Jason Daughtery
NOGAME

Hobbs, NM

#1 Apr 10, 2014
FYI
This guy is running for Sheriff??
He was a with dept. and then not. Story is let go by Sheriff dept, why after so many years? That is a question worth asking..
How about the Federal Civil lawsuit that is on going, where he and lea county Sheriff dept. are named in,along with other former deputies.
Do we want someone watching over our county with tactics that suit him and his friends, but that leave others hanging. If you do your research you will find out what I am talking about.
Do we want someone with this type of baggage?
We can do better.
Dime-80

United States

#2 Apr 10, 2014
NOGAME wrote:
FYI
This guy is running for Sheriff??
He was a with dept. and then not. Story is let go by Sheriff dept, why after so many years? That is a question worth asking..
How about the Federal Civil lawsuit that is on going, where he and lea county Sheriff dept. are named in,along with other former deputies.
Do we want someone watching over our county with tactics that suit him and his friends, but that leave others hanging. If you do your research you will find out what I am talking about.
Do we want someone with this type of baggage?
We can do better.
That the best you got Vincent??????????
NOGAME

Hobbs, NM

#3 Apr 11, 2014
Dime-80 wrote:
<quoted text>
That the best you got Vincent??????????
Luke Warm, but you know it's the truth,and people need to know the truth. This an elected position, not like working for a trucking company.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lovington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guadalupe montanez 3 hr Truth 3
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 14 hr OMG 8,890
Gay sexting (Oct '14) Mar 10 Mtsausage 6
Worker with chomo Mar 3 Investigator 1
New eye doctor in Lovington??? (Nov '15) Jul '16 Wounded 2
Daniel ocampo and nereida delao??? ..do u know ... (May '16) May '16 Yodaddy 1
News Eunice company alleges embezzlement by workers (Mar '10) Apr '16 Chasity 79

Lovington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lovington Mortgages