Pepperell man, wheelchair-bound father face rape charges

Full story: Lowell Sun

A 30-year-old Pepperell man and his wheelchair-bound father are facing charges that they got two women drunk and sexually assaulted them after they passed out.
Comments
241 - 255 of 255 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2014
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
The old best friend

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

"meeting girls in the Amber Room however is true. that is where i met him one night and he would always go there alone. i did go to his house one night with my friend, his father was sleeping, and he had a friend over. he did try and make me take a sip of a martini he made, but i did not want it."

you just called me your friend. But now, you deny your friends and family. You deny me. I would have never let you go there alone. And for the record, you did drink the martini. It was made with Grape three olives. I remember it like it was yesterday.
NoName

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

I really friggen miss you bbg.
Tommy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

LEFTY wrote:
lets no judgement untill the facts come out people
lefty clearly is related lol
In total shock

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Wow, that's all I can say. The bashing an name calling an just how some can be soo cruel. Exspecially to family, family is all we have, friends an boyfriends come an go, but family is forever.
Get Over It Already

Littleton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Wow, I can not believe you people are still going on about this. Quite frankly what you speak of has nothing to do with anything at this point. You all really need to stop posting nonsense on this column, the couple is happily married now. They've most certainly moved on, so I think is about time you leave this poor couple alone now and move on yourselves. Seriously, get a life!
In total shock

Brimfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

First off maybe you should get a fucken life an maybe a job, ya they are so happily married while she has freedom an his is locked up like the caged animal he is.
An listen to you, you post how you miss your mother an all the things you use to do. Why can't you understand how this mother is feeling, or maybe you have no idea because you are not a mother. You have no idea the pain a mother feels when it comes to her child. So when you grow the fuck up an have kids of your own, I can only hope that some vindictive bitch comes along an tears your relationship to shreds ..
Get Over It Already

Littleton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Oh man, oh man. The school system now a days is slacking on teaching students how to spell or maybe these students are just too dumb to learn how to spell correctly. Either way it is sad, very sad. It is also such a shame how people can talk such trash to a person they do not even know. Sorry folks, but you do not know about me or my life and I like to keep it that way. However, for the record, my mother is still very much in my life. As far as children, I don't have one yet, but when I do I will not put my child through the crap you all are putting through to this poor couple. I just find it terribly sad and disturbing that people such as yourselves, can not move on with your lives. As I said before and I will say it again, this beautiful couple is nothing but happy and as I could not expect people like you to understand, that does not matter now because they have each other and that is all they need. Family and friends is what they have, so embrass it and get on with your life because they most certainly have.
In total shock

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

You should also check your spelling, an you my friend are the one who started talking trash to me without knowing me, so maybe you should lead by example. In the beginning all I was saying is how sad this all was, family relationships have been torn an hurt, no 1 is talking an every 1 is fighting. I know how important family is, I have lost my father mother grandmother an aunt an uncle all in a 15 month time period I have no family an I would give anything to see or talk to them, that is all I was trying to get at. Then you started bashing me, so if you didn't start an just left it alone I would have never said another thing an this ( Highschool ) shit wouldn't be going on. It seems to me that you are the one who can't move on. With that said, have a great day an if you really are wanting it to be over then please don't comment back.

Ps one day you will wake up an have no family, an believe me it hurts like crazy an once that happens you cant change anything it will be to late
Get Over It Already

Littleton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Hmmm, let's get things straight. You were the one "bashing" on me and telling me to get a "fucken" life and a job, telling me to grow the fuck up, hoping some vindictive bitch comes into my life etc etc. Yeah, sounds to me like I did not start a fight. I was simply telling all of the people on here to leave the poor couple alone and then you came along. I don't know what that was all about, but okay. I have moved on with this couple, hence me telling you people too move on, as well. It is a sad situation, but some families chose not to stay together, it is not this couples fault. People have turned their backs on the couple and not the other way around, so get that straight. I have my family and we are going to continue to make it larger, so I have no worries what so ever on losing them. They have been with me from the very beginnig and they will be with me until the very end. I just want all of this nonsense and bullshit to stop. My friends and family do not need these anymore. They did not need it to begin with and they do not need it now. Furthermore, it is not just with you I want it to be over with, I want everyone to stop writting on this column or I will have to report it. From the very first post, everything that was said on here is nothing but lies and it needs to end now. I am just saying my piece and I hope that everyone out there who reads this post will learn to stop posting on this one specific column. It has been 2 years, going on 3 now and this column is still being blow up, that is just ridiculous. I just so happened to stumble upon it on the web, so please don't think I take the time to look into this. I completely forgot about it until the other day and I would like to be the one to end this for my friends and for my family<3
In total shock

