Washington Dental Clinic in Juarez Mexico

Posted in the Loving Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Anybody been there? Advice? Tips? Warnings?
citizen

Hobbs, NM

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Mike wrote:
I go to Juarez all the time and I've never had a problem...actually enjoy it! I park on the El Paso,Texas side of the border and walk across the bridge. I usually go to the pharmacies to get my blood pressure meds at a much cheaper price! I've heard that Washington dental is really good! You'll need a passport to get back int the USA.
People

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Ya, i got a tip you'll be chopped up.
corky

Artesia, NM

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Mike wrote:
Yes. Shave & comb your hair. That way your depacicated skull will look like it once belonged to a smart lad as hit hangs from some canal bridge.

Heck, I even know Americans who's Las Palomas (Mexican) dentist got kidnapped for ransome. When his U.S. zpik kids didn't pay up, they killed him and the poor American teenager who was unfortunate enough to be in his waiting room.

Do what you want, but money-greed and wickedness has it's hooks in that Mexican ilk like you ain't never seen.
not my first choice

Hobbs, NM

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Their standards of dentistry are comparable to ours and you would have a hard time finding someone locally who could beat their prices. The problem is if you find you need some emergency dental work (and this may have nothing to do with the work you had done at Washington Dental) or you decide you just don't want the hassle of going to Juarez anymore, the local dentists will absolutely refuse to see you. I suppose you could get around this by not telling the local dentists where you got you last dental work performed. Personally, I feel that taking an entire day off from work just isn't worth it.

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Feb 19, 2013
their is a parking structure on organ street and a couple down from montana....three story....you can park your car there and a van from washington clinic comes around every hour and picks you up and takes you across..it will bring you back also....and they validate your parking ticket....but tip the valet anyway....the clinic used to be good but havent been there in over ten years....you can cross the street and there are two pharmacies that can sell you almost anything you need without a prescription....somethings will need a prescription..
grillmaster

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Feb 19, 2013
it,s very safe and cheap. they will pick you up almost anywhere in e.p.. I went last year, no problems am going again next month. call em at 1-800-538-6492
Believer

Hobbs, NM

#8 Feb 19, 2013
I'm going to Juarez at the end of the month for a visit to the pharmacy for med's and to do some shopping. Never had a problem, and I walk over the bridge as well!
infoplease

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Feb 19, 2013
CA dental clinics are cheap also... 29 for clean and x-rays (new patient)
i have had 3 washington dental crowns for 7-8 years no problem all three were less than $500
Stephie Dallas TX

Dallas, TX

#10 Feb 26, 2013
I was very impressed by the professional DDS and staff as well as the cleanliness of the facility. Not at all what I had expected, much better than many of the American Dentist office I have visit. I got two bridges done and some crowns all within 48 hrs. I stayed at Holiday Inn in, in El Paso. The DDS van came to the Hotel took us over then brought us back, very safe and proessional I highly reccommend the service and facility.
snickers

Hobbs, NM

#11 Feb 26, 2013
I go to Juarez for the cheap med's at the pharmacies there. I love visiting Juarez! Heck! Juarez is much cleaner and a lot safer than Carlsbad these days!
Papa

United States

#12 Feb 28, 2013
snickers wrote:
I go to Juarez for the cheap med's at the pharmacies there. I love visiting Juarez! Heck! Juarez is much cleaner and a lot safer than Carlsbad these days!
Really. Do you realize how fcking stupid that sounds?!!
Britt

United States

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Advice- DON'T GO!!! Better paying the higher price here than risking going over to Juarez and getting killed.
snickers

Hobbs, NM

#14 Mar 1, 2013
papa/britt, do you realize how stupid you sound using two names to get your dumb point across? I stand by what I wrote...Carlsbad sucks!
stuart

Portland, OR

#16 Jul 22, 2013
Britt wrote:
Advice- DON'T GO!!! Better paying the higher price here than risking going over to Juarez and getting killed.
Statistically CD Juarez homicide rate is same as New Orleans
Stay away from obvious bad areas and youll be fine
Some americans love to dis Mexico
Jake

Rio Rancho, NM

#17 Dec 23, 2013
[QUOTE w

ho="Mike"]Anybody been there? Advice? Tips? Warnings?[/QUOTE]

I had my whole mouth 26 teeth and to partials capped for 5000.00$ there in two visits. I will never see another american dentist again ever in my lifetime. The Dentists at the Washington clinic are very excellant and effecient at what they do. The reason is the volume they do. The more you do procedures the more proficient you become at your craft. I had previously had work done by american butchers my whole life who ruined my teeth by un necessary procedures to drum up business for profit. I dont trust american dentists they have all been greedy in my experiance and very very pushy at playing at peoples insecurites and emotions concerning their teeth. I actually had one american dentist arressted for using american patients as guinea pigs for chinese dental students. He lost his license and many people had their teeth ruined from un necessary drilling on their teeth. Dont trust american Dentists they have way to much overhead to operate on and thats another big reason that drives their greed.
mama

El Paso, TX

#18 Feb 26, 2014
Papa wrote:
<quoted text>Really. Do you realize how fcking stupid that sounds?!!
Its not stupid. U dont hear of people going to schools, malls or movies shooting randomly, in juarez, like ALL over the US. Really, you sound stupid.
mama

El Paso, TX

#19 Feb 26, 2014
Took my 6 yr old to an American dentist who claim my son needed two crowns. When I questioned it they then said he didn't even need fillings.its sad that they will do unnecessary dental work on so many kids who's parents dont know any better just to get their money. That is truly unprofessional.

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#20 Feb 26, 2014
mama wrote:
Took my 6 yr old to an American dentist who claim my son needed two crowns. When I questioned it they then said he didn't even need fillings.its sad that they will do unnecessary dental work on so many kids who's parents dont know any better just to get their money. That is truly unprofessional.
that happens all the time.....i had no cavities at all until i had gastric bypass surgery....then began developing cavities...only one was hurting....but the dentist decided to drill and fill numerous ones which had only began....one root canal that was not even hurting before....now my teeth are very fragile and strong ones in back both top and bottom he pulled to make room....they were so strong that he pulled bone getting them out....then charge thousands on top of what my two insurances would not cover....and they want me to go back....yea right
jataos

Taos, NM

#21 Mar 12, 2014

I was there in May 2013 and again last week - March 2014 - They are in a safe place, an easy walk or cab to the border. Their work is inexpensive, fast and reliable. It isn't exactly pretty but they are friendly and good and a wonderful value compared to US dentists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loving School Board President charged with Assa... 21 min falcon 4
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 6 hr 40ish 8,644
Socially Sexually Frustrated People 6 hr Carlsbad Resident 15
Sutherland's Closing? 9 hr Carlsbad Resident 22
Review: Scott's Landscaping & Tree Service 13 hr Bob Forrest 1
violated by cyfd (Jun '13) Tue curious 23
r30? Mar 3 Newtotown 7
Loving Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Loving People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:17 pm PST

NFL 4:17PM
Keith Rivers signs one-year contract with Cowboys
NFL 7:02 AM
Darnell Dockett signs with the San Francisco 49ers
NFL12:25 PM
Carson Palmer ready to 'rock 'n' roll' by training camp
Bleacher Report 4:18 PM
How Does Darnell Dockett Signing Impact 49ers' Offseason Plans?
ESPN 5:36 PM
Cards' Palmer reworks deal, eyes OTA return