Tools stolen from Habitat for Humanit...

Tools stolen from Habitat for Humanity construction site; theft will...

There are 13 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Dec 14, 2013, titled Tools stolen from Habitat for Humanity construction site; theft will.... In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Current-Argus Pat Donavan, board member and treasurer for Carlsbad Habitat For Humanity, stands in the doorway of the equipment trailer that was burglarized Thursday night on North 5th Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

resident

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Dec 14, 2013
Good "Christian-like" people in Carlsbad!

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Dec 14, 2013
resident wrote:
Good "Christian-like" people in Carlsbad!
no. They are pagan like. Christianity teaches you not to steal. Its people like you with out faith that would do this.
resident

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Dec 14, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>no. They are pagan like. Christianity teaches you not to steal. Its people like you with out faith that would do this.
So you believe that Christians don't steal? You are a dumb, ignorant Mexican loser! Probably one of your family stole these tools...Mexicans!
Ben

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Dec 14, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>no. They are pagan like. Christianity teaches you not to steal. Its people like you with out faith that would do this.
Please Topix how can we block ellvis and Micilhell and others from showing up on this forum?
These people are complete idiots and make this forum worthless.
resident

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Dec 15, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Topix how can we block ellvis and Micilhell and others from showing up on this forum?
These people are complete idiots and make this forum worthless.
I agree 100%! I don't think either michele or ellvis are playing with full decks if you get my meaning, or maybe they're the same person! Many sickos around these days!

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Dec 15, 2013
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%! I don't think either michele or ellvis are playing with full decks if you get my meaning, or maybe they're the same person! Many sickos around these days!
ha....i work 70 hours a week and make 80 grand a year an own a whole neighborhood in carlsbad.....so i think it is judgemental people like you and ben who are the losers here...dumbazzes...

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Dec 15, 2013
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that Christians don't steal? You are a dumb, ignorant Mexican loser! Probably one of your family stole these tools...Mexicans!
see ...this shows your ignorance....i said that christianity teaches you not to steal.....NOT.....i didnt say christians dont steal......it is that they are taught not to so when they do they know they are sinning....where as heathens like yourself have no morals but only think you should have it your way all the time and take anything you like that make this stealing okay ....you need to teach your white kids this because its them that are stealing or maybe selling the meth that makes other races steal to feed the habit.....have you seen the new arrows at the beach yet....probably driving you crazy huh.....lol.....idiot...
The Saint

Houston, TX

#8 Dec 15, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>ha....i work 70 hours a week and make 80 grand a year an own a whole neighborhood in carlsbad.....so i think it is judgemental people like you and ben who are the losers here...dumbazzes...
Whoa! A whole hood!?
Why? In Carlsville? Why? If I had that I would sell ALL that shit at a loss, and fly that place!
You would be happier, believe me I know!

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Dec 15, 2013
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa! A whole hood!?
Why? In Carlsville? Why? If I had that I would sell ALL that shit at a loss, and fly that place!
You would be happier, believe me I know!
lol. Yes but where else can you drive five minutes and be there. I grew up artesian but moved up to the big city of carlsbad. But I hear that artesia is worse than cbad now.
resident

Carlsbad, NM

#10 Dec 15, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>ha....i work 70 hours a week and make 80 grand a year an own a whole neighborhood in carlsbad.....so i think it is judgemental people like you and ben who are the losers here...dumbazzes...
Lol, Well, if I had any doubts about how mentally disturbed you are I surely don't now! You are delusional and most likely disabled. You don't own anything! You even post like a moron!
resident

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Dec 15, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>see ...this shows your ignorance....i said that christianity teaches you not to steal.....NOT.....i didnt say christians dont steal......it is that they are taught not to so when they do they know they are sinning....where as heathens like yourself have no morals but only think you should have it your way all the time and take anything you like that make this stealing okay ....you need to teach your white kids this because its them that are stealing or maybe selling the meth that makes other races steal to feed the habit.....have you seen the new arrows at the beach yet....probably driving you crazy huh.....lol.....idiot...
Get help with your mental illness, take your med's, and be a good boy! lol

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#12 Dec 16, 2013
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, Well, if I had any doubts about how mentally disturbed you are I surely don't now! You are delusional and most likely disabled. You don't own anything! You even post like a moron!
ha...you are worthless piece of shat....i dont brag about what i earn....just that i earn...you on the other hand are a ebt spinning welfare baby spitting out drag on society.....so please exit stage left...
IP Freely

Placitas, NM

#13 Dec 16, 2013
I fixed it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama to buy Sysco trucks 11 hr You need a new hobby 2
News Low Gas Prices Hurting State Budget 12 hr Matty 111
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Thu Richies Cool Man ... 8,738
Obama to put $10 a barrel oil tax on oil companies Thu Hector 1
President Obama Thu Just wondering 10
Marijuana Feb 3 Anonymous 7
News Carlsbad veterans ask questions about benefits Feb 1 Hector 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loving Mortgages