Nassau, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Ok, you said I was stupid an a few others so I had to fire back. I myself also stumbled upon this. Before the other day I have never even commented. So with that said, I hope for your sake people will stop. I am so over this 3 day squabble, wish you nothing but the best to you an your family..
In total shock

Nassau, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I will be a big person an say,,, are you ready

I'm Sorry :-)
i am courtneys daddy

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

first of all i have been in courtneys life since the minute she was born and put in my arms i have always loved and hopes she was in mine my personal life and being married to ellen will stay private will not be on this but dont think for a second that if ellen told me the first time my baby was with a peace of shit like this i would of taken care of that but i was took almost a year after they were dating also i just found out today dec 1 2013 my baby is married to this monster ellen never told me this either they always keep things from me and thats why i devoriced ellen in 1991 she was not for me but my baby i paided child support for 22 years i paided in also for schools braces vacations u name i aslo paided it i also helped pay for college ellen always keep my baby away from me because she know courtney loved me and would love to be with me and my family but she just put so much hate in my baby towards me and my familt that i could never win when i read that she said a single parent thats why i did this note bullshit on that she is full of shit also i beat none of u people even know courtney dad was alive lets see i sell real estate in mass i have 2 samall companyies in nh one is a landscape co. one is a tree company i have 4 websites i play drums in bands once in a while i am on a senior citizens boxing team i sing at a school of music see not a hard guy to find but when ellen never ever keep me in the loop with my daughter well guess what the daddy always loses well people dont worry about a thing i now know were he is when he gets out i will older but i will be ther when he walks out i swear to jesus who is a latge part of my life if ellen ever got me involed right at the start with this piece of shit my baby married it would be a different story now so i guess what goes around does come around my name is benedict james sgro my baby is courtney a sgro i will love till the day i die and i will meet her husband one day and all i can say is god only knows what will happen only god will know
Someone who has known him

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

The old best friend wrote:
"meeting girls in the Amber Room however is true. that is where i met him one night and he would always go there alone. i did go to his house one night with my friend, his father was sleeping, and he had a friend over. he did try and make me take a sip of a martini he made, but i did not want it."
you just called me your friend. But now, you deny your friends and family. You deny me. I would have never let you go there alone. And for the record, you did drink the martini. It was made with Grape three olives. I remember it like it was yesterday.
He has always been crazy. I have known him since a child and he grew up in Short Creek. He abused every woman he was with. His father is and was crazy. His mother loved Aaron and he loved her. We don't know what happened that night in the basement and only God knows the truth. I can say I have known at least 3-4 women he has physically and emotionally abused. Aaron raping someone is the person I knew because he could make you believe anything you told him. Not saying he did or didn't but he is a psycho path and he can make you believe almost anything. I hope his family finds peace and the women if they were raped find peace also.
From his Home Town

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

noname wrote:
He didn't kill his mother. He killed the guy that kill her.
He did kill his mother. He stabbed her. He used to beat his parents up if they didn't buy him what he wanted. It was awful to learn that this thing could happen in such a small town. All of us that grew up with him knew he had an entire bucket of screws loose. He was a dangerous liar and sick manipulator. I can only imagine how this has progressed through the years and now that he has had some criminal training at the big house.
Tony Stark

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

This guy truly serves no purpose in life...other then to hurt and abuse others. It can only end well if someone snuffs him out in prison (slowly cuz I wouldn't want to see him go out easy). I'm sure this wasn't the first time he did this sort of thing. Just the first time someone told. I don't care if being abused all of his life made him into this monster either. That can be made right too by the father being taken out also. I'm so sick of hearing about all these SICK bastards!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) 3 hr Ur worst nightmare 672
Gangs of Lowell in the 90s. (Jul '08) Thu Washed up 130
Market Basket ready to hire Thu Pajama People 21
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Thu whiplash 100
Camp Saint Mary's (Jan '09) Wed Ed Dubreuil 32
Arrest Log: 12/15/2010 (Dec '10) Aug 20 Will 17
A lawyer, a disaster (Nov '10) Aug 19 Injun Joe 27

Search the Lowell Forum:
•••

Lowell News Video

•••
•••

Lowell Jobs