First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lori

Lovington, NM

#21 Aug 11, 2013
medicinewoman1980 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was reading an article about the death of singer Eydie Gorme and learned that her father was a Sephardic Sicilian Jew. I posted a link that I think you'll find interesting.
http://www.italian-family-history.com/jewish/...
What nationality are you? I honestly thought that all Italians were Catholic. Thanks for the link!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#22 Aug 13, 2013
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
What nationality are you? I honestly thought that all Italians were Catholic. Thanks for the link!
You're welcome!
My nationality is English-American.
Greg

Phoenix, AZ

#23 Sep 6, 2013
Italians are Caucasion and are white; look at your birth certificate under race of Mother, Father.
Ale

Calci, Italy

#24 May 9, 2014
What an idiotic topic from an idiotic pesron with no clues . So we should believe you have been in Italy while you created two socks just to troll,(because it's impossible there are two from the same city in a topic of 2 pages) and say things only idiots who have never been in Italy would say.
You are black dude dudette, italians don't even remotely look like you.
We are not white? What's your idea of white, the blonde blue eyed vicking? Oh sorry to inform you but Colin Farrell and George Clooney are white as well but not blonde. Not to mention than many italians are farirer than them. Instead you are black, and even if by any chance you are an albino black you still have black features.
Ale

Calci, Italy

#25 May 9, 2014
Amazed wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/28/ world/europe/italy-politics-ra cism/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
I read this article on CNN and was amazed that this would happen in Italy. I never considered Italians white, and southern Italy and Sicily have many darker people and even blacks because they have Arab blood. Sicily was part of Africa at one time! How could Italians do this racism crap! My wife and I have been to Italy and other parts of Europe many times over the years.
Hahaah Black people ?Ahahahaah Please, go study and quit with these idiocies..ahahaha black..ahahaah
Arabs have nothing to do with black and they have been in South Italy less than 200 years..ahaha I'm sorry for you if that banana bothered you so much, but for the fact we are not white you have to check it better.

Students from Italy...
http://www.vittoriacolonna.com/upload/USERFIL...

P.s
Arabs were among the first slave traders and they usually enslaved blacks...still today fairer arabs enslave blacks in Sudan...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
None is local Hero in Carlsbad NM Topix with 14... 7 min Smelly_Kat 60
You are a over the road truck driver, None. 10 min Smelly_Kat 187
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 2 hr None 12,339
who egged my ford pinto? 2 hr Smelly_Kat 16
I should have been qb in 1973 Wed Smelly_Kat 27
Vote NO for senior citizen Stella Davis Wed Hombre 28
High School Field Trip to Lubbock Wed None 6

Loving Jobs

Personal Finance

Loving Mortgages