Pepperell man, wheelchair-bound fathe...

Pepperell man, wheelchair-bound father face rape charges

There are 254 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Oct 15, 2009, titled Pepperell man, wheelchair-bound father face rape charges. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A 30-year-old Pepperell man and his wheelchair-bound father are facing charges that they got two women drunk and sexually assaulted them after they passed out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Just My Opinion

Shirley, MA

#272 Nov 22, 2010
You guys should stop bickering on here. Anyone and everyone can read these very personal postings. If you think Aaron is innocent, there are innocence projects that would likely be willing to hear the case. I'm sure you can get transcripts from the trial. There are ways to free the man you say you love. Just stop bickering on a public forum. No one has won yet...and likely will not at this route.
How Dare You

Lowell, MA

#273 Nov 23, 2010
Ok once again, a PUBLIC forum. If you dont like what is said, DONT READ. K thank you. I dont give a shit if the whole world see's what I say, its how I feel..my OPINION please forgive me for having one.
concerned in Boston

Brockton, MA

#274 Nov 27, 2010
All I can say, BRAINWASHED AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT. What goes around, comes around, you'll see.
Curious

United States

#275 Nov 30, 2010
Who's Brainwashed and don't even know it?
how dare you

Lawrence, MA

#276 Dec 23, 2010
So.....to all those in denial, is this guilty enough for you, or is there a wedding I need to crash? Ill make sure I bring martinis and a camera.
students

Groton, MA

#277 Dec 23, 2010
Bubba going to have fun with white trash boy and his gimp daddy.
jail students

Groton, MA

#278 Dec 23, 2010
students wrote:
Bubba going to have fun with white trash boy and his gimp daddy.
They are going to be taught
jail students

Groton, MA

#279 Dec 23, 2010
students wrote:
Bubba going to have fun with white trash boy and his gimp daddy.
They should have give him life
How Dare You

Lowell, MA

#280 Jan 10, 2011
I guess some people really can not handle "The Truth"
Bubba Gump

Lowell, MA

#281 Jan 10, 2011
Bob B wrote:
Come to think of it, wasn't there a similar scene in Forrest Gump?
"Leutenant DANNN.. you got LEGS!"
vas aaaaaa lean

Groton, MA

#282 Jan 11, 2011
Bubba Gump wrote:
<quoted text>"Leutenant DANNN.. you got LEGS!"
Do you think big bubba going to lube the tube before he takes his 12 inches to one legged daddy? We will see if he is racist anymore. Daddy they have cameras there, but they turn them off when the action starts:)
legs becon

Groton, MA

#283 Jan 11, 2011
Very sad.
sss

Florence, MA

#284 May 22, 2011
This story give me the absolute chills because I met this man at a club before and he tried to get my girlfriends and I to go out to eat after. I'm so glad we are smarter then that but he had tried to contact one of my friends many times after. May he rot in hell!
The old Best Friend

Tewksbury, MA

#285 Dec 7, 2011
All I want is for my friend to come home to her family. I may not have talked to her in 2 years now, but she is MY BEST FRIEND! I dont care. People need to stop making the sly comments about this case, and the rude comments about Ellen!! RIGHT NOW! This is not something to joke about. This is not something that is funny. This is my friend, being held at a house and being brainwashed! BBG if you read this. PLEASE JUST COME HOME! I love and miss you so much!! Please come home BBG..
The old Best Friend

Tewksbury, MA

#286 Dec 7, 2011
To all the non believers who think Aaron is innocent, you clearly were not there to see your best friend being hand fed martinis and not being able to do a FUCKING thing about it because your best friend wouldnt listen when you said we have to go now. We need to get out of here.. He held up a necklace to my best friends neck.. THAT BELONGED TO HIS DEAD MOTHER WHOM HE KILLED! And said this is for my next girlfriend. BBG you NEED to get home to people who love you. Everyone needs to stop saying things like this!! If this was your best friend, daughter, sister, cousin.. doesnt matter. You would feel the same way we do right now. BBG GET HOME WHERE YOU BELONG. EMMA MISSES YOU AND NEEDS HER MOMMA! YOUR SISTER NEEDS YOU, YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER NEED YOU! AND YOUR FRIENDS NEED YOUR SMILING FACE BACK IN OUR LIVES. JUST COME HOME!
very sad mom

Fall River, MA

#287 Jan 1, 2012
This whole issue makes me so very sad!!!! Your grandpa died 12/30/11 at 6:35p,m. and you have no remorse or concern that if it wasnt for him..... you would not even exist!!!!! How very sad for you, I know I will be there, but you..... you will be visiting someone that you really dont even know, but your Grandpa will ALWAYS be a part of you!!!!
I will be there for him....and ask for him to forgive your horrible decisions that you have made, and know that I did all I could to raise you the best I could working 3 jobs, private school, 2 cars. college......and then you told me FU....thats okay because I believe in Karma, and you will see how much you have lost, shame on you, good for me, because I never forget the ones who truely have given me love and guidence, you will forever be sad for not paying your lat respects for a man who loved you so very much!!!!! For that it makes me so very sad, but I will be there for him,and the rest of your true family!!!! Forever rest in peace FS Sr.and am truely sorry for the girl I named after your mom "Amelia" has turned to be so EVIL!!!!!
The old BEST FRIEND

Tewksbury, MA

#288 Jan 3, 2012
very sad mom wrote:
This whole issue makes me so very sad!!!! Your grandpa died 12/30/11 at 6:35p,m. and you have no remorse or concern that if it wasnt for him..... you would not even exist!!!!! How very sad for you, I know I will be there, but you..... you will be visiting someone that you really dont even know, but your Grandpa will ALWAYS be a part of you!!!!
I will be there for him....and ask for him to forgive your horrible decisions that you have made, and know that I did all I could to raise you the best I could working 3 jobs, private school, 2 cars. college......and then you told me FU....thats okay because I believe in Karma, and you will see how much you have lost, shame on you, good for me, because I never forget the ones who truely have given me love and guidence, you will forever be sad for not paying your lat respects for a man who loved you so very much!!!!! For that it makes me so very sad, but I will be there for him,and the rest of your true family!!!! Forever rest in peace FS Sr.and am truely sorry for the girl I named after your mom "Amelia" has turned to be so EVIL!!!!!
I am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this. This is very, very sad. and i just cannot express how I feel for you and your family in words..
The old BEST FRIEND

Tewksbury, MA

#289 Jan 3, 2012
CAS, you are being so self centered and not paying attention to the people who love you. I cannot even believe you would have done this to your family. Your mother was your best friend, your sister, was like your own daughter and you looked out for her no matter what she did. You always talked about your grandfather and how much he meant to you. Miss Emma May was your child for god sakes. And you chose this.. FOR WHAT? You are not only hurting your family, but you are hurting yourself by pushing all these people away who REALLY care about you, and one day, you WILL come back.. and expect everything to be the same, and okay again. And they are going to still be hurt, and sad, and even angry. You need to look in the mirror, and remember yourself. And you need to do it now, cuz your family really needs you right now. What happened the the girl i knew..? Bring her back.
The old best friend

Tewksbury, MA

#290 Jan 23, 2012
My comments are being marked as spam and funny for what? Because you do not know who you are. What happened to the girl I used to drive around amelessly with blasting lady gaga screaming to the music at the top of our lungs? The girl who I did everything with? The girl who i used to do nothing with but laugh hysterically with at NOTHING? Just cuz we enjoyed eachothers company.. The girl who was at my house in 5 mins flat cuz I found out my boyfriend at the time was a RAPIST and was ready to beat his ass for me cuz thats what best friends did? Where did she go? I remember sitting in the hannaford parking lot sittin in ur car and "jumpin out the window" came on the radio.. and you were pretending to jump out the window just cuz you could. If I could change one thing about what happened with us, was going to the amber room that night. And bringing you to his house the next night. He seemed great. I will admit that. He seemed like the perfect guy for you at the time. He had everything you were looking for in a guy. But it wasnt right. Remember the time your friend got married and you were so angry cuz you thought the man she was marrying wasnt good enough for her? You didnt wanna goto the wedding cuz you hated weddings and you hated seeing your friends in bad situations. Well right now BBG, you are in a very bad situation. You are stuck. Glued by fear. But maybe im wrong. Maybe youre not scared to love anymore. Maybe you think this is right and im not gonna judge you for it. You have been through some shitty things with guys. They treated you terrible and I know this. Im sure you rare so in love with this man that you would do anything for him and that is why you stay. Nobody can stop you. But for christ sakes CAS, cant you just be there for your family? Cant you just still be part of your friends lives? I understand that Wendy is taking good care of you, and that you are a grown adult and can take care of yourself. I know this. But bbg, you are killing everyone around you. We love you so much and WANT YOU HAPPY!! If this wasnt the situation, and Aaron wasnt in jail for doing these things, whether he did them or not.. we would be thrilled for you. But he is in jail. He was convicted. They just dont throw people in jail if there is not enough evidence. And he pleaded guilty. If he loved you, and it wasnt true, he would have fought the system. Because of you! Cuz he didnt wanna lose you! But hunni, this is not the case. And i know im writing this for no reason, cuz you will read it and laugh, or read it and not care. BUT, there are people who will read this, and know that you are making such a bad choice! CAS we love you! This is really scary. Please just contact me. I know you have internet access. How else would you be judging these posts. I really want to just know your story. You said anyone who wants to sit and listen to your story, to ask. Well im begging to hear your story. I can give you my number. I can give you my address.. I can meet you somewhere. Just please contact me. I am terrified for you. And for your family..
The old best friend

Tewksbury, MA

#291 Jan 23, 2012
"meeting girls in the Amber Room however is true. that is where i met him one night and he would always go there alone. i did go to his house one night with my friend, his father was sleeping, and he had a friend over. he did try and make me take a sip of a martini he made, but i did not want it."


you just called me your friend. But now, you deny your friends and family. You deny me. I would have never let you go there alone. And for the record, you did drink the martini. It was made with Grape three olives. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Fri Highlands Guy 18,007
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) Aug 24 bill 367
News Prostitution sweep nets at least nine arrests i... (Aug '09) Aug 24 fred 269
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Aug 22 Lowell 765
News Westford neighbors demand action on rowdy Nasho... (Jul '10) Aug 18 Cher 235
why do girls lie about being pregnant? (Apr '09) Aug 18 truthhurts 26
Review: Fenway Rooms (Sep '13) Aug 17 losermuch 4

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages