Sunday morning shoot-out kills Eddy C...

Sunday morning shoot-out kills Eddy County man

There are 161 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Aug 25, 2009, titled Sunday morning shoot-out kills Eddy County man. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

A rural shoot-out Sunday morning left one man dead and another injured. Eddy County Sheriff Earnest Mendoza said that at this time, no suspects have been taken into custody and the incident is still under investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
ford man

Brighton, IA

#170 Sep 28, 2009
just sayin wrote:
2 crazed~~
Furthermore, I firmly believe you have no right to state others here are cowards. Who the heck do you think you are anyway? Topix police? Believe this, YOUR true colors are undeniably obvious to those that have read you for the last months. You would "attack" anyone anyway no matter what~~so don't state otherwise. I have seen you do it, time and again. As for crap talking~~again I state to you, what is it to you? IGNORE completely that person and move along.(And BTW~NOT like you "ignored" michele or me) BUT do not continue it on, IF you have such an honest issue with it.
I remember when YOU tried to be friendly with C-Hill. C-Hill then saw through you and ignored you, etc. And not too soon after, you then started an "attack" on C-Hill. Hypocrite. You do that a lot. It is YOU, and ONLY you, that cannot take "rejection"...per YOUR own actions on Topix.
You are an admitted bigot. And you know it. And so what IF I am or am not a lesbian. I assure you I am not...but IF I were, so? You threw that word around frequently like it was such a bad thing. It is not. so again, your TRUE colors arose. Believe my interest with you is not in that manner LOL! Not even close. As for the continued "stalking" allegations...that too is a joke. Once you or any poster posts on Topix, they are opening themself up to a reply~from ANYONE. Deal with that, or move on. Please. I DO NOT reply to all of your crap. I simply do not have the time to do so. Nor do I have the desire.
It truly seems, where you and fordWUSS are concerned that neither of you can take the heat you BOTH so FREQUENTLY dish out to others. I advise you both to STFU about it until either of you can honestly, without moaning and groaning, take the heat you both repeatedly dish.
Ever wonder why you both have such a long list of "haters"? Oh and BTW~~those that have to resort to continually "bragging" about how they are soooo compassionate, caring, etc. off of topix, versus what they show on topix, is CRAP. the very fact that you have had to state that is VERY telling. VERY. Think about that. And too, it's like you want a big ol'pat on your back or something. An honest and true caring and compassionate would NOT have to repeatedly state that is "how" they are....no matter what.
Good day.
LOL HAhahahahahehe you just made my day. hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recommendation on a GOOD Relator in Carlsbad 1 hr Kyle 19
News New Mexico judge under fire after lewd emails c... 4 hr juniper 74
News Court rules against injunction on RV parka 4 hr juniper 1
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 10 hr Justice league 9,968
Return Of BurgerKing 10 hr Campos 13
looking Nov 16 looking 1
Mattie Restine and Pattie Pritz Murders (Aug '11) Nov 13 Anonymous 22

Loving Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance