Who should be Westford Academy's new Football Coach???
Posted in the Lowell Forum
#1 Jan 18, 2013
Who do you think should be the new Football Coach at WA and what characteristics do they need to possess to be successful?
#2 Jan 18, 2013
New football coach at Westford Academy should meet the following qualifications.
- Played football at a high level. At least HS, College a plus. No pretenders.
- Minimum HS level head coaching experience. At high division level equal to D1 Eastern Massachusetts/MIAA desired.
- Truly understands football X's and O's to create a game plan that will take advantage of opponents weakness.
- Ability to put kids in proper positions based upon athletic ability.
- Ability to recruit in WA to entice athletes to come out for football. Many of WA's best athletes choose not to play football for some reason.
- Desire to stay in Westford and create a winning football program.
- Ability to tune out parents in Westford with their views on their kids playing time, desired position, and how the program should be run.
- Most importantly....The ability to develop student athletes into sound fundamental football players by position.
Add your comments below
|Sheehan leaves job as Westford's assistant town... (Mar '10)||7 hr||townsendite||51|
|mazmatrix (Jun '08)||10 hr||MazaHas||755|
|Ten charged in Lowell gang raids; weapons, drug... (Jul '08)||10 hr||MazaHas||667|
|LiFe span||11 hr||MazaHas||4|
|Give him a can of spray paint -- he'll give you... (Jul '09)||16 hr||audreyrivera||16|
|Do you remember???? (Jun '08)||Mon||acreboy||17,850|
|Freedom of Thought, Belief and Religion||Sun||Wondering||46|
Find what you want!
Search Lowell Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC