Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?

Posted in the Lowell Forum

Comments (Page 118)

Showing posts 2,341 - 2,360 of4,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Sla wrote:
Gas in California 569 per gal.
Unemployed going up today from 8.1 to 8.2.
On todays news,
Weeks before attack in Lybia .
Stevens ask for back up help,
And it was denied,
Do you think things are getting better?
I WILL NOT VOTE FOR EITHER ONE.
BUT WILL VOTE FOR BROWN.
I think that topic has been beaten to death.

We all know what everyone's opinion is. No need to rehash.

It does appear the news media is giving the debate win to Romney.
I was out that evening so did not watch.
I'm willing to excuse Obama, since he has the weigh of running this whole country on his shoulders. John would like to add responsibility for the rest of the world to those same, overworked, shoulders.

According to Romney himself, Obama only has to win over 4% more.
Romney has already conceded 47%.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mary,
Starting to get concerned about FR...he needs to take it easy on the Mrs...everything in moderation my old friend....
i guess he just can't help knowing how to make a woman "happy".
How about you? Do you and the Mrs. laugh a lot?
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back, Sweetie.
I'm glad you made it through.
How are you feeling today? Did you enjoy the party we had in your honor?
Hello and Thank You my dear! Still not 100%, but doing well and receiving your message was a pleasure.

Yes, the Par-tay was simply mar-vel-ous, JF's Stuffed Tom-ar-toes were a hit......:-)
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hink a/k/a Stamos, is now afraid to post under his long standing moniker. Nor can he explain to us why he's so eager to vote for Brown.
I think he's just trying to find someone to agree with him.
He knows with Brown in office, Obama will be severely handicapped when he tries to extend social programs that help him survive.
He doesn't get that the ways to add internet addresses are easy to find. It's time consuming, so balanced people don't waste their time that way.

As we can see here,(looking around the room), it's easy to see who the socks are. The "posters" that suddenly crawled out of the woodwork to nod their heads in agreement with John.
They're having a little "tea party" right now.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Funny stuff wrote:
Ouch Praxis that just really hurt me. I'm just someone who stops in to try and have a sane conversation on the current topic until someone like you starts shooting childish insults at everyone. Now I'll let you get back to conversing with Mary. Lets be honest, this chat room is the closest thing you have that is almost like talking to a real life girl.
John, does it really really annoy the crap out of you that everyone else's social skills are so much better than yours? No need to seethe with jealousy. Maybe you can go to charm school?
Wonder if there are any online courses for that, so you don't have to go out.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello and Thank You my dear! Still not 100%, but doing well and receiving your message was a pleasure.
Yes, the Par-tay was simply mar-vel-ous, JF's Stuffed Tom-ar-toes were a hit......:-)
I do appreciate your sticking pillows under our heads when we passed out next to your bed. That JW-R we drank for you did roll my socks up and down just before I lost consciousness.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

While the personalities and mind set of some on this forum need a lot to be desired, I am pleased and feel quite fortunate in meeting those folks I can call my Internet Friends.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people have to strive to learn, with others it's a gift... ;-)
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
I do appreciate your sticking pillows under our heads when we passed out next to your bed. That JW-R we drank for you did roll my socks up and down just before I lost consciousness.
LOL...... As I also stated my dear, the secret is to sip! I wish I was there to help you with those socks and the tenderness to revive you.
Gay Shampoo

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Funny stuff wrote:
Ouch Praxis that just really hurt me. I'm just someone who stops in to try and have a sane conversation on the current topic until someone like you starts shooting childish insults at everyone. Now I'll let you get back to conversing with Mary. Lets be honest, this chat room is the closest thing you have that is almost like talking to a real life girl.
Yes, that's our little praxis. Hasn't had a piece since he was born.
Oh deary dear.
Gay Shampoo

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking about it, John, this is an improvement. Almost funny.
At least you're trying to be humorous. You have to be willing to laugh at yourself too. I fixed the recipe for you.
Still no John here. Keep trying or just ask Praxim, he'll tell ya.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you? Do you and the Mrs. laugh a lot?
Hi Mary,

We both tend to be quite serious individuals, but with a 7 year old daughter and the fact that we both enjoy watching the world through her eyes, I would say we get our fair share of laughs...she has quite the personality, and as Art Linkletter would say, "kids say the darndest things".
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>Some people have to strive to learn, with others it's a gift... ;-)
Well, I was starting to wonder what you were doing with that enhancement ...:)

Mary has been talking about socks rolling up and down and JWR...I've been wondering what I missed...
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...... As I also stated my dear, the secret is to sip! I wish I was there to help you with those socks and the tenderness to revive you.
F/R
Were you Ruidolph Rudolph Valinteno.
In a previous life.

