Posted in the Lovington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Romney Has Cat Vote!!”

Since: Aug 12

taos

#1 Aug 27, 2012
has anyone heard if this evil girl is gonna go to trial soon, for murdering her son? i read where the boyfriend plead guilty and is gonna spend life in prison, but she hasn't had a trial yet. did she get away with murder, or is her trial coming?
carrie collins

Hobbs, NM

#2 Aug 27, 2012
do u no her personally if u dont dont speak like that about her i no the girl and she is a great person u have no idea what shes been threw what hell the man that killed her son put her threw and unless u no her or about her situation keep your thoughts to yourself and read the paper it will tell u what u want to no but dont b bashing my friend mind your own buisness..

“Romney Has Cat Vote!!”

taos

#3 Aug 27, 2012
carrie, my daughter cheered with her and she was a hateful person even back then. i read the paper and i know what the police fb said about her and what the news said. she chose to be with that guy and let him hurt her baby! i have no pity for this evil girl and carrie, the media makes it everyone's business! bashing her? please! she deserves more than a verbal bashing!

“Romney Has Cat Vote!!”

taos

#4 Aug 27, 2012
like to add- i don't get the paper and was wondering what is going on with the case.. it's the citizens of hobbs right to know if we have a person who harms children on the streets.

“Romney Has Cat Vote!!”

taos

#5 Aug 27, 2012
carrie, it bothers me that you call her "a great person". she's far from nice, or great. she murdered her kid, stood by while her boyfriend repeatedly tortured and abused her children. she's far from nice. and of course, she's gonna blame him for everything. he deserved what he got, but she deserves what he got too! the fact that she's blaming her scumbag boyfriend for EVERYTHING tells me that she's not sorry for what she did. she's another casey anthony. i've seen her around town acting like she's god's gift to the planet. too bad that her little son can't walk around free like she is right now!
carrie collins

Hobbs, NM

#6 Aug 27, 2012
ok so she does look bad and yes the babys gone but have any of u been in a abuseive relationship i have its not as easy as u think to leave exspecailly when hes threating your life and u no he will its hard yall act like she did it she didnt she worked all the time and its not easy to just get out like u would think shes not a evil girl shes one of gods children as well as u all r..
concerned Hobbs citizen
#7 Aug 28, 2012
I'm thinking that some of these people posting comments shouldn't have dropped out of kindergarten. If you want to be taken seriously at least learn how to spell.And here I figured that the word "know" was pretty standard and easy to spell.
Idiots.
realitycheck

United States

#8 Aug 29, 2012
what does it matter if u know her personally??? i went to school with her and it doesnt change the fact that she didnt do anything to stop the abuse of the poor child NO child deserves this they r innocent little babies.she wasnt scared of this guy shes a crackhed herself she would throw parties and smoke weed while her child was in the room by himself.she deserves to rot in prision for the rest of her life!!!!

“Romney Has Cat Vote!!”

taos

#9 Sep 7, 2012
carrie, you're right, she's one of god's children and god does love her, but that's all beside the point. she stood by while this guy tortured both of her children and murdered one of them. and i say "stood by", because i don't know if she helped him, or abused them herself, but i do know this about her, she was a mean ass in jr. high and all through high school... stop taking up for this girl. i see her around hobbs acting like she doesn't have a care in the world and she's too happy to let the douche bag she was with take ALL THE BLAME. she's not sorry, has no remorse. i hope she goes to jail for a very long time for the safety of her other baby. the world will be a better place without her on the streets.

“Romney Has Cat Vote!!”

taos

#10 Sep 7, 2012
oh and carrie, threatening her life? yeah right. she was her source for meth and she'd rather let this guy hurt her kids and her than get out! there's no excuse for this evil girl's actions. wake up. i knew this girl. she wasn't a push over. she pushed people around! now way. wake up, carrie.

