Lowell murder trial: Slain brother's friend fingered accused sh...

Full story: Lowell Sun 98
Questioned by police about the slaying of his close friend and his friend's brother, John Nigro became upset, wrote a name on a piece of paper and walked out of the Lowell police station when police tried to question him. Full Story
what

Tewksbury, MA

#65 Jun 25, 2009
unknown wrote:
Who performed this investigation? It was a snowy night. No footprint, fingerprint, forensics?? Someone knows the truth here and for the sake of the crime and justice system in the state of Massachusetts, let's pray it comes out. The cold, hard truth! Is easy to see why the high crime rate here in MA.
Um, you must not read much. MA has one of the lowest crime rates in the country- every year. Go live in a Midwest city for a few months and see how things are. Your "facts" don't hold up.
whos who in the hood

Lowell, MA

#66 Jun 25, 2009
LA D BOSton wrote:
<quoted text>
Byline: Lisa Redmond
Mar. 31--BOSTON -- U.S. District Court Judge Patti Saris had one word to describe the bitter lawsuit between Michelle Kennedy and the Billerica Police Department -- nasty. "This is an extremely nasty case on both sides," she said yesterday during pretrial motions. "It's just nasty." Three years after Michelle and Brian Kennedy filed their $10 million lawsuit claiming that for more than a decade 28 Billerica police officers, including three chiefs, have engaged in a "conspiratorial campaign" of harassment, false arrests and threats against her and her family after she spurned the romantic advances of Officer Frank MacKenzie. The trial is ...
another example of billerica po **** with us. my greaest day was doin time for ab on an officer... u have no idea, i give facts i end up like mike and pj and ramos. its all good, sum 1 help me out and we can take it to court it itried to rally up EVERYONE who knows but everyone is too scared.... u go away
so what are you claiming mackenzie killed them to cover up his romantic involvement with the donovan brohters? or was he covering something else up? Please do tell and stop talking in riddles.. anyone can make false statements when they are faceless on internet .. back it up or shut up... we all know bpd got rid of mackenzie for his unlawful actions but what else is there now?
Papa Son

Framingham, MA

#67 Jun 25, 2009
FREE RAMOS!
st8 sense

Billerica, MA

#68 Jun 25, 2009
LA D BOSton wrote:
<quoted text>
i got $ "SON" and an education, and i dont work i got work. F off SON i school chilren such as ur self all day everyday for fun and the prosperity of my people. u should do the same. investigate, research, dont read the headlines read the source, and the source of that 1 and that 1 ans that 1 and then u might be on my level. no seriously, investigate ur homework "son" you might just be able to HELP US
Ok than why do you keep implying that Rene is from Lawrence? If your investigative sources are so true Rene is from Lowell. Born and breed. The storage unit thaat they "stumbled" upon was not far from Lowell. I agree 100% tht the casae is BS that there on Rene cause they wanna solve the murder of two suburban white kids in Lowell. I think its hilarious that it seems to be missed that all the witnesses are DRUG dealers whom all of a sudden remember these facts years later. Smoking weed leads to memory loss which is another reason to doubt there memories. There are no witnesses to the murder and no forensic evidence to tie rene to the case but what your spewing is BS at least sppit out facts. when you holla the stuff. I wanna see rene myself I know where he from cause I GREW P WITH HIM. regardless of all this hes a piece of crap guy. He was really nice and i hate to see that he has been put up to this. How all of a sudden this turned into him and ANgel when Rene is the one standing trial is beyond me. The only three people whoknow what really happened that night is the brother who are not here to speak about it and whomever did it to them. Cant point fingers unless you have hard evidience. I cant believe this has gone this far with no evidence but that of drug dealers and they keep stating how Rene was a dealer. He was supprting his habit while That pj kid was making some serious cash supporting BILLERICAS habits. but he was a great kid as far as the paper says HE WAS A BIG TIME SUPPLIER TO the drug trade.
Southie

Lowell, MA

#69 Jun 25, 2009
LA D BOSton wrote:
<quoted text>
i got $ "SON" and an education, and i dont work i got work. F off SON i school chilren such as ur self all day everyday for fun and the prosperity of my people. u should do the same. investigate, research, dont read the headlines read the source, and the source of that 1 and that 1 ans that 1 and then u might be on my level. no seriously, investigate ur homework "son" you might just be able to HELP US
Truly, you possess a dizzying intellect. You must be considered an giant among your peers.

I'll take my burger medium rare, please. And don't touch it with your hands.
Southie

Lowell, MA

#70 Jun 25, 2009
Papa Son wrote:
FREE RAMOS!
FRY, RAMOS, FRY!!!
Southie

Lowell, MA

#71 Jun 25, 2009
free rene wrote:
rene few more days u will b out soon chiilling smoking a fat **** blunt good luck rene free rene!!!!!!!!
Sure he will. Keep hoping. Either way, scum is scum and he will get what he deserves.
unknown

Claremont, NH

#72 Jun 26, 2009
he wont get exactly what he deserves with theres no death penalty in this state not exactly what he deserves not even close to what HE deserves sorry but I do believe in capital punishment the punishment should fit the crime an eye for an eye blah blah no he wont get exactly what he deserves not even close
iono

Lowell, MA

#73 Jun 26, 2009
yo iono but it hink he deserves to go to jail for killin PERIOD
Sniper

Framingham, MA

#74 Jun 26, 2009
The Rica boys each got one in the hat..............LMAO
Southie

Marshfield, MA

#75 Jun 27, 2009
Sniper wrote:
The Rica boys each got one in the hat..........LMAO
Yeah, but the killer's going to get lots and lots of them in the rear in the showers at MCI.
Buddy

Dracut, MA

#76 Jun 27, 2009
Friend from Billerica wrote:
I knew Mike and i cant begin to tell you who you that didnt know Mikke and Pj what this did to his family and friends. I dont think many people went to the trial bc 1. they probably coudlnt stomach it as one said and 2. they have jobs. I know Mike knew about his brothers dealings...but i think he loved and trusted his older brother for the fact he would never put Mike in danger...except he did. No one is winning here. Christine lost the most importnant people in her life...and the POS Ramos (will hopefully) lose his life by going to jail. For those of you who just feel the need to comment rudely to others on here...look at yourself. Get a life. You have no idea what people have gone through and continue to go through over this. I know its something i will NEVER forget. Lets just get this trial over with - find that **** GUILTY and finally let the boys RIP.
Finally someone with a sense of decency, common sense and a brain!!!!
Buddy

Dracut, MA

#77 Jun 27, 2009
random wrote:
As far as the lowell police what a terrible job ivestigating.You guys should be ashamed of yourselves you guys are gonna let a couple guys beat your forensics team.Says alot about LPD.Couldnt find nothing in ramos car he was in. your telling me you couldnt even smell or find any traces of ammonia in that car.I hope to hear some damaging evidence come forward from the lowell police.If not you know what i think.
You are obviously very ignorant as to an investigative process and the criminal justice system as to what can and cannot be brought out in a trial. The LPD did all that was possible and hopefully the jury will figure that out and put that violent beast where he belongs giving some peace and comfort to the family and friends.
la d boston

Denver, CO

#78 Jun 29, 2009
Southie wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly, you possess a dizzying intellect. You must be considered an giant among your peers.
I'll take my burger medium rare, please. And don't touch it with your hands.
scazilli and brown
la d boston

Denver, CO

#79 Jun 29, 2009
st8 sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok than why do you keep implying that Rene is from Lawrence? If your investigative sources are so true Rene is from Lowell. Born and breed. The storage unit thaat they "stumbled" upon was not far from Lowell. I agree 100% tht the casae is BS that there on Rene cause they wanna solve the murder of two suburban white kids in Lowell. I think its hilarious that it seems to be missed that all the witnesses are DRUG dealers whom all of a sudden remember these facts years later. Smoking weed leads to memory loss which is another reason to doubt there memories. There are no witnesses to the murder and no forensic evidence to tie rene to the case but what your spewing is BS at least sppit out facts. when you holla the stuff. I wanna see rene myself I know where he from cause I GREW P WITH HIM. regardless of all this hes a piece of crap guy. He was really nice and i hate to see that he has been put up to this. How all of a sudden this turned into him and ANgel when Rene is the one standing trial is beyond me. The only three people whoknow what really happened that night is the brother who are not here to speak about it and whomever did it to them. Cant point fingers unless you have hard evidience. I cant believe this has gone this far with no evidence but that of drug dealers and they keep stating how Rene was a dealer. He was supprting his habit while That pj kid was making some serious cash supporting BILLERICAS habits. but he was a great kid as far as the paper says HE WAS A BIG TIME SUPPLIER TO the drug trade.
he was a big time supplier to a lot of PeOple. i got facts , check yours and notice all the suicides in the years to follow from a lot of young folks with bad habits. i know were ramos grew up,he was still a lawrenCe boy and i know that.
to st8sense

Lowell, MA

#80 Jun 30, 2009
Your comments about "smoking weed leads to memory loss" are so lame. Yeah, smoking weed may make you forget where you put your keys or what to get at the grocery store, but it wouldn't make you forget the facts surrounding a murder. People remember things that are important. Who cares if the witnesses are former/current drug users, if they are the ones that know the facts then they are the best witnesses. Can't wait until the verdict when this POS goes away for good.
Disgruntled

Lowell, MA

#81 Jun 30, 2009
FREE RAMOS!!!!!!!!!!
Karen

Burlington, MA

#82 Jun 30, 2009
Disgruntled wrote:
FREE RAMOS!!!!!!!!!!
If he gets out I hope he turns on you next !! People like that don't change !
Hmmmm

Dracut, MA

#83 Jul 1, 2009
The next time Ramos is free will be his trip to the cemetery!!!! Life without possibility of parole! JUSTICE IS SERVED. RIP PJD, MJD, and PFD! Chris we all love you, more than you know!
junkiez

Tewksbury, MA

#84 Jul 1, 2009
free rene wrote:
rene few more days u will b out soon chiilling smoking a fat **** blunt good luck rene free rene!!!!!!!!
howz do youz feel now retardz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dracut's Car Connection (Aug '09) Oct 18 ooh right 21
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Oct 18 Scott Anderson 17,810
Ex-worker indicted in Tyngsboro church theft (Jun '10) Oct 16 bmc7175 122
Rape charges dropped in Westford beach case (Sep '09) Oct 16 idgaf 35
Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12) Oct 15 TheRealBabysMom 27
my wife refuses to get a job! (Aug '09) Oct 15 Entertained 173
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Oct 14 missy12090 677

Lowell News Video

Lowell Dating
Find my Match

Lowell Jobs

Lowell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lowell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lowell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]