Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

After morning classes me and another classmate were in the parking lot talking in her truck while I was waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up. One of the older students like late 40's or maybe even 50 got into his car with a girl like maybe 20 if that, at first I thought it was his daughter, but they started making out and were all over each other right there in the parking lot!! The girl got out of the guys car and put her bookbag in her car and locked her car and got back in the mans car and they drove away. When my boyfriend got there he said he knows the girl that drives that car and that she has a boyfriend already. The guys probably married also. People have no morals today!!
shame

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

doesn't surprise me one bit! gross! People should start making video's of that kind of thing and post them online for everyone to see...including them people's boyfriends n girlfriends wifes n husbands!!!!
wtf

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

shame wrote:
doesn't surprise me one bit! gross! People should start making video's of that kind of thing and post them online for everyone to see...including them people's boyfriends n girlfriends wifes n husbands!!!!
You would think they would know better, but this couple was doing it right there in the parking lot before they left together!! It is gross and not moral!!

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Why are you so concerned with what everyone else is doing? Is your life that dull?
wtf

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

_Aristotle_ wrote:
Why are you so concerned with what everyone else is doing? Is your life that dull?
Whatever!!
You sir are an idiot

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

I agree. Stop being a busybody and mind your own damn business. If that wasn't your boyfriend or husband, it doesn't concern you.
wtf

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

You sir are an idiot wrote:
I agree. Stop being a busybody and mind your own damn business. If that wasn't your boyfriend or husband, it doesn't concern you.
So you think it's right for people to be pawing and kissing each other in public? You think its right for a man in his 40's or 50's to be fooling around with a girl 19 0r 20? You're a sick SOB!!
bobby

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

perhaps the girl was 'working' her way through college.... leave her alone...
wtf

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Why don't you mind your own damn business!! No it wasn't my husband, but a man that age(50) should have some morals and self respect!! Ya think!!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Why don't you mind your own damn business!! No it wasn't my husband, but a man that age(50) should have some morals and self respect!! Ya think!!
You aren't writing about Hugh Hefner or Woody Allen. Yes, it is gross, but she is an adult. If you want answers then confront them.
You sir are an idiot

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Again, how about minding your own business and let two consenting adults do whatever they want without you trying to force your morals on them.
hmmm...

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Why don't you take your own advice? Mind your own damn business!
Just me

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
I think I know the man you're talking about and I don't think he's married. He's a nice man and I see him at the campus all the time studying and trying to better himself, so like maybe you should think about doing the same thing? Better yet, just mind your own business!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
After morning classes me and another classmate were in the parking lot talking in her truck while I was waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up. One of the older students like late 40's or maybe even 50 got into his car with a girl like maybe 20 if that, at first I thought it was his daughter, but they started making out and were all over each other right there in the parking lot!! The girl got out of the guys car and put her bookbag in her car and locked her car and got back in the mans car and they drove away. When my boyfriend got there he said he knows the girl that drives that car and that she has a boyfriend already. The guys probably married also. People have no morals today!!
Stop sneaking around peeking into people's cars, YOU SICK TWISTED PEEPING PERVERT !!!
mariam

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think it's right for people to be pawing and kissing each other in public? You think its right for a man in his 40's or 50's to be fooling around with a girl 19 0r 20? You're a sick SOB!!
not a problem they are both consenting adults
Lori

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

People need to start minding their own business and worry about themselves.
Jose

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

maybe the kid was looking for a baby daddy
Batboy

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Carlsbad nosy nobodies trying to be all high n' mighty. Good for the "old" guy and good for the "19-20" year old woman. You gals mind your own DAMN BUSINESS and quit trying to be the moral police and shoving your own beliefs down people's throats.

Since: Sep 13

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Why exactly is this any of your business to post online? Leave the people alone, they didn't bother you.
wtf

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

MiraculousMutha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yes! An older man usually got him some money especially if the fool is white! Sweet young thing gets pregnant by the fool and gets child support fo the next 18 years!These white folks y'all talkin' about?
The girl was white and very pretty and the man may be white or mexican, the guy was short and I don't know too many short white guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loving Discussions

Search the Loving Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
217 undocumented immigrants now held at FLETC i... 2 hr Mesquite_Thorn 34
Mcallasters...smh. 23 hr dumb 26
Announcements: July 8 Thu Carlsbad Resident 28
Carlsbad woman arrested on embezzlement charge Thu Sara 4
How teachers help fund public schools Thu Forum 1
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Thu Forum 8,409
bandidos mc (Feb '13) Thu THE GREEN WATCH DOG 126
•••
•••