Single-vehicle rollover kills Eddy Co...

Single-vehicle rollover kills Eddy County woman

There are 192 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Aug 20, 2009, titled Single-vehicle rollover kills Eddy County woman. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

A Loving woman is dead following a single-vehicle rollover accident early Thursday morning south of the village.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
justice

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Aug 20, 2009
she must have been on her cell phone when this happened.
Just Watchin 2

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Aug 20, 2009
justice wrote:
It said alcohol was present!
does it matter

Loving, NM

#4 Aug 20, 2009
She's dead and someone out there is crying. Show some empathy, for crying out loud.
justice

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Aug 20, 2009
justice wrote:
I also go by justice and this was not my comment
Should have known

Hobbs, NM

#10 Aug 20, 2009
Michele wrote:
I say she was drunk, just as the article says they found alcohol.
OMG Michele again, putting her 2 cents in again. Current Argus, although I realize this a public forum this individual has again and again and again demoralized people dead and alive. I'm asking you not only for myself but for others to please ban Michele from the topix forum....I know she can always come back as someone else, but thats a chance we all have to live with! Thank you.
Someone in Carlsbad

Carlsbad, NM

#12 Aug 20, 2009
I Agree 100% with you about Michele. I do not post a lot but reading what she has said just make me mad.
Should have known wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG Michele again, putting her 2 cents in again. Current Argus, although I realize this a public forum this individual has again and again and again demoralized people dead and alive. I'm asking you not only for myself but for others to please ban Michele from the topix forum....I know she can always come back as someone else, but thats a chance we all have to live with! Thank you.
Should have known

Hobbs, NM

#15 Aug 20, 2009
And I agree with you Someone in Carlsbad, I don't even enjoy reading some of the topic forums. I realize that people have the right to their own opinion, but her posts have crossed the line MANY times.
Outraged

Carlsbad, NM

#16 Aug 20, 2009
I don't even know what to say.....Obviously she(Michelle) has no morals, values, or respect for anyone. That is the last time I will waste space talking about her. My thoughts and prayer go out to Sonya's children, family and friends. I knew her and she was a very sweet person and loving mother. We all need to prayer for her girls.

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#17 Aug 20, 2009
okay people....michele just stated what she read....maybe not very courteous to say what she did...but ....this forum allows free speech about current argus topix and well.....just dont read this forum if people are going to get your goat.....i dont like it either but i havent read the paper yet....so .....its just info so far...and anyway when she posted .....she probably didnt even think about how it would affect others.....since we are all anoymous...dont get so annoyed with it...
Outraged

Carlsbad, NM

#19 Aug 20, 2009
Maybe everyone needs to stop and actually THINK before the post something so insensitive when a tragedy like this has just happened. Maybe she was never taught any better idk????
teetotaler

Artesia, NM

#20 Aug 20, 2009
Michele, you ARE the Problem.
sunshine

Kemp, TX

#22 Aug 20, 2009
Regardless of the circumstances that caused this woman's death, she was still someones mother, daughter, friend, etc. My thoughts and prayers are extended to those left behind.
Kicken Chickens

Carlsbad, NM

#24 Aug 20, 2009
Michele is cool.

Some of you are cool.

Some of you aren't.

You don't like opinions.

That's (O.K).

Shut up, and see what they say.

Then decide how to take care of them.

KC
Kicken Chickens

Carlsbad, NM

#27 Aug 20, 2009
Lived in Carlsbad for 10 years. Never lived in Arkansas.

KC
Sad

Carlsbad, NM

#28 Aug 20, 2009
Wow this thread is just awful. Grown people acting like this and making assumptions over evidence found on the scene of an accident where a mother, daughter, loved one died.

Anyone can go to the store buy alcohol for an impending celebration or household use and get into an accident.

I read nowhere that it says open containers of alcohol were found, so to say that she was drunk is very disrespectful.

To say that she was on her cellphone, is unfounded and I'm sure 90 percent of all posters here are guilty using their phones while driving.

Have respect people keep your filth to yourselves and in your homes.
Teetotaler

Artesia, NM

#33 Aug 20, 2009
I hope Michele whatever your last name is that you do not EVER appear in the newspaper, because payback will be, well let's just say..paid back. As for hiding behind a name, yes I am, and I will tell you why. I have family and good friends that might be embarrased about my attitude on here. They know my atitude, in person about some subjects, but it is my Family that is not going to be embarrased about my opinion. I just hope that you don't embarrase yours.
mom2one

Carlsbad, NM

#36 Aug 20, 2009
Michele wrote:
so, Teetotaler,
are you a recovering alcoholic? is that why you are so mad at me, huh? perhaps at one time you were spreading your cuunt spread. When you were drunk did you have a f&&k for the night or more and you got an STD from the infected john and it sread from your vag area to your mouth and either way you had a man's **** inserted you spread your cuunt spread and finally one day, you decided to quit and now you are just a recovering cuunt spreader due to teetotaling alcohol? so, now you belong to the cuunt buffet. ok, I get you now. lmfao
You don't even know this person and assume stuff. Why do you talk so hateful... Great way to get attention I guess.
Never in my life

Artesia, NM

#39 Aug 20, 2009
Never in my life have I seen someone so disrespectful as "Michelle" is.

You better get on your knees and ask God to forgive you for the awful things you have said on this forum, or you are bound for h e l l .

A woman dead, and her family is hurting right now and your mouth is so degrading. How dare you.
2 eyes wide open

Carlsbad, NM

#40 Aug 21, 2009
When the lord calls us home, and the angels come. A mothers love is never lost or really gone, she has left her mark of this earth forever. With the love ones she leaves behind. When she decide to have babies her work began, A love of a mother goes on for ever more to bring joy to those she left behind. Her life was not wasted her work was just done. Here on earth they will weep, not knowing she has not left them at all she is just a guardian angel from heaven above..And her work there has just began..If she could say, when tomorrow starts without me, just know my soul is in heaven but my heart is in yours. I leave you my memories, don't let it break your heart, I'm here by your side when ever you need me. And I wait for you here in heaven where we will never part again. Until then know that a mothers love is never lost or gone, She is within you, her legacy lives on for ever more .. No greater gift is given then the love of a mother..
2 eyes wide open

Carlsbad, NM

#41 Aug 21, 2009
My sincere sympathy to the family and friends of this lady who has passed on to eternity.. She is in safe hands..I'm sure she effected all that were around her, and was much loved and will be missed more then words can say..I pray that each of you have the strength to carry on and when you don't. Give that care to the lord ..He said I'm the light after the storm... Trust in him... For he knows your pain... gather strength in the love that surrounds you now...And know that many share your pain, And know how lucky we are to have had love for a short while then to never have had it at all..Blessed are we that someone comes into our lives for a short while and yet they have effected us forever...May the lord guide your way, though this painful time ...Peace be with everyone of you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EBT Card will buy GASOLINE (May '12) 7 hr cdno 173
News Repavement of North Canal to begin 13 hr Oh Yea 3
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico 17 hr Carlsbad 1
Carlsbad Cemetery Sun Gay Guy 8
They are totally afraid of him. Sun Jakeco 7
Eddy County voters get a say Sat sally 7
News Vandals target Veteran's Memorial Park Jul 3 Uncle Bob 9
More from around the web

Loving People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE