Lowell

Full story: Lowell Sun 11
Vesna Nuon, 40, 10 Gibson Road; disorderly conduct. -- Daniel O'Connell, 23, 1 Tomahawk Drive, Billerica; domestic assault and battery. Full Story
Mill City Resident

Salem, MA

#1 Mar 24, 2008
Chris Silva... always getting arrested... suprised he didn't have any crack on him!
Frank

Watertown, MA

#2 Mar 24, 2008
Fish!!!!!!
Stole from CTI

Lowell, MA

#3 Mar 25, 2008
Only in America can someome steal 100,000 tax free dollors from a nonprofit
and only serve 30 days in jail and pay 5000 in fines.

100,000 divided by 30 is 3,333 a day what a deal. Tax freee to.

I guees that why when I went down there for help there was no funding.

How many other people did these thiefs cause to become homeless?

Where is the Money?
Why should the insurance company for them to have a good time at the taxpayers expese???
A family Member

Marlborough, MA

#4 Mar 31, 2008
Mill City Resident wrote:
Chris Silva... always getting arrested... suprised he didn't have any crack on him!
Who are you to talk about someone else. If you know he is on crack maybe your doing it with him. Keep your comments to yourself. Or if you feel like maybe you need to express them come say it to my face. Not as a comment on the Lowell Sun.
Shocked

United States

#5 Mar 31, 2008
Ya, that was pretty rude. I'm sure he's not the only Chris Silva in the world. Have your facts before you attack.
A family Member

Marlborough, MA

#6 Mar 31, 2008
People fall on tuff times sometimes. Since Lowell is so discusting and crimed filled, people resort to doing stupid things. But that is no excuse for ignorant peoples comments. Its obvious its the same Chris Silva. But still, there is no excuse for talking trash about him. I am sure you would never say it to his face!
Wow

United States

#7 Mar 31, 2008
Quite sarcastic....still uncalled for.
yoyo

Salem, MA

#8 Nov 2, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite sarcastic....still uncalled for.
u suk

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 2, 2012
A family Member wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you to talk about someone else. If you know he is on crack maybe your doing it with him. Keep your comments to yourself. Or if you feel like maybe you need to express them come say it to my face. Not as a comment on the Lowell Sun.
Sounds like a crack head to me
Hank

Quincy, MA

#10 Nov 3, 2012
All these people defending and excusing drug addiction. I wonder if Amy of them are willing to pay the price financially and emotionally to help this guy, or maybe they're just heros on the web.
Think

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Nov 4, 2012
If you don't rush off to spread rumors and gossip
or believe it when you hear it- that they exist wouldn't bother you.
But then, this is just something I heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank you Sun lmmv6465 1
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Sun nhsnwboarder 101
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Sun Annie 17,800
High-profile lawyer to defend local mom in sex ... (Apr '08) Sun vikky 15
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) Sep 12 Tony Stark 316
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Sep 11 former Lowell ... 673
•••

Lowell News Video

•••
•••

Lowell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Lowell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE