Since: Apr 11

Crestwood, KY

#1 Apr 11, 2011
i just want to have a place to vent my rage about all the welfare junkies that working people have to pay for. i am sick of all these people collecting section8,food stamps,medical coverage&even "utility"checks,whic h aren't even made out to the utility company but to the recipients. i know of several that live much better than families that have 2 people working. if the government would regulate this they would find what WE already know,&that is that most of them sell the food stamps,rent rooms in the house for cash & allow the children to do without food & utilities so they can have their drugs & alcohol i wish we would implement drug testing,the working people that pay for all the freebies must undergo &pass drug testing to get a job why should the lazy,non working people get a free ride in life? it makes no sense why lawmakers do not see all this as waste. i even see ads on T.V now saying you can get free home&cell phones from the government if you are a recipient of any welfare. its making me physically ill
fyi

Haverhill, MA

#2 Apr 12, 2011
i know
fyi

Haverhill, MA

#3 Apr 12, 2011
and they have some nice cars too!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4 Apr 13, 2011
fyi wrote:
and they have some nice cars too!
Those are free too.
http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/vi...

For the first year of ownership the program pays for insurance, excise tax, title, registration, inspection, 100% of repair costs and a free AAA membership.
http://www.bostonherald.com/projects/welfare_...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Lowell like? (Jul '08) 8 hr Sam 83
News 'Bizarre' triangle unravels in fight, arrest 12 hr DILF 14
News Pelham man files excessive force suit against city (Nov '10) Mon Concerned citizen 72
Lowell police corruption Mon Concerned citizen 1
Lowell fugitive hides at Lowell Catholic (Jan '12) Mon Female 41
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Feb 6 Doctor a 17,917
News Guley resigns as Saints Medical Center CEO; Gui... (May '10) Feb 5 Doug 61
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages