brotherhood of the 74

Posted in the Loving Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TRAGIC

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Jul 16, 2012
anybody know anything about the brotherhood of the 74 motorcycle riders in carlsbad?
Biker Chick

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Jul 16, 2012
Aren't they part of the Dykes on Bykes group?
TRAGIC

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Biker Chick wrote:
Aren't they part of the Dykes on Bykes group?
I think its an all guy MR club
Gomer Pyle

United States

#4 Jul 16, 2012
Hey, ain't them the ones who shave their left butt-cheeks and commemorate the first year that they all got the clapp?

Yeah, that's them. I done seen a lot of arse-cheeks, but I ain't never seen just the left ones shaven like them pretty-uns, Andy.
TRAGIC

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Jul 16, 2012
I guess a simple question gets really far fetched dumb ass answers!! thanks for your help
Ladyboy

Hobbs, NM

#6 Jul 16, 2012
Sounds like you need a hug!
biker bob

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Jul 17, 2012
TRAGIC wrote:
anybody know anything about the brotherhood of the 74 motorcycle riders in carlsbad?
I do...what ya wanna know??
TRAGIC

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Jul 17, 2012
biker bob wrote:
<quoted text>I do...what ya wanna know??
How they are as people, are they 1%, do you know how many members? I have seen a bunch of them around lately
biker bob

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Jul 18, 2012
TRAGIC wrote:
<quoted text> How they are as people, are they 1%, do you know how many members? I have seen a bunch of them around lately
they are NOT 1%ers. have about seven chapters in nm and texas.
Brotherhood Chia

United States

#10 Feb 11, 2013
TRAGIC wrote:
<quoted text> How they are as people, are they 1%, do you know how many members? I have seen a bunch of them around lately
Mornin!
Actual Brotherhood member here- There are quite a few of us as well as a few more chapters than Bob mentioned. We are not 1% but we certainly are brothers none-the-less. If you would like more info, email me via the contact link on the website. www.brotherhoodofthe74.com

Chia
Treasurer
Brotherhood 74 Colorado Springs
Stryker

Tipp City, OH

#11 Oct 4, 2013
TRAGIC wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its an all guy MR club
We are actually a male club out if Colorado springs, Co. I'm a member myself.
BROTHERATARMS

Carlsbad, NM

#12 Oct 5, 2013
We are a male club from Carlsbad NM as well, amongst other areas, there is alot to enjoy, brothers, family and friends. Brotherhood forever, forever Brotherhood.
concerned parent

Lithonia, GA

#13 Apr 20, 2014
Brotherhood Chia wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin!
Actual Brotherhood member here- There are quite a few of us as well as a few more chapters than Bob mentioned. We are not 1% but we certainly are brothers none-the-less. If you would like more info, email me via the contact link on the website. www.brotherhoodofthe74.com
Chia
Treasurer
how do you guys feel about men who beat children bad enough to have to go to the hospital

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#14 Apr 22, 2014
concerned parent wrote:
<quoted text> how do you guys feel about men who beat children bad enough to have to go to the hospital
Explain........
THE GREEN WATCH DOG

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Apr 23, 2014
Brotherhood Chia wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin!
Chia
Treasurer
Motor bikes of all types spew pollution many times the level of automobiles. Although slow, the EPA is making strides to make manufacturers of sport vehicles more environmentally friendly. I can see enforcement with used bikes as well.It may put a damper in their exhaust, but well worth the money. TGWD.
Dolphy

Carlsbad, NM

#16 Apr 23, 2014
THE GREEN WATCH DOG wrote:
<quoted text>Motor bikes of all types spew pollution many times the level of automobiles. Although slow, the EPA is making strides to make manufacturers of sport vehicles more environmentally friendly. I can see enforcement with used bikes as well.It may put a damper in their exhaust, but well worth the money. TGWD.
Speaks the liberal hack who votes for a living.
Jefe

Tahlequah, OK

#17 May 12, 2014
No we are not a 1% as you are thing. We are true brothers. I am retired but Dam proud to be a part of Brotherhood 74 brother. As for as gay you have got a problem. I am 75 years old am will still stand proud with my brothers. as for as how big we are this is not any of your business you are not a brother. Jefe
The Green Watch Dog

Houston, TX

#18 May 12, 2014
Jefe wrote:
No we are not a 1% as you are thing. We are true brothers. I am retired but Dam proud to be a part of Brotherhood 74 brother. As for as gay you have got a problem. I am 75 years old am will still stand proud with my brothers. as for as how big we are this is not any of your business you are not a brother. Jefe
. As I commented earlier most recreational vehicles vomit out pollutants that further degrade OUR environment. Electric bikes are becoming more popular and save money to commute.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#19 May 12, 2014
BROTHERATARMS wrote:
We are a male club from Carlsbad NM as well, amongst other areas, there is alot to enjoy, brothers, family and friends. Brotherhood forever, forever Brotherhood.
Sort of like Dykes with Bikes!
Jakeco

United States

#20 May 13, 2014
The Green Watch Dog wrote:
<quoted text>. As I commented earlier most recreational vehicles vomit out pollutants that further degrade OUR environment. Electric bikes are becoming more popular and save money to commute.
Just as you spew you're brain dead sheepish vomit all over these forums.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Posters with Lubbock,TX ISP are all Frankenfool 1 hr Myrna the Mermaid 7
Sanctuary Eddy County 6 hr Frankenfool 5
Darla Mccormick (Apr '09) 11 hr Frankenfool 11
Dear County Officials - Save $$$ at the Jail Sat lambert 1
sexual misconduct at WIPP Fri Waiting 4
City Pours $$$$$ Into Old Cavern Building Feb 24 luch 22 1
City of Carlsbad Passes Audit Feb 24 luch 22 1

Loving Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance