Trial to begin for man in '06 Lowell ...

Trial to begin for man in '06 Lowell drug slaying

There are 16 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Oct 12, 2008, titled Trial to begin for man in '06 Lowell drug slaying. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

It is a twisted tale of deception, robbery and murder. Prosecutors say Alberto Cintron's girlfriend gave her keys to her boyfriend's apartment to her roommate, Joseph "Slow Joe" Morgan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Sweet Princess

Wakefield, MA

#1 Oct 12, 2008
Why wasn't the girlfriend charged under the felony murder rule? She must be related to someone important.
anonamous

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2008
will Cintrons " girlfriend " be charged as an accessary also? If she was aware of the goings on she should be.
lowell

Ayer, MA

#4 Oct 13, 2008
sounds like bs to me. i see innocent people here being blamed for nothing
Truth Be Told

Lowell, MA

#6 Oct 13, 2008
Thats for damn sure slow joe is innocent angie and jessi should be the ones on trial for murder thei rboth liars and whores. The da offered them a deal for them to testify against slow joe. PPl want to know the truth well jessi tell the truth how you and angie wanted him dead cause angie was sick of being with him. How is it when her boyfriend was gunned down she was away in nh that night. Hmmm maybe because this was her alibi. An jessi not being home getting hugh and drunk with her 2 little sons. Let me see can we say they are the ones who planned the whole thing. Yes thats right people think out side the dan box SLOW JOE is innocent.its all bullshit a cover up send a young innocent man to jail. Wow berto a.k.a alberto was scum anyways a drug dealer and a user what the difference one less scum bag selling drugs to our kids..
angie

Manchester, NH

#7 Oct 19, 2008
alberto was NOT A SCUM BAG he DID NOT SELL drugs to kids for those talking shit you have no right to even have an opinion and the only thing i did wrong was becomming friends with jessie and joe ALBERTO HELPED JESSIE BY FEEDING HER KIDS SOMETIMES WHEN SHE COULDNT and inviting joe to the bar to hang out when he had nothing else to do except sit around being pathetic!. so to you people that are there for joe you have a right to be but you dont talk about alberto you didnt know him he was a good person and noone deserves what happen to him he deffinatly DIDNT .....my mistake was meeting them losers jessie and slow ...THWATS ALL! they both will get whats they deserve carma isnt nice.....rip birdman .rot in hell jessie .joe and chris and the rest of you fuckers that took alberto away from me and kis family and friends
help

Tewksbury, MA

#8 Oct 19, 2008
Great spellers of the world Untie!!!
angry

Manchester, MA

#9 Oct 23, 2008
Sweet Princess wrote:
Why wasn't the girlfriend charged under the felony murder rule? She must be related to someone important.
related or doing someone, she was a known drug addict and a prostitute.
angry

Manchester, MA

#10 Oct 23, 2008
Truth Be Told wrote:
Thats for damn sure slow joe is innocent angie and jessi should be the ones on trial for murder thei rboth liars and whores. The da offered them a deal for them to testify against slow joe. PPl want to know the truth well jessi tell the truth how you and angie wanted him dead cause angie was sick of being with him. How is it when her boyfriend was gunned down she was away in nh that night. Hmmm maybe because this was her alibi. An jessi not being home getting hugh and drunk with her 2 little sons. Let me see can we say they are the ones who planned the whole thing. Yes thats right people think out side the dan box SLOW JOE is innocent.its all **** a cover up send a young innocent man to jail. Wow berto a.k.a alberto was scum anyways a drug dealer and a user what the difference one less scum bag selling drugs to our kids..

so would it be ok it slow joe gave your kids/family guns to kill someone else... your just as ignorant,,, ALLEGEDLY WAS THE FREAKIN WORD,,, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS........ OH I FORGOT YOUR FROM WHERE?
MORE THAN A FRIEND

Tyngsboro, MA

#11 Oct 23, 2008
angie wrote:
alberto was NOT A SCUM BAG he DID NOT SELL drugs to kids for those talking **** you have no right to even have an opinion and the only thing i did wrong was becomming friends with jessie and joe ALBERTO HELPED JESSIE BY FEEDING HER KIDS SOMETIMES WHEN SHE COULDNT and inviting joe to the bar to hang out when he had nothing else to do except sit around being pathetic!. so to you people that are there for joe you have a right to be but you dont talk about alberto you didnt know him he was a good person and noone deserves what happen to him he deffinatly DIDNT .....my mistake was meeting them losers jessie and slow ...THWATS ALL! they both will get whats they deserve carma isnt nice.....rip birdman .rot in hell jessie .joe and chris and the rest of you fuckers that took alberto away from me and kis family and friends
YOUKNOW WHAT ANGIE I HAVE READ SEVERAL OF YOUR COMMENTS AND SEVERAL COMMENTS FROM OTHER PEOPLE AND I STILL HAVENT HEARD YOU DEFEND YOURSELF YOU ARE BASICALLY BIENG ACCUSED OF SETTING UP YOUR MAN BUT STILL YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BUT I GUESS ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS YOU CAN SIT THERE AND EXPRESS YOUR FAKE CONCERNS ALL YOU WANT BUT EVERYONE WHO KNEW BERTO KNOWS SOME HOW YOU WERE TIED INTO ALL THIS AND YOUR THE ONE WHO WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE GIULT HOPE YOU ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU... AND ALBERTO WASNT A USER FOR EVERYONES INFORMATION AND HE DIDNT DESERVE WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM.
MORE THAN A FRIEND

Tyngsboro, MA

#12 Oct 23, 2008
Truth Be Told wrote:
Thats for damn sure slow joe is innocent angie and jessi should be the ones on trial for murder thei rboth liars and whores. The da offered them a deal for them to testify against slow joe. PPl want to know the truth well jessi tell the truth how you and angie wanted him dead cause angie was sick of being with him. How is it when her boyfriend was gunned down she was away in nh that night. Hmmm maybe because this was her alibi. An jessi not being home getting hugh and drunk with her 2 little sons. Let me see can we say they are the ones who planned the whole thing. Yes thats right people think out side the dan box SLOW JOE is innocent.its all **** a cover up send a young innocent man to jail. Wow berto a.k.a alberto was scum anyways a drug dealer and a user what the difference one less scum bag selling drugs to our kids..
YOU SEEM TO KNOW ALOT MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE A TRAIL TESTIFYING YOUR FRIEND IS STILL GUILTY CAUSE HE PULLED THE TRIGGER NO ONE MADE HIM DO IT AS FORYOUR COMMENTS ABOUT ANGIE AND JESSIE THEY DESERVE TO GO DOWN JUST LIKE THE OTHER FOUR SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO DOMETHING ABOUT SINCE YOU KNOW SO MUCH AND STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT ALBERTO YOU LOSER
angie

Manchester, NH

#13 Oct 29, 2008
as far as jessie s involvement in this .she adddmitted to stealing my key .they waited for me toob him I WISH I COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND FIX THISbut i cant everyone can think what they want and i did go to the trial to this day i still dont know what happend no body will tell me anything......the situation is fucked up and twisted ..i lost my boyfriend too .but they got EWVERYONE thaty was involved so people can think what they want .i was at the trial .....so fuck off berto was my man and i loved him and still do what happend to him was a shame and it never should of happend he was a great man
angie

Manchester, NH

#14 Oct 29, 2008
they waited for me and my cousin to leave so they can rob him ...i dont evben know to trhis day who pulled the trigger i heard chris did then i heard slow and chris did then i heard chino and chris did..I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENDas far as i do iknow i know jessie stole my key im not blaming slow but thats what i heard ...and if jessie wasnt such a sneaky fucking loser and if i didnt become her friens she would have never been in my apt ......jessie is the one to blame and i dont have to prove my self to noone but i would like people to know i loved him and i would never hurt him if things didnt work out all i would have to do is leave and he would give me money .i wouldnt have to steal it from him he took care of me .hew was my lifeand i lost my life all because i wanted a friend..jessie well thanx to her i will never trust anyone againand i hope she sees thishey jessie you could have asked for some money he would have let you borow it.....he lent you money befor ....i watched you kids for you.....aberto invited you to go out with us he startedt to trust you ..all i ask is why...was it worth it ...i hope you do end up reading this you said you loved me and berto you would cry to us when you and timmy wou;d fight if it wasnt for you being a scum bag noone would be in this mess you hurt alot of people and you took away the only person that cared about me ..all people have problems in there relation ship you did with timmy but he loved you and me and berto had fights but he did everything for me .i have noone know....and someone that was a good person a great friend and boyfriend got taken off this earth becaiuse a bunch of idiots dont know what they are doing in life couldnt get a real job...to pay ther bill now someone id dead ....
the watcher

Lowell, MA

#15 Oct 29, 2008
did he have a job/
wow

Dracut, MA

#17 Nov 3, 2008
So jessie walks??? W T F???
Truth

Lowell, MA

#18 Nov 3, 2008
help wrote:
Great spellers of the world Untie!!!
ROFL! I appreciated that :)
jamesTrex

Herndon, VA

#19 Aug 3, 2012
So why is Joe referred to as "slow joe" ?
was he dumb slow or slow walkin??? just curious
RIP berto

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) May 27 Wondering 17,966
Camp Saint Mary's (Jan '09) May 25 Jappa 35
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) May 24 Roger 111
Where are Lowell's most haunted places? (Jun '08) May 21 JordanWillis 836
News Billerica man gets probation in stolen-lottery ... May 18 hammerhead 1
Cheryl santos. May 17 Mewcatchew 1
News Tyngsboro High teacher quits over 'inappropriat... (May '08) May 13 asdasd 107
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages