Overweight people need to wear appropriate clothing!

Posted in the Lowell Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of232
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jim

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Judged:

Why is it everywhere I go, I see women who wear a size or 2 smaller clothing than they can fit into? If you got a fat belly, please don't wear a short shirt that it flops out of!(Men too). I REALLY don't want to see your stomach! This goes for the love handles too. Tight jeans with handles hanging six inches over the jeans is so F***-ing gross. And I can tell cause your wearing that shirt that your belly is falling out of. Wear longer shirts.

If you don't got the body for it, don't wear the tight clothing. Simple as that. I am not making fun of people that are overweight, it's a serious condition inflicting American's now more than ever. But remember, unless the Doctor says otherwise, being FAT is NOT always a "condition". Sometimes, just maybe, it's just you eating too much crap food, and getting fatter...

anyway...

PAAAAAHLEAAASEEE!!!!!!!!! Wear appropriate clothing. I lost my appetite at dinner last week because a woman of 300lbs or so came in wearing black spandex (ugh) and sat across from me at the adjacent table. Did she order a salad? No. More like half the menu. She obviously came straight from the gym and was hungry. I could smell her sweat from my table.(Shivers...)

If I was overweight I would buy clothes for the extra large man and just accept that is what I need. Stand on the corner downtown in Lowell in the afternoon. Watch how many young women walk by wearing tight clothes that accent their rolls of fat. They must think it's sexy to show off the extra rolls in tight clothing. Well, it's not. So just stop.

Any opinions? You can call me an a-hole but you know it's true.
LoWeLL 4 LifE

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Jim wrote:
Why is it everywhere I go, I see women who wear a size or 2 smaller clothing than they can fit into? If you got a fat belly, please don't wear a short shirt that it flops out of!(Men too). I REALLY don't want to see your stomach! This goes for the love handles too. Tight jeans with handles hanging six inches over the jeans is so F***-ing gross. And I can tell cause your wearing that shirt that your belly is falling out of. Wear longer shirts.
If you don't got the body for it, don't wear the tight clothing. Simple as that. I am not making fun of people that are overweight, it's a serious condition inflicting American's now more than ever. But remember, unless the Doctor says otherwise, being FAT is NOT always a "condition". Sometimes, just maybe, it's just you eating too much crap food, and getting fatter...
anyway...
PAAAAAHLEAAASEEE!!!!!!!!! Wear appropriate clothing. I lost my appetite at dinner last week because a woman of 300lbs or so came in wearing black spandex (ugh) and sat across from me at the adjacent table. Did she order a salad? No. More like half the menu. She obviously came straight from the gym and was hungry. I could smell her sweat from my table.(Shivers...)
If I was overweight I would buy clothes for the extra large man and just accept that is what I need. Stand on the corner downtown in Lowell in the afternoon. Watch how many young women walk by wearing tight clothes that accent their rolls of fat. They must think it's sexy to show off the extra rolls in tight clothing. Well, it's not. So just stop.
This is the funniest comment ever and I agree 100%. Nothing worse then going to a restaurant to eat and a fat sloth walks in wearing
clothes way too small
MEEE

Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

I totally agree. I am sick and tired of seeing way too many Muffin Tops walking around. Cover up please!!
bob1979

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Judged:

you people r so immature
LoWeLL 4 LifE

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Judged:

bob1979 wrote:
you people r so immature
Oh, pardon us. You're probably going out with a fat sloth of a woman.
Gangster Waffle

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Bah, you don't have to look at them. It's a problem when they smell bad though.
SJones from Dracut

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

...just remember fat people can diet. Not a lot you ugly bunch of **** can do about being ugly though. How about wearing a mask and saving the rest of us from the discomfort of having to look at you?

Sorry, couldn't resist. But see how moronic this thread can be? Where would the cleaning of society end? Maybe we could build a master race? Wait that was already tried.

Since: Jun 08

Rochester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Judged:

The first thing overweight people need to do is stop filling their face.

Tewksbury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

I gotta agree with this person. I am an overweight male, and I look in the mirror before I step out. If my clothes make me want to lose lunch, I'm pretty sure I don't want to expose anyone else to that pain!

I think free full length mirrors and eyeglasses for anyone 40 lbs. overweight would be a start...
Grossed Out

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Jim wrote:
anyway...
Oh my God, I'm sitting here LMAO. That was soooo funny. Unfortunately, everything he said is pretty much true. I often wonder if people have mirrors in their homes and if so, do they look in them before they leave the house.

How does one look at fat rolls hanging out all over and think they look good?
Grossed Out

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

SJones from Dracut wrote:
...just remember fat people can diet. Not a lot you ugly bunch of **** can do about being ugly though. How about wearing a mask and saving the rest of us from the discomfort of having to look at you?
Sorry, couldn't resist. But see how moronic this thread can be? Where would the cleaning of society end? Maybe we could build a master race? Wait that was already tried.
Awww, c'mon nobody wants to get rid of overweight people. We just want them to cover their junk!
Forest dweller

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

As someone who could lose about 30 pounds myself I always check in a mirror to make sure things that need to be covered are!! And men do us all a favor pull UP the pants and pull DOWN the shirt, nothing like a hairy belly hanging over the belt and a hairy butt crack YYYYYYUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK
Tony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

I once had a large woman in a leapord outfit come to my sporting goods dept. to buy a shark gun. I don't know whom or what she had it in for, but I tried not to be too helpful. Besides I couldn't picture her or any person her size in a scuba outfit.
A friend of mine used to be 415lbs. and he joined Overeaters Anonymous, and he's down to 250. If he can do it, then anyone can. He loved his snacks. There's hope for anyone if they're willing to give it the effort like he did.
Grossed Out

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Tony wrote:
I once had a large woman in a leapord outfit come to my sporting goods dept. to buy a shark gun. I don't know whom or what she had it in for, but I tried not to be too helpful. Besides I couldn't picture her or any person her size in a scuba outfit.
A friend of mine used to be 415lbs. and he joined Overeaters Anonymous, and he's down to 250. If he can do it, then anyone can. He loved his snacks. There's hope for anyone if they're willing to give it the effort like he did.
HAHHAHHAHA!!! How in the world did you not laugh in her face?

Ashland, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

I am an Plus Size woman - and I could not agree more. There is nothing worse than someone no matter how much they weigh wearing clothes that are too small. I have some friends who should be wearing a size 8 but insist on squeezing into size 2's - UGH - drives me crazy. Do not they realize how ridiculous they look.

Another thing I cannot stand - when woman 30+ insist on dressing like they are still 18. Kudos to you all if you can still wear the same size you could back then - but you need to dress for your age not your size.

Rochester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

How about the porky teenage girls who think they're sexy as hell with a spare tire hanging out all over. Gross is more like it!
Grossed Out

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

emja wrote:
I am an Plus Size woman - and I could not agree more. There is nothing worse than someone no matter how much they weigh wearing clothes that are too small. I have some friends who should be wearing a size 8 but insist on squeezing into size 2's - UGH - drives me crazy. Do not they realize how ridiculous they look.
Another thing I cannot stand - when woman 30+ insist on dressing like they are still 18. Kudos to you all if you can still wear the same size you could back then - but you need to dress for your age not your size.
I agree. There's nothing worse than seeing a 40 year old woman dressed like a 22 year old. Sorry, you might look good for your age, but a mini skirt just doesn't look good on a 40 year old.

Ashland, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Grossed Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. There's nothing worse than seeing a 40 year old woman dressed like a 22 year old. Sorry, you might look good for your age, but a mini skirt just doesn't look good on a 40 year old.
Somethings are just better left to the imagination....
Community Member

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

SJones from Dracut wrote:
LOL! Good one...
Common sense

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

MEEE wrote:
I totally agree. I am sick and tired of seeing way too many Muffin Tops walking around. Cover up please!!
Muffin Tops...this just made me piss myself, laugh water right out my nose, and fall on the floor all at once...kudos to you for making me laugh as it was well needed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of232
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Lowell Forum right now

Search the Lowell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 22 hr Kundrot dionkie 1,145
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Wed Shaneofjill 664
Pedestrian hit, hurt by pickup truck in Lowell (Jun '10) Wed Natalie Dorsey 18
Arrest Log: 6/13/2010 (Jun '10) Wed Lol 4
Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12) Jul 8 Newly Concerned 7
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Kundrot dionkie 4,690
Tewksbury playground closed for summer renovations Jul 8 parent 1
•••
•••

Lowell News Video

•••
•••

Lowell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lowell People Search