT !!!
Rad Grandad

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Jan 3, 2010
grip manager wrote:
free terry
But lock Terri up
justin

New York, NY

#8 Jan 3, 2010
Lock her up!! If she was a man, she would be gone for life!!
grip manager

Lowell, MA

#9 Jan 3, 2010
Rad Grandad wrote:
<quoted text>
But lock Terri up
free terry
grip manager

Lowell, MA

#10 Jan 3, 2010
POPTHEPERVS wrote:
Buh-bye Terri. Enjoy the rancid tuna at MCI Framingham !! Oh, and belated Happy New Year !! NOT !!!
free terry
grip manager

Lowell, MA

#11 Jan 3, 2010
OhHellNo wrote:
Point Blank the girl needs to go to prison for the rest of her life. the girl is crazy. her lawyer wants to say that before she killed somebody and stabbed someone else all she got in trouble for was some shoplifting. so are we supposed to be comforted by the fact that this is the first time she's killed somebody. And saying she's only been arrested once before doesn't show that she doesn't have a history of criminal acts, only that she hasn't been caught. I know a lot of people who were at that party that night the girl had a crazed look in her eye and attacked like savage beast. she has no remorse for killing p.fritty or the pain she has caused his mom, family, friends.
free terry
grip manager

Lowell, MA

#12 Jan 3, 2010
OhHellNo wrote:
**** YOU HENRY. you have no remorse for taking a life because you're a crazy heartless **** and i hope you rot in hell for this ****
free terry!!!!
grip manager

Lowell, MA

#13 Jan 3, 2010
free terry you will b home soon!!!!!
proper grammar

Salem, MA

#14 Jan 3, 2010
OhHellNo wrote:
Did you just really call him P Fritty??? That's absolutely hysterical, can I rent you for parties?
latinlady

United States

#15 Jan 3, 2010
lock up this sick B**tch
mary mcdonald

West Palm Beach, FL

#17 Jan 3, 2010
lock her up and throw the key away.
whether she meant it or not she put the knife in her hand and killed another human being!
no excuses for her. Excuses are like
butt holes everyone has one!
she should have never even thought about picking up a knife and then threating every one that if they did not leave they would get stabbed!
i hope to God she gets found guilty and goes away forever!
God Bless the family of her victem.
Getyerdone

Lowell, MA

#20 Jan 3, 2010
You want to bet. That farce that you call a GRIP home, funded by us taxpayers is as useless as teets on a bull. Terri will have a new home soon called MCI Framingham. She killed a innocent, unarmed man because she lost control of her feelings. To F$%^ing bad.
grip manager wrote:
free terry you will b home soon!!!!!
NewsJunkie

Windham, NH

#22 Jan 3, 2010
She is going 2 jail Get use 2 it
caralinda

Quincy, MA

#23 Jan 3, 2010
proper grammar wrote:
<quoted text> Did you just really call him P Fritty??? That's absolutely hysterical, can I rent you for parties?
Its not a joke thats that his true friends call him!

RIP FRITTY!!
onetimelowellcit izen

Dracut, MA

#24 Jan 3, 2010
grip manager wrote:
<quoted text>free terry
Maybe you should go with her...Being the ONLY one who wants a loser like that free...Go join her, you loser...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) 14 hr Answers4Janice 806
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Feb 24 Friend of Owl Diner 18,141
Low Frequency Hum - Industrial Noise? (Mar '10) Feb 22 jazzdc 54
Tommy Ellis - Ding Ding (Nov '10) Feb 18 Highlands kid 19
News Billerica man held in alleged assault (Jul '08) Feb 18 Billyrica 33
News Police arrest log (Dec '10) Feb 13 sammy 9
News Respect government workers (Sep '10) Feb 13 Mr-Harrington 8

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages