Single-vehicle rollover kills Eddy Co...

Single-vehicle rollover kills Eddy County woman

There are 192 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Aug 20, 2009, titled Single-vehicle rollover kills Eddy County woman. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

A Loving woman is dead following a single-vehicle rollover accident early Thursday morning south of the village.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
2 eyes wide open

Carlsbad, NM

#278 Aug 24, 2009
its me wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet Heart you do not know me but both my parent were killed by a DRUNK driver. My thought and prayers do go out to there family I know what it is like to have a family member killed. And the sooner that people learn that drinking and driving does not mix the better everyone will be so you can keep you little comments to yourself now you sound like Michelle.
I did not say she was drinking I said IT MATTERS
So tell me what what good is your comment.. It is done did... What can your comment matter to this family or any???? You can talk till kingdom come .. It will not change a thing...When laws get really strict and each person is made accountable maybe five years in prison first offense that will never happen .. Then maybe things will get better, who knows... But meantime this topic is NOT about MADD or drunk drivers..It should be to pay respect for the loss of someones life.. Not for our own personal sad stories... Why add hurt when this family and friends are in so much pain...have you seen the things people are saying on this thread... No more sad stories are needed..When it comes to the death of some one, why must there be so much disrespect..What you or any one else has to say on this thread is not going to change the world and all its evil of drinking and driving or drugs or any thing else.. Why must the death of someone turn into your own personal gain, in trying to get your own points across.. IT IS DONE DID>>> Let the lady rest in peace..And her family and friends gather strength from positive posting...How hard is that for any one to under stand...And there is no way these words would come out of Michele... I happen to care when some one is hurting and their pain is beyond all that makes sense... And your telling me to keep my comments to my self, yeah right!!!!!
Ignore Ignore Ignore

Carlsbad, NM

#279 Aug 24, 2009
oh my god, she's back under a new name. told you so.
Michele

Carlsbad, NM

#280 Aug 24, 2009
Ignore Ignore Ignore wrote:
oh my god, she's back under a new name. told you so.
Who is? You just don't stop do you? I just laugh at you. But hey, keep it up, you are just proving how beyond pathetic you are.
Soni this is for you

Lovington, NM

#281 Aug 24, 2009
Here we go again......IT'S ME...Do you know for sure that she was drinking at the time of the wreck????? NO...You don't....The newspaper did not say she was or wasn't...It simply stated that there was alcohol at the sceneand that it is still under investigation.... Maybe she wasn't have you ever thought that possibly it could of been in the back of her truck...that maybe alcohol had nothing to do with this wreck???? It is still not determined...So, your comments mean nothing.....She unfortunately has lost her life due to a wreck drinking or not she is gone and for anyone to be on here talking lowly of her without knowing who she was is why I am on here....I knew her, I loved her, and I will continue to defend her....Jami
Soni this is for you

Lovington, NM

#282 Aug 24, 2009
Oh yea...Have you gone to the crash site???? Because I have and there are beer cans there...but if you look deeper you will see that some of those cans are empty and the tops are not even popped... there is a cup of roses....That cup of roses caught my attention more than anything....Those roses let you know that someone is greiving and in alot of pain.... Someone is missing their mother, daughter, aunt, sister, and for me my friend.....Jami
Ignore Ignore Ignore

Carlsbad, NM

#283 Aug 24, 2009
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is? You just don't stop do you? I just laugh at you. But hey, keep it up, you are just proving how beyond pathetic you are.
What made you think I was talking about you? I didn't mention any names. Now who's laughing?
just sayin

Lovington, NM

#285 Aug 24, 2009
Watch it wrote:
I think Michele and Dimoney are the same people. Michele and 2 Eyes Wide Open lead a sad existance on here. In other words they have no lives.
LOL! Interesting and I do agree. Speaking of Dimoney, he too posted from an AOL ISP. That ISP is a rarity on Topix. Unlike Michele, at least he had the decency to be gone...I think.
its me

Carlsbad, NM

#287 Aug 24, 2009
Soni this is for you wrote:
Oh yea...Have you gone to the crash site???? Because I have and there are beer cans there...but if you look deeper you will see that some of those cans are empty and the tops are not even popped... there is a cup of roses....That cup of roses caught my attention more than anything....Those roses let you know that someone is greiving and in alot of pain.... Someone is missing their mother, daughter, aunt, sister, and for me my friend.....Jami
First off I NEVER said she was drinking. I commented on a post before mine all I said is that is does matter if she was drinking who knows she may have just picked up a six pack or 12 pack. I do know the pain her children are going thru. I have been there myself. And no one will ever know except her children what happened. May God be with her family.
Soni this is for you

Lovington, NM

#288 Aug 24, 2009
Big word IF.....

“chillin'”

Since: May 09

Carlsbad, NM

#289 Aug 24, 2009
Lance and Sherry, my heart grieves for you. I can only imagine the pain you and your family must be going through. I knew Sonia for only a couple of years but what a treasure she was to anyone who had the priveledge of having her in their lives in any way. I never had the opportunity of meeting Sonia's daughters but I can also verify as others have, that they were the center of her life. She was a fantastic person and this world is a horribly lonely place without her in it. I am blessed to be among those who called her 'friend' and my heart breaks that she is gone. Rest in peace, Sonia. We love you!
Weslyn read this

Lovington, NM

#290 Oct 7, 2009
read this it goes with the other post's that you have already read.
so sad

Loving, NM

#291 Oct 7, 2009
Guys, many of you are pathetic pieces of crap. If your parents lost their lives in a tragic manner, you would be heartbroken to read garbage like this. This thread SHOULD be filled with NOTHING but condolences, but many of you spew filth, trash, hatred, and ignorance. Poor, poor children of Soni. You on here that post your ignorant "hypotheses" should get a life, and hope that your children never feel the grief of Soni's children. Go get a conscience- or a life you dirtbags!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL players not standing for national anthem th... 2 min Frankenfool 45
Cavetown gets a starfucks.... 18 min Frankenfool 48
What Sparked all of this 21 hr Maybe White Trash 33
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Wed _Peach_ 9,524
isa agent Aug 14 None 17
Avalon Ranch, a new drug treatment center for C... Aug 14 Shane 39
Barack Hussein Obama knew of North Korea nukes ... Aug 13 None 28

Loving Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance