Police: Man raped prostitutes

Police: Man raped prostitutes

There are 71 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Feb 5, 2009, titled Police: Man raped prostitutes. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A Framingham man who already stands accused in Burlington of raping and robbing a prostitute he met through the classifieds Web site craigslist.com is now facing similar charges in Tewksbury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
CoNfUsEd

Boston, MA

#1 Feb 5, 2009
Why do prostitutes cry rape only when they get robbed? They went to the hotel to have sex with the dude. I mean it is what you do for a living. I can understand being pissed that you got robbed, but you're a wh*re so I'm not gona feel bad for you. My heart goes out to real rape victims, but these girls are just robbery victims. Keep in mind, if he hadn't robbed them but did have sex with them would they have said they were raped??? No cuz b*tches got paid.
judgement day

Orlando, FL

#2 Feb 5, 2009
CoNfUsEd wrote:
Why do prostitutes cry rape only when they get robbed? They went to the hotel to have sex with the dude. I mean it is what you do for a living. I can understand being pissed that you got robbed, but you're a wh*re so I'm not gona feel bad for you. My heart goes out to real rape victims, but these girls are just robbery victims. Keep in mind, if he hadn't robbed them but did have sex with them would they have said they were raped??? No cuz b*tches got paid.
I feel the same way, cuz she didnt get paid its rape? I guess my husband rapes me all the time too then, cuz I dont get paid! Ridiculous.
ATM machine

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2009
If you look at this as a business transaction, it is a robbery. A prostitute's willingness to offer sex comes with the agreement of payment. When no payment is offered then there is no agreement and therefore was performed unwillingly. This is rape.

Regardless of your views, The fact that prostitutes often are often looked down upon doesn't make them less human. Anyone who rapes may have done so before or may in the future escalate or may have been involved in other crimes. If his next victim is your wife , sister or daughter you will have wished he had been prosecuted and off the street.
Be aware

Lynn, MA

#6 Feb 5, 2009
Facts of the matter are he is a serial killer waiting to happen. He had control of these women from the first stroke of the keyboard. He is called a sexual predator. They are out there and dangerous. These women put themselves into the wolves den by their chosen profession alone. But the facts of the matter are that he held two women at gunpoint, tied them up, took their money, abused them physically and sexually and believed he could get away with it. He only chose prostitutes because they were easier to lure in. That doesn't mean He won't work harder in the future. He should be monitored very closely for the rest of his life.
d_Sheehan

Boulder, CO

#7 Feb 5, 2009
Martial Arts wrote:
Pat Fan's mom again out doing her job.
Heyyyyyyyyy,Martial "loser" Arts,

____ Whatever you condemn, you have done yourself.
it is what it is

Lowell, MA

#8 Feb 5, 2009
ATM machine wrote:
If you look at this as a business transaction, it is a robbery. A prostitute's willingness to offer sex comes with the agreement of payment. When no payment is offered then there is no agreement and therefore was performed unwillingly. This is rape.
Regardless of your views, The fact that prostitutes often are often looked down upon doesn't make them ifless human. Anyone who rapes may have done so before or may in the future escalate or may have been involved in other crimes. If his next victim is your wife , sister or daughter you will have wished he had been prosecuted and off the street.
if they wasn't hoe's they wouldn't be in this sh!t in the first place i think they all should get charge the dude for robbing them and the hoe's for prostitution it just fair don't you think prostitution is against the law
Paul

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Feb 5, 2009
CoNfUsEd wrote:
That's the funniest thing ever. That's not a rape, but it is a robbery because they were not paid for their services.
Paul

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Feb 5, 2009
That's the funniest thing ever. That's not a rape, but it is a robbery becasue they were not paid for services rendered
DVS

Lowell, MA

#11 Feb 5, 2009
ATM machine wrote:
Regardless of your views, The fact that prostitutes often are often looked down upon doesn't make them less human. Anyone who rapes may have done so before or may in the future escalate or may have been involved in other crimes. If his next victim is your wife , sister or daughter you will have wished he had been prosecuted and off the street.
I agree. If a prostitute walks in to a bad situation and trys to leave and he has sex with her anyway it's rape. It's pretty simple. No means no...no matter what the situation may be.
Martial Arts

United States

#12 Feb 5, 2009
d_Sheehan wrote:
<quoted text>Heyyyyyyyyy,Martial "loser" Arts,
____ Whatever you condemn, you have done yourself.
I'm sorry I went to far,,, I'm only 17 years old.
MadAsHell

AOL

#13 Feb 5, 2009
Confused Ed- I wish your Mom good luck in collecting her fees from all her gentlemen callers.
stating the obvious

Boylston, MA

#14 Feb 5, 2009
I wonder if these women will get charged for prostitution. They've already admitted guilt.
CoNfUsEd

Boston, MA

#15 Feb 5, 2009
MadAsHell wrote:
Confused Ed- I wish your Mom good luck in collecting her fees from all her gentlemen callers.
Thanks i would but my mom's a little classier than that she works a 9-5 instead of being some scumbag's c*mdumpster. And that's all prostitutes are but u should know that right?
Ejs

Lynn, MA

#16 Feb 5, 2009
They should get charged with prostitution as they have already admitted to it.........
OldYankee

Wellesley, MA

#17 Feb 5, 2009
I hope he remembered to use a condom.
Not the correct Charge

Leominster, MA

#18 Feb 5, 2009
Should be prosecited for stealing under $250.
Stuarts Snow Boots

Lowell, MA

#19 Feb 5, 2009
I'm sure they deserved it. This guy deserves a medal followed by a Tetanus Booster.

Since: Aug 08

Lowell

#20 Feb 5, 2009
Stuarts Snow Boots wrote:
I'm sure they deserved it. This guy deserves a medal followed by a Tetanus Booster.
You deserve to be beaten until you cant speak and Id like to be the one who does it...your comment is disgusting!

Since: Feb 09

Lowell, Ma

#21 Feb 5, 2009
Ninja Out wrote:
<quoted text>
You deserve to be beaten until you cant speak and Id like to be the one who does it...your comment is disgusting!
What are you? 1 of the beaten prostitutes?
Gino

Tyngsboro, MA

#22 Feb 5, 2009
Did any of you ever stop to consider maybe they were not worth paying for? Maybe he was gonna pay them for performing sexual acts with him, but maybe they just laid there like they were dead. Why should he have to pay them for that? That is not a fair trade practice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
woman mauled by pitbull in lowel (Apr '11) 19 hr Kmos 5
very nervous about 40B affordable housing Nov 15 fieldhockey 1
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Nov 14 Wondering 18,381
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Nov 12 spook 817
Is anybody out there? Nov 9 Dennis Pena 1
News Man, 60, charged with gas station robbery Nov 9 hammerhead 3
News Three charged in Dracut pizza-shop robbery (May '08) Nov 8 Justice 55

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance