NMSU-C parking lot!! NO MORALS
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wtf

Hobbs, NM

#23 Oct 6, 2013
xKiaton wrote:
Why exactly is this any of your business to post online? Leave the people alone, they didn't bother you.
You know what, if they didn't want someone to broadcast their business then they should have gotten a room! There's a hotel right down the block!

Since: Sep 13

Carlsbad, NM

#24 Oct 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, if they didn't want someone to broadcast their business then they should have gotten a room! There's a hotel right down the block!
Then tell them that to their face or ignore it rather than complain on the Internet and be judgmental.
men

Lovington, NM

#25 Oct 7, 2013
If the man is not married, then good for him. Now the young girl having a boyfriend, well maybe they have broken up, have an open relationship, or are scamming this 40 or 50 year old man of money. Who knows, what ever the reason these two individuals are meeting, making out, leaving together, and are doing it out in the open, my opinion is they have nothing to hide. Especially doing this outside of a college campus. To each their own.... When infidelity is out in the open, it is because there is nothing to HIDE, and they want to be seen!!!!Now a days, young girls 18-30, 30- 40 are looking for a sugar daddy ranging from 60-80 years old, even if their health is not good. I myself would not do that, but it has happenend, and I have seen it for myself!!!!!!!!!! Women do not even care if these older men can have sexual intercourse or not, really, then they have another who can on the side= GROSS, SKANK, DIRTY,!!!!!!!!!
You sir are an idiot

Carlsbad, NM

#26 Oct 7, 2013
Change your screen name all you want...you're still a busybody and need to mind your own damned business and drop it!!
Becky

Albuquerque, NM

#27 Oct 8, 2013
Ya so it was me big deal!

I like older beaners.
wtf

Hobbs, NM

#28 Oct 8, 2013
You sir are an idiot wrote:
Change your screen name all you want...you're still a busybody and need to mind your own damned business and drop it!!
Not changing my name on this thread! I have nothing to be ashamed of here...the couple does!
wtf

Hobbs, NM

#29 Oct 8, 2013
Becky wrote:
Ya so it was me big deal!
I like older beaners.
The older man the girl was with is white and looks Mexican because of stature and mustache. If you don't have a sensible comment to post then just don't!
You sir are an idiot

Carlsbad, NM

#30 Oct 8, 2013
Say what you want, but you're still a nosey €unt.
wtf

Hobbs, NM

#31 Oct 8, 2013
You sir are an idiot wrote:
Say what you want, but you're still a nosey €unt.
But at least I'm right!
wtf

Hobbs, NM

#32 Oct 13, 2013
That girl is 18 and the guy is 50+ and I don't care who they are, that's just not right! I feel sorry for her boyfriend who she broke up with to be with her DILF!
Josie

Carlsbad, NM

#33 Oct 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
That girl is 18 and the guy is 50+ and I don't care who they are, that's just not right! I feel sorry for her boyfriend who she broke up with to be with her DILF!
You are absolutely right, and there is probably a code of conduct
at your school. But DO NOT come into a forum like this to talk
about it - that is a little bit like going into a prison and complaining about antisocial behavior to the inmates.
wtf

Hobbs, NM

#34 Oct 13, 2013
Josie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right, and there is probably a code of conduct
at your school. But DO NOT come into a forum like this to talk
about it - that is a little bit like going into a prison and complaining about antisocial behavior to the inmates.
Thank you, for your intelligent comment. I know most of the nuts on this forum are no better than the couple I'm complaining about.
Lori

Hobbs, NM

#35 Oct 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, for your intelligent comment. I know most of the nuts on this forum are no better than the couple I'm complaining about.
Isn't your boyfriend or husband giving you enough attention? Jeez! Get a life, for goodness sake!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
violated by cyfd (Jun '13) 8 hr lonelymommy 24
where is David Munoz (Aug '11) May 26 IDIOT 17
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) May 26 lance shriver 8,689
Ireland Made History Today! May 25 just sayin 7
News WIPP seeks public comment for community relatio... May 24 Tom 3
News 17 people indicted in alleged meth-trafficking ... (Dec '11) May 23 monique rogers 32
construction May 22 just sayin 4
More from around the web

Loving People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]