“Romney Has Cat Vote!!”

taos

#11 Sep 7, 2012
*he was her source for meth
concerned mother

Lockhart, TX

#12 Feb 1, 2013
I agree with simple serenity67. She did nothing to protect her children. She is a mean selfish person. She knew exactly what was going on. I know her personally also. I hate how everyone wants to blame it on her mother and how she lived a awful childhood,so that gives u an excuse to not protect your children and kill them. I know a lot of ppl who had bad up bringing but you dont see them killing there children cuz they are high on meth and been up for 2 weeks!! And all you ppl in Hobbs and Lvt that support her...you guys should be ashamed of your selves. Braxtin should be alive and healthy but instead he's dead,and poor Trevin is scared for life..all because her selfish ass wouldn't protect them. I heard she won her appeal. I just pray for god to handle it. She deserves life.
jcg2012

Carlsbad, NM

#13 Apr 10, 2013
I've known Miranda for a long time. Miranda is guilty for neglect...she accepts this. We've spent many nights talking about this. She asked me one day if I thought she was guilty of murder...I answered honestly. I said, "No, but it was your job to protect your children and that didn't happen...neglect of a child resulting in death, yes". She thanked me for my honesty. Miranda is a victim too. Prison will do nothing for her, she carries the guilt the rest of her life. Her goals are to finish her time and become a spokesperson for battered women and recovery. maybe I understand her and the monster she was with. She did try to get out. So, unless you know her and the facts then you shouldn't speak.
Say_what10

Haslet, TX

#14 Jul 13, 2013
Ok people.first I'd like to say they ddid their drugs infront of the boys, didnt even care. the Sunday before braxtin died, chris beat him for absolutely nothing he was suppose to be changing him and trevin was so terrified he started cryin. The following Monday I offered Miranda a place to stay and free daycare. She had informed me that it wasn't the first time Chris has done this. What kind of mother lets anyone put hands on their kids......repeatedly!? I have pictures of them the Monday before Braxtin passed. All I tried to do was help. She blew up on me. So she is just as guilty esespecially since he started the abuse a couple months earlier. She said he told her he did it because she had him stressed. Wtf really?
Say_what10

Haslet, TX

#15 Jul 14, 2013
concerned Hobbs citizen wrote:
I'm thinking that some of these people posting comments shouldn't have dropped out of kindergarten. If you want to be taken seriously at least learn how to spell.And here I figured that the word "know" was pretty standard and easy to spell.
Idiots.
Some people aren't very bright, drugs dont help.
Say_what10

Haslet, TX

#16 Jul 14, 2013
realitycheck wrote:
what does it matter if u know her personally??? i went to school with her and it doesnt change the fact that she didnt do anything to stop the abuse of the poor child NO child deserves this they r innocent little babies.she wasnt scared of this guy shes a crackhed herself she would throw parties and smoke weed while her child was in the room by himself.she deserves to rot in prision for the rest of her life!!!!
Totally agree with you. Her and Chris use to smoke infront of them all the time. She let him put a needle in her arm. Hell no she wasn't scared, when I asked why she didnt leave the first time she told me she didnt have anywhere to go. I offered my home to her and the kids, my job at that time was with kids so I offered her free daycare and this was the Monday before braxtin died.
Say_what10

Haslet, TX

#17 Jul 14, 2013
simple serenity67 wrote:
oh and carrie, threatening her life? yeah right. she was her source for meth and she'd rather let this guy hurt her kids and her than get out! there's no excuse for this evil girl's actions. wake up. i knew this girl. she wasn't a push over. she pushed people around! now way. wake up, carrie.
He didnt threaten her life. I knew them and that was not the case she just wanted to be high. I knew them, I saw them everyday the last 2 months they were around. I have pictures of both boys taken 4 days before braxtin died, even in the pictures they are covered in bruises. I wish there was more I could've done.
DontTalktoMethhe ads

Ballinger, TX

#18 Jul 26, 2013
Carrie Colljns is a meth head who has LOST ALL EIGHT OF HER CHILDREN!! Even left one in the hospital after getting third degree burns from a meth torch. If she says this person is a good person, RUNNNNN!
Say_what10

Haslet, TX

#19 Aug 3, 2013
DontTalktoMethheads wrote:
Carrie Colljns is a meth head who has LOST ALL EIGHT OF HER CHILDREN!! Even left one in the hospital after getting third degree burns from a meth torch. If she says this person is a good person, RUNNNNN!
Totally agree!
JustMe

United States

#20 Sep 3, 2013
So lets get back to the point at hand..
Has anybody heard when this trial will take place?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lovington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 7 hr A lib that ends i... 10,295
Tell it to me straight 16 hr Tina 23
Prison gone wrong Sat Bessie 44
News Convicted stalker running for Pearce's seat as ... Dec 7 Wayoutthere 8
childmolester in hobbs michael kehrle! (Apr '12) Dec 7 I know him all to... 19
Guidance Center of Lea County Dec 5 Matter 10
Relocating to Hobbs (Sep '11) Dec 4 Superman 33

Lovington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance