Washington Dental Clinic in Juarez Me...
Carlsbad Resident

Lovington, NM

#22 Mar 12, 2014
I love to shop in Juarez! Dentists,doctors, and medications are just as good if not better than here in US and and at a fraction of the US costs. Experience Ciudad Juarez for yourself and you will really enjoy the experience! I never feel in danger over there!

Since: Feb 09

Haslet, TX

#23 Mar 12, 2014
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
I love to shop in Juarez! Dentists,doctors, and medications are just as good if not better than here in US and and at a fraction of the US costs. Experience Ciudad Juarez for yourself and you will really enjoy the experience! I never feel in danger over there!
really wow just really you may call you racist comments about Mexicans needing to go back yet you get on here and say that you enjoy going over there and f****** them huh well just stick it up your big ass lady

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#24 Mar 12, 2014
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>really wow just really you may call you racist comments about Mexicans needing to go back yet you get on here and say that you enjoy going over there and f****** them huh well just stick it up your big ass lady
Michele, how is it that someone going there and paying for the services and goods they provide (and thus putting money in their pockets) f#$%ing them?
Carlsbad Resident

Lovington, NM

#26 Mar 12, 2014
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>really wow just really you may call you racist comments about Mexicans needing to go back yet you get on here and say that you enjoy going over there and f****** them huh well just stick it up your big ass lady
Hey beaner, with that fat ugly border gorilla you call a wife I wouldn't talk about anyone elses'!

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#28 Mar 13, 2014
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey beaner, with that fat ugly border gorilla you call a wife I wouldn't talk about anyone elses'!
yea....just keeping thinking that i am a beaner....because when i come up one your and lay your fat azz out with one sucker punch.....and then slap the makeup off your ugly wifes mug.....then you will be surprised...lol....and you can tell the cops that it was a beaner....lol....
Cookie T

El Paso, TX

#29 May 9, 2014
Had a terrible toothache and had the Washington Clinic van pick me up at my home and take me to the clinic and they also brought me home. The clinic is really nice and very very clean; with state of the art equipment. They have lots of Dentists and many associates. I did not wait more that 10 minutes. They took lots of x-rays and removed two really bad teeth that could not be fixed. The Doctor was extremely caring and very professional. The work I had done was $50. The town of Cd. Juarez is like any other town in the USA. There were lots of families shopping. I felt extremely safe in Cd Juarez. The Clinic is a few minutes away from the USA bridge crossing and you can even walk to the USA bridge with no problem.. I somehow got the wrong medicine and within an hour they came all the way to my house with the right medicine. Alfonso, and staff are extremely nice and professional. Yes, folks they speak perfect English. Have been going for years to this Clinic and I really love how they treat me and how little they charge. Thank you Washington Clinic of Cd. Juarez.
realitu

Carlsbad, NM

#30 May 9, 2014
Cookie T wrote:
Had a terrible toothache and had the Washington Clinic van pick me up at my home and take me to the clinic and they also brought me home. The clinic is really nice and very very clean; with state of the art equipment. They have lots of Dentists and many associates. I did not wait more that 10 minutes. They took lots of x-rays and removed two really bad teeth that could not be fixed. The Doctor was extremely caring and very professional. The work I had done was $50. The town of Cd. Juarez is like any other town in the USA. There were lots of families shopping. I felt extremely safe in Cd Juarez. The Clinic is a few minutes away from the USA bridge crossing and you can even walk to the USA bridge with no problem.. I somehow got the wrong medicine and within an hour they came all the way to my house with the right medicine. Alfonso, and staff are extremely nice and professional. Yes, folks they speak perfect English. Have been going for years to this Clinic and I really love how they treat me and how little they charge. Thank you Washington Clinic of Cd. Juarez.
i have three crowns from there - 10 years old and still working well... all three for $500 compared to $2000 here in Carlsbad
And you get some R & R in El Paso....

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#31 May 10, 2014
I went to Juarez to get a gift for my young boyfriend!
Whatever

Tucumcari, NM

#32 May 17, 2014
Just_a_Gay_Guy wrote:
troll
SoEye

Carlsbad, NM

#33 May 17, 2014
Just_a_Gay_Guy wrote:
So, what sexually transmitted disease to you get for him? La cucaracha, La cucaracha,
La cucaracha!!! Ay, caramba!

Location hidden

#34 May 17, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text> troll
I know you are!

Location hidden

#35 May 17, 2014
SoEye wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what sexually transmitted disease to you get for him? La cucaracha, La cucaracha,
La cucaracha!!! Ay, caramba!
I went to the dental clinic to have all my teeth removed for him!
Toothlessroach

Tucumcari, NM

#36 May 18, 2014
Just_a_Gay_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to the dental clinic to have all my teeth removed for him!
troll

Location hidden

#37 May 18, 2014
Toothlessroach wrote:
<quoted text> troll
Girl please! I'm sure you're quite a troll, but maybe if you had a set of false teeth made people wouldn't think of you as such a toothlessroach! Are you afraid to go over the border for fear of not getting back into the States? Too bad roaches can't swim!
5timeworldchampi ons

United States

#39 Mar 30, 2015
I went in 1998 with my parents & again iin 2003 & I have never had any problems haven't been since the violence escalated not willing to take a chance on my life bein stripped from me due to violence in anutha country I can't sign up, and I still have my gold in my mouth never a problem go to the web site @unitedstates.gov & play @ your own risk&#55357;&#56392;
5timeworldchampi ons

United States

#40 Mar 30, 2015
Mike wrote:
Anybody been there? Advice? Tips? Warnings?
unitedstates.gov
mikey

Colorado Springs, CO

#41 Dec 19, 2015
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I had my whole mouth 26 teeth and to partials capped for 5000.00$ there in two visits. I will never see another american dentist again ever in my lifetime. The Dentists at the Washington clinic are very excellant and effecient at what they do. The reason is the volume they do. The more you do procedures the more proficient you become at your craft. I had previously had work done by american butchers my whole life who ruined my teeth by un necessary procedures to drum up business for profit. I dont trust american dentists they have all been greedy in my experiance and very very pushy at playing at peoples insecurites and emotions concerning their teeth. I actually had one american dentist arressted for using american patients as guinea pigs for chinese dental students. He lost his license and many people had their teeth ruined from un necessary drilling on their teeth. Dont trust american Dentists they have way to much overhead to operate on and thats another big reason that drives their greed.
did you have the two visits together or was there a break in time?
Bill

El Paso, TX

#42 Aug 26, 2016
Had two teeth pulled today and a lower partial. $290
Mary

United States

#43 Oct 9, 2016
jataos wrote:
Anybody been there? Advice? Tips? Warnings?

I was there in May 2013 and again last week - March 2014 - They are in a safe place, an easy walk or cab to the border. Their work is inexpensive, fast and reliable. It isn't exactly pretty but they are friendly and good and a wonderful value compared to US dentists.
What do you mean, "it isn't exactly pretty?"
I have been consideringhaving veneers or crowns on my front teeth and looks are very important. Whold anyone recommend a dentist in Juarez for cosmetic dental work?
Claribel Escarcega

Albuquerque, NM

#44 Oct 13, 2016
Pesimo trabajo , negligencia para mandar la informacion a las aseguranzas , coronas caídas , bueno tuve un sinfin de problemas con los trabajos dentales que me hicieron .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you fart in a jar and 7 hr None 9
Cold case murder cases in Carlsbad Sat Shane 3
News Father, son missing near Carlsbad Jun 23 nancy p 2
Frankenfool will take down Cavetown!!! Jun 23 Shane 51
Hikers Can Find Hydration Info Online Jun 22 Carlsbad NM 3
Is that all it is Jun 22 None 2
New Drug addiction center being planned for Car... Jun 22 None 9

Loving Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance