Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2236 Oct 1, 2012
Oohhh, she's just getting warmed up. He just proved he's too stupid to be a student in her classroom!
check it scotty

Gardner, MA

#2237 Oct 1, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
Watching the debate. Even the moderator made Scotty boy stand down for attacking Elizabeth for doing her job as a lawyer.
He has to attack and make charges, seeing as his voting record is indefensible.
"Please answer the question, Senator... tell us about the pledge you signed to protect billionaires"
He's looking like the child he is, petty, vindictive and evasive.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2238 Oct 1, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos continues to reveal himself as an abject idiot. Only a mean spirited, adolescent jackass would consider Michelle Obama obese. Now, you're hijacking other posters names to root for a vulture capitalist who made his living fattening up companies with debt, and then bleeding them dry. You must be so proud.
Why didn't Chris Christie run? Too fat.
Face it, Romney is going to lose. The debates will not save him.
Hi Praxis. Are you watching the debate?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2239 Oct 1, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos continues to reveal himself as an abject idiot. Only a mean spirited, adolescent jackass would consider Michelle Obama obese. Now, you're hijacking other posters names to root for a vulture capitalist who made his living fattening up companies with debt, and then bleeding them dry. You must be so proud.
Why didn't Chris Christie run? Too fat.
Face it, Romney is going to lose. The debates will not save him.
Praxis, as you can see, she's drunk. And you still owe me that apology. And I owe you my gratitude for proving my point nicely. Until then, shut up! Remember, all useful idiots, when caught spreading lies run to the back of the herd licking their wounds, pouting for support. So THANK YOU! Now tell us praxis, how does a bulldyke look from behind? Not a pretty site after getting past the smell and all those flies, ha?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2242 Oct 1, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Praxis, as you can see, she's drunk. And you still owe me that apology. And I owe you my gratitude for proving my point nicely. Until then, shut up! Remember, all useful idiots, when caught spreading lies run to the back of the herd licking their wounds, pouting for support. So THANK YOU! Now tell us praxis, how does a bulldyke look from behind? Not a pretty site after getting past the smell and all those flies, ha?
Stamos, I wouldn't know. I'm simply not that hard up.

The first refuge of the unintelligent and the uninformed is to resort to sophomoric insults, juvenile name calling, and various non sequiturs. Obviously, you've nothing to say.

Location hidden

#2243 Oct 1, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you, John. Is it because you're too fat to see your feet?
You're on a roll. Keep guessing stupid.
Breaking NEWS

Fitchburg, MA

#2244 Oct 1, 2012
Oh! And let me show you my real ISP "Breaking NEWS" address, stupid.

Location hidden

#2245 Oct 1, 2012
Keep guessing!

Location hidden

#2246 Oct 1, 2012
Stamos wrote:
Keep guessing!
Isn't it time for lights out on the ward, Stamos? Aren't your internet privileges limited?

Location hidden

#2248 Oct 1, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it time for lights out on the ward, Stamos? Aren't your internet privileges limited?
Praxis, I told you, man up and apologize for your flawed accusation and lie or shut up. You got it wrong just like "Mary" has. FESS up or shut up. Believe it or not, even I would.

Location hidden

#2249 Oct 1, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Praxis, I told you, man up and apologize for your flawed accusation and lie or shut up. You got it wrong just like "Mary" has. FESS up or shut up. Believe it or not, even I would.
I believe you did insult the man's dead wife. There will be no apology.

Location hidden

#2251 Oct 1, 2012
Haha wrote:
HIt close to home, Mary? You must hear that word quite a bit? How many times has your husband called you that?
Stamos, like I've said, you're as obvious as a heart attack. And a misogynist pig to boot.

Location hidden

#2252 Oct 1, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you did insult the man's dead wife. There will be no apology.
Then I swear to GOD on my mother’s grave you are wrong. I am Catholic and may break balls, but that line is one I will never step over. I’ve always refused to put my personal shit out here, but you have forced my hand, and you are wrong and still owe me an apology. Nuff said!
Don't be stupid Praxis. It's obvious someone out here has your number, and it's not me.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#2255 Oct 2, 2012
Haha wrote:
HIt close to home, Mary? You must hear that word quite a bit? How many times has your husband called you that?
Praxis, I don't think it was John/Stamos (I hope I'm right) that stoops to dumb brainless talk like what is stated above and in other meaningless posts. I think it's this dim witted fool above that makes all the low-life comments just to get attention and raise normal people's ire as he does not have the intelligence to offer any meaningful or insightful comments. It’s best to just ignore weak minded people like this one above as it's pointless replying to the dumb comments.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#2256 Oct 2, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I swear to GOD on my mother’s grave you are wrong. I am Catholic and may break balls, but that line is one I will never step over. I’ve always refused to put my personal shit out here, but you have forced my hand, and you are wrong and still owe me an apology. Nuff said!
Don't be stupid Praxis. It's obvious someone out here has your number, and it's not me.

I take you on your word above.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#2258 Oct 2, 2012
I could not watch the Brown/Warren debate last night due to the broadcast not being set up properly as stated in the newspaper. So I am relying on the interpretation of the write ups and opinions of columnists in several on-line newspapers as well as opinions of close friends who witnessed the debate.

As I had stated in an earlier post, for Sen. Brown to clinch a victory he needed to be like and do what the late Sen. Ted Kennedy did to Mith Romney (Mary you got me doing it) in their Senate debate. He had to take command of the debate and invoke heavyweight verbiage to set up his opponent as the lightweight on the issues thus achieving command of the debate just like the late Sen. Kennedy did with Mith. This did not happen from what I read in the papers. However, some close friends saw a clear victory for Sen. Brown. Also, according to some news accounts there seems to be large following for Prof. Warren in western MA. With all this, I am starting to think it will be a close race. We’ll all just have to sit tight in our tee-pee’s and see what happens.
Sla

AOL

#2259 Oct 2, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
I could not watch the Brown/Warren debate last night due to the broadcast not being set up properly as stated in the newspaper. So I am relying on the interpretation of the write ups and opinions of columnists in several on-line newspapers as well as opinions of close friends who witnessed the debate.
As I had stated in an earlier post, for Sen. Brown to clinch a victory he needed to be like and do what the late Sen. Ted Kennedy did to Mith Romney (Mary you got me doing it) in their Senate debate. He had to take command of the debate and invoke heavyweight verbiage to set up his opponent as the lightweight on the issues thus achieving command of the debate just like the late Sen. Kennedy did with Mith. This did not happen from what I read in the papers. However, some close friends saw a clear victory for Sen. Brown. Also, according to some news accounts there seems to be large following for Prof. Warren in western MA. With all this, I am starting to think it will be a close race. We’ll all just have to sit tight in our tee-pee’s and see what happens.
Go to the Boston Herald.
You can watch the whole debate if you missed it.
And you can vote on the poll.
Here is where the poll is right now.

Brown 81%
Warren 14%
tie 5%

My Grand daughter just listend to a poll on a Boston radio station.
Brown 76%
Warren 18%
Tie 6%

Since: Jul 12

Spokane, WA

#2260 Oct 2, 2012
GOOD MORNING,i see this topix is generating so weird responses.i remember as a young man,i was told that neither politics and religion are two topics not to bring up in MIXED company.i've noticed that these folks go from topix to topix,trying to inject their brand of IGNORANT RAMBLINGS.their not interested in the topic,they post garbage,and try to rile everyone up.FR,what's this about a surgery?what are you having done?the missus is still on the mend,some days are better than others.looking forward to twenty degree temps coming in this week.we've lived in this neighborhood going on twenty-seven years,and watching the wildlife run around is a SURE SIGN of a bad winter.we had a moose in the yard last week,and i watched a red tail hawk chasing mice around from across the street.the urgency of getting "stocked up"is pretty high with the critters.i've already buttoned up the yards,blown out the sprinklers,and when the deck flowers wilt,they'll be taken away and i'm done.i'd inject something about the candidates however,not following other states political races,i know nothing about these candidates.hope all goes well FR,i'll HOIST a JWR,for ya buddy.you folks have a great day.
Sla

AOL

#2261 Oct 2, 2012
washington states cougar wrote:
GOOD MORNING,i see this topix is generating so weird responses.i remember as a young man,i was told that neither politics and religion are two topics not to bring up in MIXED company.i've noticed that these folks go from topix to topix,trying to inject their brand of IGNORANT RAMBLINGS.their not interested in the topic,they post garbage,and try to rile everyone up.FR,what's this about a surgery?what are you having done?the missus is still on the mend,some days are better than others.looking forward to twenty degree temps coming in this week.we've lived in this neighborhood going on twenty-seven years,and watching the wildlife run around is a SURE SIGN of a bad winter.we had a moose in the yard last week,and i watched a red tail hawk chasing mice around from across the street.the urgency of getting "stocked up"is pretty high with the critters.i've already buttoned up the yards,blown out the sprinklers,and when the deck flowers wilt,they'll be taken away and i'm done.i'd inject something about the candidates however,not following other states political races,i know nothing about these candidates.hope all goes well FR,i'll HOIST a JWR,for ya buddy.you folks have a great day.
WSC.
I hope she has more better days,
20 that;s cold. It will be 55 here Monday. And I thought that was cold.
How are the cougars doing.?
Take care buddy,
Congressional Malfeasance

Gardner, MA

#2262 Oct 2, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
By all means go watch it somewhere.

What you'll see is Scott Brown saying his model for a US Supreme Court Justice is Scalia! Justice Scalia is not pro-choice, is not any of the things Scott Brown is pretending to be to win in MA. He is a far right extremist ideolog.

You'll also see him lie straight faced and say he is not sure if he'd vote for Mitch as Leader of the Senate, yeah right!!!!!! Million bucks say's he does vote for him!

You'll also see him NOT SAY if he supports Myth Romoney!!!! The guy who introduced him after his win in 2010!!!! Why would Scott Brown distance himself from Swiss Mitt I wonder?!!?

me thinks the phony put on a good phony show last night, he simply cannot run from his voting record however having voted no on 3 jobs bills last year, his obfuscation on one of those? "It would have changed the tax code that was in place for the last 10 years or so".

Nice way of NOT SAYING it would have retired the Bush Tax Cuts favoring the rich which were supposed to actually end after 7 years!

Good luck Mr. Phony regular guy, phony bi-partisan (how many times did he use that phrase?) and Mr. phony Conservative. He's none of those things IMO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Fri Wondering 17,802
Thank you Sep 14 lmmv6465 1
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Sep 14 nhsnwboarder 101
High-profile lawyer to defend local mom in sex ... (Apr '08) Sep 14 vikky 15
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) Sep 12 Tony Stark 316
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Sep 11 former Lowell ... 673
Billerica Music Emporium (Oct '12) Sep 11 Musikologist 10
•••

Lowell News Video

•••
Lowell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lowell Jobs

•••
•••
•••