Finger pointing in Lowell murder trial

Finger pointing in Lowell murder trial

There are 22 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Oct 22, 2008, titled Finger pointing in Lowell murder trial. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

They were partners in crime, until Alberto Cintron wound up dead. Now Colin Ferderer, of Nashua, and Scott Russell, of Lowell, are fingering their former friend, Joseph Morgan, of Lowell, for murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

BILLERICA

#22 Oct 23, 2008
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
you should know. No need to explain.
Why because anything over 2 words to hard for your
supremacist pea brain, go find some David Duke
thread.
fxckyou

Malden, MA

#23 Oct 1, 2012
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound pretty tough behind them computer screen huh aye mate?? Who care just another drug dealer off the street now that he gone. People should be thanking these fool. Thank you mate!!! hahaaha
Just another dealer off the street?? he wasnt just a dealer he was a fother of 2 ,they didnt just get rid of a dealer they left 2 kids without their dad at a younge age,i dont know how you think its funny ,thinking your hard because it didnt happen to your dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) Feb 13 OLD FRIEND DD 374
News Student denies assault on teacher at Chelmsford... (Sep '10) Feb 9 Brimstone 35
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Feb 8 Bob KA-58 18,427
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Feb 7 Mark 822
News Lowell man shot dead (Dec '09) Feb 6 Lilah 268
News Frozen pizza almost as good as real thing (Dec '10) Feb 6 Hungry Marvin 28
News Pharmacists sell Familiarity (Aug '09) Jan 28 Debbie bolio 22

Lowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lowell Mortgages