Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Thats not all

Pittsfield, MA

#2421 Oct 4, 2012
He also posed as a Greylock Federal Credit Union officer, and swore up and down it was not him until Dan Valenti ( www.planetvalenti.com ) exposed him for what he is, a gutless coward.

Stamos, if you live near North Adams, you should come and take a pic and out this loser.

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2422 Oct 4, 2012
Thats not all wrote:
He also posed as a Greylock Federal Credit Union officer, and swore up and down it was not him until Dan Valenti ( www.planetvalenti.com ) exposed him for what he is, a gutless coward.
Stamos, if you live near North Adams, you should come and take a pic and out this loser.
Using a GFUC's employee's name in an e-mail is hardly posing as that person. Valenti gobbled up that little morsel so he could pretend he's Seymour Hersh.

This little shit is a poster named Solons 2012, who tried to befriend me with a transparent charade. He's begging other posters to take pictures of me and send the pictures to Glenn Heller for money. He was supposed to meet me in Williamstown last night to say these desperate insults and attacks to my face, but he didn't show.

He's a deeply disturbed person who doesn't have the guts to do his own handiwork. Just another bullying right wing troll. Like Stamos. Like Heller.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#2423 Oct 4, 2012
Voix wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very intelligent and for the most part; eloquent. Praxis33... Relax Sir! You are so much better. Don't let them get to you.
There is nothing eloquent about a liar, a coward, and a fraud.
Mind your own business.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#2424 Oct 4, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind your own business.
Your are the inarticulate hateful liar, coward, and fraud. You live in a trailer in Hinsdale, and are homeschooling your poor children. You're filling them with hate and intolerance all while subsisting on disability payouts and meager winnings from betting on the ponies.

You are a joke, Dio. You lie about where I've been, who I am, and what I've said.
Thats not all

Pittsfield, MA

#2425 Oct 4, 2012
I am? Wow, news to me.

Praxis has so many aliases he cant even keep up with them.

Plus he wears his mom's clothes, which is extremely weird. He belongs in San Francisco

Praxis33

Location hidden

#2426 Oct 4, 2012
Thats not all wrote:
I am? Wow, news to me.
Praxis has so many aliases he cant even keep up with them.
Plus he wears his mom's clothes, which is extremely weird. He belongs in San Francisco
This guy's hero is Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. He thinks humans and dinosaurs co-existed, and that the Earth is only 6,000 years old. He's also fond of mentioning necrophilia, and has a morbid fascination with Norman Bates.
Thats not all

Pittsfield, MA

#2427 Oct 4, 2012
You just cant admit the loser you are. We all know what you are. Stamos knows.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#2428 Oct 4, 2012
Thats not all wrote:
You just cant admit the loser you are. We all know what you are. Stamos knows.
Sure you do. Tell them all about your penchant for necrophilia.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#2429 Oct 4, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are the inarticulate hateful liar, coward, and fraud. You live in a trailer in Hinsdale, and are homeschooling your poor children. You're filling them with hate and intolerance all while subsisting on disability payouts and meager winnings from betting on the ponies.
You are a joke, Dio. You lie about where I've been, who I am, and what I've said.
Even praxis is too stupid to understand a dollar bill. Praxis takes his dollar bill and goes to the store to buy the holy gay condom for his next trick. What kinky praxis doesn't know is his dollar bill isn't worth a dollar. In fact it may worth about a nickel. How soft goes the kinky praxis pickle.

The federal reserve bank, a private bank, unconstitutionally founded, that isn't even a federal entity is ruining the world and confiscating our wealth through inflation, intentionally.
Keep on printing Uncle Ben. Keep on printing.
Look for the Fort Knox gold too!
Who owns who praxis?
Who owns who.
Coward.

ron-paul-tells-bernanke-he-kil led-the-dollar-silver-coin-in- hand
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#2430 Oct 4, 2012
The parade of shame of the north continues. When one gets so cold they'll sleep with anything. Eh praxis?
Thats not all

Pittsfield, MA

#2431 Oct 4, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do. Tell them all about your penchant for necrophilia.
My penchant? I think you are calling the kettle black you freak.
Seriously though, take your ex wife's name off the phonebook, it must be embarassing to you.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#2432 Oct 4, 2012
Thats not all wrote:
<quoted text>
My penchant? I think you are calling the kettle black you freak.
Seriously though, take your ex wife's name off the phonebook, it must be embarassing to you.

What's my alleged ex-wife's name? Tell us.

This is your post about necrophilia, under your moniker "To Catch a Praxis":

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pittsfield-ma...
Phineas

Lawrence, KS

#2433 Oct 4, 2012
End gay marriage. you people are crazy.
Wrong

United States

#2434 Oct 4, 2012
To praxis everyone is everyone who insults him. What a loser
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#2436 Oct 4, 2012
Phineas wrote:
End gay marriage. you people are crazy.
If we were allowed to vote on it this would not be.

Don't forget now we have gay parenting. Just imagine a child with two male parents. How is that child going to grow up and perceive women in general should be interesting. These people are insane and for years to come we could have serious violent sexual predators on top of the many pedophiles we already have in Massachusetts.

The future's so bright. I gotta wear a welder's helmut. Well, not really.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2437 Oct 4, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mary,
Mom is back home and in healing mode...I hope Florida made it through his enhancement surgery OK...maybe we haven't heard from him lately because he and the Mrs. are catching up?? DOH!
Glad you enjoyed the Tomatoes...nothing like organic grown food. I suspect FR will be back into the JWR soon...
I'm glad she's back, and healing. I've been weeding through these posts. Losing interest fast.
Thank goodness for a few "real" posters, like Praxis, Retiree, You, and Sla!

I hope Saturday's not another bad hair day.

To John, who is reading this, evilly jealous that you can't find a friend, try humor. hint: humor isn't defined by 'ha ha' and "LOL". Not even ROFLMFAO!
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2438 Oct 4, 2012
<quoted text>
If we were allowed to vote on it this would not be.
Don't forget now we have gay parenting. Just imagine a child with two male parents. How is that child going to grow up and perceive women in general should be interesting. These people are insane and for years to come we could have serious violent sexual predators on top of the many pedophiles we already have in Massachusetts.
The future's so bright. I gotta wear a welder's helmut. Well, not really.
Yeh, maybe they'll grow up and turn into John "Stamos".
You're obsessed.
It's ok, come out of the closet.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2439 Oct 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Mind your own business.
Here's a clue for you "Lie", this is a public board... I can post all I want. Besides, I wasn't talking to you. So, mind your biz!

Praxis33

Location hidden

#2440 Oct 4, 2012
Wrong wrote:
To praxis everyone is everyone who insults him. What a loser
Look at the nancyboy quisling "That's Not All" pathetically post under another of his stupid monikers to avoid the spotlight. This guy is a complete worm.

And a stupid one at that. He thinks the Trilateral Commission runs the world.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#2441 Oct 4, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh, maybe they'll grow up and turn into John "Stamos".
You're obsessed.
It's ok, come out of the closet.
The perverts first defense. Claiming others to be like they are.
pErVeRtEd!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Brenda Lacombe? 23 hr JustBeReal 4
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Thu darby maloney 17,993
my wife refuses to get a job! (Aug '09) Thu Mark 191
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Jul 26 Boston1966 763
News Filming of 'The Fighter' begins in Lowell (Jul '09) Jul 25 Kittivers 5
News Inspired evolution of Billerica's Whiffle Tree Jul 19 hammerhead 1
News Westford neighbors demand action on rowdy Nasho... (Jul '10) Jul 14 Ghost of Tiki Pasr 234

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages