Lowell boxing legend Micky Ward facin...

Lowell boxing legend Micky Ward facing charges in fight with wi...

There are 187 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jun 6, 2008, titled Lowell boxing legend Micky Ward facing charges in fight with wi.... In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

"Irish" Micky Ward, whose hardscrabble childhood and boxing fame have spawned the making of a Hollywood flick, has a new fight on his hands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Akw

United States

#216 Apr 15, 2011
Im watchn the fighter now 2nd time luv it Idk y people hav so much to say everyone has problems and fkd up fam leave micky and dicky alone now the mom n sisters anthr story live life kasie hell wthm
Jessic

Alexander City, AL

#217 Apr 16, 2011
jonney ireland wrote:
well what he did or did ent do,dosent matter to us in ireland he s a legend,up the irish.
fear play to ya mickey
jonney ireland
Nice to see Ireland checking in here....... <3 I wish I was there!!!
California

Ripon, CA

#218 Apr 17, 2011
I just watched this movie for the first time and was impressed with it. I usually don't care for movies that are based around boxing as I don't personally care for the sport but after it was over I was glad I took the time to watch it.

Since: Apr 11

Lowell, MA

#219 Apr 18, 2011
"Micky Ward" The Pride of Lowell
eddie boyle

Vero Beach, FL

#220 Apr 24, 2011
Micky Ward has always been a good guy if you were in a bar you wouldnt even notice him hes not a wise guy very humble person wouldnt even know he was a boxer
Mr Outlaw

Dallas, TX

#221 May 3, 2011
Micky Ward is a class act in spite of what a few people with nescient intellect might think.While visiting Lowell from California Micky and his wife welcomed me into their home, and were true examples of gracuiosness.
Tom Smith

El Cajon, CA

#223 Aug 11, 2012
My only regret is that Micky didn't slug Arturo Gatti's wife.

If someone had "taken care" of that bitch, maybe 'TTuro would be alive right now.

Micky is too much of a gentleman to have done it, but I wish somebody had.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 10 hr highlands guy 18,238
News Dracut senior housing inches closer, but with a... May 23 Patricia Russell 1
News Domestic assault charges dropped against former... May 22 hammerhead 1
do you remember? (wilmington style) (Aug '08) May 19 Airgoz 359
Camp Saint Mary's (Jan '09) May 15 Amyboorie 37
News Ex-Billerica man sues over medical treatment in... (May '08) May 8 Smirk 186
News Pelham man files excessive force suit against city (Nov '10) May 7 Bob Clark 73

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages