No arrests in fatal shooting; victim ID'd

Full story: Lowell Sun 50
As state and Lowell police continue to probe the fatal shooting of a man who was killed in a Morse Street home Thursday night, officials have identified the victim as 23-year-old Phillip George Hayden. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Don Calamari

Manchester, MA

#2 Aug 16, 2008
born in the projects, lived in the projects, died in the projects. if that's not a good enough excuse for getting a job and getting our of the projects I don't know what is.
NUNYA

Dracut, MA

#4 Aug 16, 2008
For all you shit talking peice of TRASH!!!!! Especially the STUPID IGNORANT dirt bag talking trash about being born in the projects, living in the projects and getting a job to get out of the projects...well it is obvious that you either did'nt know him or you are just illiterate because if you would of taken the time to read the complete article you would of seen that he had just opoened his own business, and was expecting a new baby!!! at the young age of 24!!! in my opnion i think that is better than half of the people in lowell....and the one talking about "crake heads" it is spelled CRACK heads....
NUNYA

Dracut, MA

#5 Aug 16, 2008
Especially the STUPID IGNORANT dirt bag talking trash about being born in the projects, living in the projects and getting a job to get out of the projects...well it is obvious that you either did'nt know him or you are just illiterate because if you would of taken the time to read the complete article you would of seen that he had just opoened his own business, and was expecting a new baby!!! at the young age of 24!!! in my opnion i think that is better than half of the people in lowell....and the one talking about "crake heads" it is spelled CRACK heads....
NUNYA

Dracut, MA

#6 Aug 16, 2008
Don Calamari wrote:
born in the projects, lived in the projects, died in the projects. if that's not a good enough excuse for getting a job and getting our of the projects I don't know what is.
something to say to the losers that talk shit!!!....Especially the STUPID IGNORANT dirt bag talking trash about being born in the projects, living in the projects and getting a job to get out of the projects...well it is obvious that you either did'nt know him or you are just illiterate because if you would of taken the time to read the complete article you would of seen that he had just opoened his own business, and was expecting a new baby!!! at the young age of 24!!! in my opnion i think that is better than half of the people in lowell....and the one talking about "crake heads" it is spelled CRACK heads....
Anonymous

Gloucester, MA

#8 Aug 16, 2008
This is an awful incident!!!
Whatever happened with if you dont like someone, just dont talk to them or just walk away?!?
Anonymous

Gloucester, MA

#9 Aug 16, 2008
NUNYA wrote:
<quoted text>
something to say to the losers that talk ****!!!...Especially the STUPID IGNORANT dirt bag talking trash about being born in the projects, living in the projects and getting a job to get out of the projects...well it is obvious that you either did'nt know him or you are just illiterate because if you would of taken the time to read the complete article you would of seen that he had just opoened his own business, and was expecting a new baby!!! at the young age of 24!!! in my opnion i think that is better than half of the people in lowell....and the one talking about "crake heads" it is spelled CRACK heads....
~~ This is the reason why the world is so full of hate and anger. Because the choice and offensive words people has. This is a tragedy and it doesn't matter of the lifestyle a person had or where they grew up, still this sh*t should not be happening!!!~~
No matter the situation, people should show sympathy, a young life lost, a baby that will NEVER know his father. STOP THE IGNORANCE!!!
Anonymous

Lowell, MA

#10 Aug 17, 2008
It's annoying to read about murders, suicides, and accidents in the paper. I don't care if the kid was a jerk or an angel... Sounds like he was starting to get his life together with the kid and business... I hope his family will take over the business in his memory and not sell it.
C-J S

Lowell, MA

#11 Aug 17, 2008
I think Nunya is a little mad!
R_CAMBOIA_B1

Haverhill, MA

#12 Aug 17, 2008
JUST LET HIS SOUL B.I.P....NO NEED TO TALK $HIT ABOUT HIM
R_CAMBODIA_B1

Haverhill, MA

#13 Aug 17, 2008
you got to look at it, there go another luv 1......
Uncle Ted Kennedy

Walpole, MA

#14 Aug 17, 2008
Hey Nunya.......you're next
yadi

AOL

#15 Aug 17, 2008
omggg this is sooo sad i known this boy for sooo many years
Rate a cop

Canandaigua, NY

#16 Aug 17, 2008
yadi

AOL

#17 Aug 17, 2008
when it came to fighting this kid was rough he didn't need no weapons or anything like that that's why he had his fists to bad that the loser that did this wasn't anything like him and had to use a gun that shows how much of a man he is
Casie

Portsmouth, NH

#18 Aug 17, 2008
I've known Phillip for a long time, I was just hanging out with him a month ago. He was no crack head and didnt do drugs...he was getting his life together...doing something right, more than half of lowell residents can say for themselves. Phillip was a great person and friend...he will be sadly missed by many people. Dont come on here and talk shit without knowing what kind of person he was...thats just plain ignorance...R.I.P. Phillip I will miss you and never forget you.
Chrome2YaDome

Nashua, NH

#19 Aug 17, 2008
Ya sorry to bad mouth the deceased, but Phillip was a top notch piece of trash. Karma is a bitch. I am unfortunate enough to have known him. Quality person my a**. Sorry to his family, and unborn child.
Chrome2YaDome

Nashua, NH

#20 Aug 17, 2008
yes i knew him for MANY YEARS so tell me i dont know who he was SORRY he was loser and he came to fight and got smoked. Ask one of the 100,000 people he screwed over in his "past" LOSER sorry guys R.I.P.
Dracut

Framingham, MA

#21 Aug 18, 2008
All of you that bad mouth Phillip needs to grow up. His family and his girl they all read this crap. You think they need this. They just lost a love one and they dont need to read all the aweful remarks about him. He is a person who sounds like his life was turning around for the better. Have more respect for his family. It is pretty bad he will never meet his baby. My heart goes out to his family and girl.
StarzWG

Windham, NH

#22 Aug 18, 2008
R.I.P Phill u will be missed my dude
-Worcester
Yolanda

AOL

#23 Aug 18, 2008
omg phil was not a crack head him and falon both had good jobs and lived on their own!! he distance himself from alot of people so that he could get out of that life and be there for his kids he just found out 2 weeks ago he was having a boy he didnt deserve that!!! and trust me from knowing him for almost 10 years he didnt need no gun to fight ANYONE and kid your name is CROME2YADOME trust me you'll b next with a name like that!! and you all can talk all the smack you want about this comment and his memory my name is yolanda and my brother is KIKI and i no he punked a acouple of you so come on make me lauph!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobseeker Mon Reda 2
my wife refuses to get a job! (Aug '09) Mon fdb 184
A hairy situation growing in Lowell (Mar '08) Sun the dawg 106
mazmatrix (Jun '08) Dec 14 Maza 732
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) Dec 9 John Doe 322
Woman shot by Chelmsford officer was wanted in ... (Sep '09) Dec 9 Funkifized 165
High on Crack Street (Aug '08) Dec 8 New Englander 149

Lowell News Video

Lowell Dating
Find my Match

Lowell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lowell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lowell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:23 pm PST