Paul Belley

Full story: Lowell Sun

Political experience: Chairman of the Pawtucketville Citizens Council, chairman of the Pawtucketville Flood Subcommittee, Rosement Terrace Neighborhood Group Favorite hobby: Motorcycle riding Top three goals: Concentrate on the needs and concerns of city residents and be available to answer their calls and e-mails, as I have for the last three ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
A new slate

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

This guy deserves a chance. When Pawtucketville section of the city was under water he was there to help.
If the people of Lowell want a clean slate election with people who don’t have a hidden agenda, Paul Bellay is where to start.
Concerned

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

A lot of people helped during the flood. That does not mean he would make a good City Councilor. Paul Belly is a supporter of Alan kazanjian that is why he would NOT make a good City Councilor.
This City does NOT NEED any more of Alan Kazanjian's Little Elves at City Hall!!!!
A new slate wrote:
This guy deserves a chance. When Pawtucketville section of the city was under water he was there to help.
If the people of Lowell want a clean slate election with people who don’t have a hidden agenda, Paul Bellay is where to start.
concerned citizen

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

I head he campaigned for kaz in the last election... not sure though. If he did, I won't vote for him
sla

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

to concerned,where you abused as a child,your always so negative, i met mr belly today, he came in to my store and intreduced himself,i thought he was a very sincere person, and very up to date with lowells needs,i ,put up 2 signs and asked him for some bumper stickers, i for one will vote for him, and i think any one who talks to him will vote for him,
A new slate

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

Just cause someone made a contributuion to a Campaign fund doesnt mean they agree with everything Kazanjian said.
Concerned wrote:
A lot of people helped during the flood. That does not mean he would make a good City Councilor. Paul Belly is a supporter of Alan kazanjian that is why he would NOT make a good City Councilor.
This City does NOT NEED any more of Alan Kazanjian's Little Elves at City Hall!!!!
<quoted text>
sla

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

Judged:

this is a person whit leadership.i was very imprsed when he came to my store to thank me for putting a couple of signs for him .i found him to be a very down to earth person, i put up those signs with out him asking me, he drove by my store and saw them, and took the time to thank me,thats appreciation and clas. please think of him at the elections thank you,
Pete

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Does this guy have a website? I can't find enough info in the Sun to make an informed decision.
JJR

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

I know this guy!!! I work with him. He speaks about safety and how he is an expert at safety rules but then hit me with a fork lift...Then I look around my work place and see the over head door smashed and the doorway to the office is pushed in, asked how that all happened and fellow co-workers told me it was due to his fork lift driving. This guy can't follow basic safety rules and his political statement reads," I promise as a public servant to be connected to people's everyday lives." He'll be connecting alright..!!!
Paul Belley

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

JJR is a disgruntled employee and trouble maker.
posting these false statements on this blog just proves my point.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lowell Discussions

Search the Lowell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 7 hr Kundrot dionkie 1,145
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) 12 hr Shaneofjill 664
Pedestrian hit, hurt by pickup truck in Lowell (Jun '10) 13 hr Natalie Dorsey 18
Arrest Log: 6/13/2010 (Jun '10) 21 hr Lol 4
Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12) Tue Newly Concerned 7
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Tue Kundrot dionkie 4,690
Tewksbury playground closed for summer renovations Tue parent 1
•••
•••

Lowell News Video

•••
•••

Lowell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lowell People Search