What a romantic.
Dont forget your pinesol after shave lotion. lol.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Thanks for the laughs, the enhancement was not needed afterall. I'll have to try the Pinesol to see if it works on me. No, never a Valentino here.....

Yes, seeing the world through the eyes of a 7 yr. old can be a lot of fun and laughs.

Mary, you may be pleased to know that down here in the Sunshine State we don't wear socks often as it's mostly barefoot'in.....

Since: Jul 12

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

GOOD MORNING,how are you feeling FR?did you have some sort of surgical procedure?i too am a SIPPER however,i don't imbibe very often with the "hard" stuff.the young bucks tend to down their drinks,i've taken quite a few of them home,after only a few drinks.every now and then i'll have a boiler maker,with either jack daniels,or r&r.i went to have a drink with the boys this past summer,and i asked the cocktail waitress for a boiler maker.she went to the bar to order our drinks.she came back with everyone's drinks except mine.after passing out the drinks she said to me,i asked the bartender but he said that he thought we had a furnace,not a boiler.of course the whole table had a good laugh over this,i explained to the gal what i wanted and she says to me,why didn't you just order a beer and a shot?neither her or the bartender had ever heard of a boiler maker.remember when tending bar was a real professional position?you couldn't order a drink,that the bartender couldn't make!oh well,live and learn.glad to see you back on the "web" FR.SLA it's five to eight,and the temperature is twenty-four degrees.i've been telling everybody that winter is coming early this year.the high mountains had a foot of snow,along the idaho montana border.i see that DD is back,with a basket full of alias to boot!it's a shame what people will do to disrupt,a topix.same people,different names and ips location.they sure do smear FREE SPEECH,don't they?
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

washington states cougar wrote:
GOOD MORNING,how are you feeling FR?did you have some sort of surgical procedure?i too am a SIPPER however,i don't imbibe very often with the "hard" stuff.the young bucks tend to down their drinks,i've taken quite a few of them home,after only a few drinks.every now and then i'll have a boiler maker,with either jack daniels,or r&r.i went to have a drink with the boys this past summer,and i asked the cocktail waitress for a boiler maker.she went to the bar to order our drinks.she came back with everyone's drinks except mine.after passing out the drinks she said to me,i asked the bartender but he said that he thought we had a furnace,not a boiler.of course the whole table had a good laugh over this,i explained to the gal what i wanted and she says to me,why didn't you just order a beer and a shot?neither her or the bartender had ever heard of a boiler maker.remember when tending bar was a real professional position?you couldn't order a drink,that the bartender couldn't make!oh well,live and learn.glad to see you back on the "web" FR.SLA it's five to eight,and the temperature is twenty-four degrees.i've been telling everybody that winter is coming early this year.the high mountains had a foot of snow,along the idaho montana border.i see that DD is back,with a basket full of alias to boot!it's a shame what people will do to disrupt,a topix.same people,different names and ips location.they sure do smear FREE SPEECH,don't they?
How are you and Cheri and the dog?
It;s going to be 78 here today.
Back to the cold Sunday 55 and rain.
But 55 is spring to you.
Have a good week.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mary,
We both tend to be quite serious individuals, but with a 7 year old daughter and the fact that we both enjoy watching the world through her eyes, I would say we get our fair share of laughs...she has quite the personality, and as Art Linkletter would say, "kids say the darndest things".
I hope your mom is improveing each day.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

washington states cougar wrote:
Hey WSC, I am doing good, thanks for asking. A shot and a beer is to tame, gimme a Boiler Maker is more Lowell than anything else. It's usually a draft beer and a shot of rye whiskey, that's how we'd get em back at A.F.Roach & Co. on Bridge St. in the old days.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mary,
Starting to get concerned about FR...he needs to take it easy on the Mrs...everything in moderation my old friend....
Yea I agree.F/R.
You know at your age 4 times a year is over doing it. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,341 - 2,360 of4,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lowell Discussions

Search the Lowell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dracut man admits to vandalizing neighbor's hom... Thu Tony Stark 1
Town demanding repair plan for Billerica Mall (Mar '10) Wed Elise Gingrich 131
Mafia in Billerica? (Sep '09) Wed Tony Stark 29
30-month term in Lowell stabbing (Mar '08) Apr 13 Duck 44
why do girls lie about being pregnant? (Apr '09) Apr 13 Sad 19
High on Crack Street (Aug '08) Apr 12 brinalea 146
Billerica Forum Apr 11 EYEBALLCHAMBERS 4
•••
•••