Jury finds Ramos guilty of murdering Billerica's Donovan brothers

Full story: Lowell Sun

A Lowell Superior Court jury Wednesday found Rene Ramos guilty of two counts of first-degree murder in the slaying of the Donovan brothers of Billerica in Lowell in January 2002.
Comments
181 - 190 of 190 Comments Last updated May 20, 2014
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
respectable

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

the unit wrote:
<quoted text>your a rat i can tell by the way your motheer
Nope not a rat. I just don't hang out with losers like you. I try to surround myself with people who are upstanding members of society not cowards.
2Real 4 ya

Hudson, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Judged:

jen wrote:
<quoted text> are you for real.. just shut off your computer and go Pluck your self,, he is gone long gone.. get used to it
There wasnt NO EVIDENCE.. DAMM DUMMY!
2Real 4 ya

Hudson, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Sad Story.. Plain and Simple
2Real4 ya

Hudson, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

too badd wrote:
<quoted text>yeah good white kids that sold drugs
Thats Soo true.. They did sell DRUGS, We keep 4gettn that. There not so innocent, i dont believe they Deserved 2 die,but there just as guilty!!!
we run lowell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

RAT wrote:
Own Brother Ratted him out. Now it's vaseline time. And for all you morons that think his gang buddies will save him in jail don't know shit. The arians and the skinheads run Shirley Max and any other bigtime jail in this country. Good luck Rene you coward
my brother Rene will be fine in prison. we run da jail system almighty Latin king nation. keep ur head up my brother, ur appeal will be overturned. nd you'll be home wit ur fam soon. One!!! Adr for life. more de reye
Shawn

Brighton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

we run lowell wrote:
<quoted text>
my brother Rene will be fine in prison. we run da jail system almighty Latin king nation. keep ur head up my brother, ur appeal will be overturned. nd you'll be home wit ur fam soon. One!!! Adr for life. more de reye
Did you just type something? Was it English? Geez, I wish there was an idiot option when judging posts.
Renes a SCUMBAG

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

You guys are idiots who say Rene was a hero for taking out 2 drug dealers. I met Rene when I was 15 and guess what? I SAW him dealing drugs and HE is where my friends got their drugs from. So yes, maybe PJ was stupid to be dealing drugs seeing as he came from a good fam, had a good job & both Donovan boys had a bright future ahead of them but PJ was a small time dealer and RENE was the one you should be worrying about when it comes to protecting your children. He'd been doing it a LOT longer than PJ and dealt a higher volume and what else was he dealing besides weed? Look into Rene's eyes and you will see a cold hearted DRUG DEALING murderer. Look into PJ n Mike's eyes and you will see 2 good guys who made some bad decisions. As for their children, PJ would have been a great dad who could be a dad and provide for his son. Rene, what would he teach his kids? To be loser gang bangers like himself?
Renes a SCUMBAG

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

And btw. Everyone that's referring to "crackers". Grow up. This isn't about race. It's sad and disgusting that you scumbag Rene supporters are gonna make this about people's races. It's 2013, not 1950. And PJ's cell phone is evidence. Obv you people don't know what you're talking about. Rene was stupid to think he could get away with it esp since PJ lived on his cell phone. Cell phones are traced and they can see which towers were used during a phone call. Almost like a GPS. Obv idiots wouldn't know this.
fuckyou

Littleton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

the law sucks wrote:
thats crazy! the law sux..... no evidence and they still pin it on him!! another case of the white man screwing the minority...
your next you racist basturd
fuckyou

Littleton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

we run lowell wrote:
<quoted text>
is he free yet? Haha never again!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Lowell Forum right now

Search the Lowell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12) 12 hr Concerned 25
Dracut cop caught 19 hr Really 3
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 19 hr kundrot dionkie 4,697
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed pam 1,150
Where are Lowell's most haunted places? (Jun '08) Mon joe 814
Review: Lowell Therapeutic Massage (Aug '10) Jul 28 Intrigued client 34
Tyco closing Lowell plant, moving 100 jobs (Nov '10) Jul 28 Waste my Time 48
•••
•••

Lowell News Video

•••
Lowell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••