Sunday morning shoot-out kills Eddy C...

Sunday morning shoot-out kills Eddy County man

There are 161 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Aug 25, 2009, titled Sunday morning shoot-out kills Eddy County man. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

A rural shoot-out Sunday morning left one man dead and another injured. Eddy County Sheriff Earnest Mendoza said that at this time, no suspects have been taken into custody and the incident is still under investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
justice

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Aug 25, 2009
i think ive got the answer why nobody gets arrested after any murder, the law waits to see who leaves town then they go after them, remember the last one that fled and turned himself in at the palomas and columbus nm border??
Michele

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Aug 25, 2009
Maybe they want to play as if this was a big city and try to take some credit for something for we know it can't be THAT damn busy around here. And if the 17 year old was arrested and in custody, then they would have said.
justice

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Aug 25, 2009
Michele wrote:
Maybe they want to play as if this was a big city and try to take some credit for something for we know it can't be THAT damn busy around here. And if the 17 year old was arrested and in custody, then they would have said.
oh theyre busy allright, you have the shoplifters at walmart daily, the traffic citations, seat belts,etc, etc,you see all this brings money into the system, and a murder, costs the county lots of money, you have the DA that is going to spend lots of time in developing a case against the defendant, then when it goes to trial you have the jurors, that get paid also, then of course the judge, he gets paid the most, then the witnesses, the bailiffs, the deputies in the court room,the lady that does the typing, recording every thing, and etc etc, also if the defendant is in jail that cost the county lots of money, and last but not least if the defendant is a nobody, that cant afford a lawyer, the state will have to provide a public defender, and that also costs money so there you have it plain and simple.
no_one

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Aug 25, 2009
thats why they say, if you want to commit murder, go to new mexico. you get away with murder. and thats the truth.
justice

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Aug 25, 2009
no_one wrote:
thats why they say, if you want to commit murder, go to new mexico. you get away with murder. and thats the truth.
paul harvey said go to carlsbad nm for that.
wanna b rich

Hobbs, NM

#6 Aug 25, 2009
what a sad situation when a grandfather is gunned down in front of his family and no one is in jail for it.
Patio

Mayhill, NM

#7 Aug 25, 2009
It is situations like this that people would take things in their own hands.
justice

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Aug 26, 2009
Patio wrote:
It is situations like this that people would take things in their own hands.
yeah then the s-holes will arrest you in a heart beat
cactus jim

United States

#9 Aug 26, 2009
wanna b rich wrote:
what a sad situation when a grandfather is gunned down in front of his family and no one is in jail for it.
put up the fence at the border .
cactus jim

United States

#12 Aug 26, 2009
chango wrote:
<quoted text>better yet cut all the stinking cactus down and put them on the border to be s...t on. dont you think little cactus jim.
excellant idea chango!by the way i am 6 feet 2 inches tall and what in hades is a chango? sounds like some sort of disease.
justice

Carlsbad, NM

#13 Aug 26, 2009
cactus jim wrote:
<quoted text>excellant idea chango!by the way i am 6 feet 2 inches tall and what in hades is a chango? sounds like some sort of disease.
a chango is a monkey.and yes they do carry diseases.
chango

Wagoner, OK

#14 Aug 26, 2009
cactus jim wrote:
<quoted text>excellant idea chango!by the way i am 6 feet 2 inches tall and what in hades is a chango? sounds like some sort of disease.
I DONT CARE HOW BIG YOU ARE JUSTICE KNOWS WHAT A CHANGO IS LAST YEAR SHE GOT THIS REAR END DISEASE FROM FOOLING WITH TO MANY OF THEM ASK HER SHE WILL TELL JUST CUZ YOU ARE6 FEET 2 INCHES. SHE LIKES YOU JUST RUB CACTUS JUICE SO YOU WONT GET THE DISEASE. GOOD LUCK.
chango

Wagoner, OK

#15 Aug 26, 2009
justice wrote:
<quoted text>a chango is a monkey.and yes they do carry diseases.
YOU SHOULD KNOW. ARE YOU STILL SICK?
chango

Wagoner, OK

#16 Aug 26, 2009
justice wrote:
<quoted text>paul harvey said go to carlsbad nm for that.
PAUL HARVEY ALSO SAID STAY AWAY FROM CHANGOS OR MONKEYS WHY DIDEN;T YOU?
chango

Wagoner, OK

#17 Aug 26, 2009
justice wrote:
i think ive got the answer why nobody gets arrested after any murder, the law waits to see who leaves town then they go after them, remember the last one that fled and turned himself in at the palomas and columbus nm border??
WHO YOUR;E MONKEY?
Big Spring

United States

#18 Aug 27, 2009
He also said the same thing about Big Spring, Texas
Diamond Dave

Carlsbad, NM

#19 Aug 27, 2009
Big Spring wrote:
He also said the same thing about Big Spring, Texas
No doubt, since the main suspect in the Restine-Pritz murders may have come from there/fled back to there.
Big Spring Tx

United States

#20 Aug 30, 2009
Are you kidding me...whole place is going to hell!!!
jeepster

Carlsbad, NM

#21 Aug 30, 2009
chango wrote:
<quoted text>PAUL HARVEY ALSO SAID STAY AWAY FROM CHANGOS OR MONKEYS WHY DIDEN;T YOU?
why are you here? dont you have anything better to do?
just sayin

Lovington, NM

#22 Aug 31, 2009
chango wrote:
<quoted text>WHO YOUR;E MONKEY?
you are soooooo STUPID! you think we all do not know that you, fordman, post under this moniker as well as MANY others?! GET REAL LIAR! stop your spamming and STFU! you no good for nothing slob of a lazy POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They say children are starving in Carlsbad 1 hr Hungry 9
old cavern highway myrna seems to have snapped 1 hr Hardworking 39
Old fat mexican shoots fiance dead after she se... 2 hr Frankenfool 2 36
The United States of Russia 3 hr Hardworking 11
i should have been qb 16 hr snarky anarchy 7
oops 18 hr None 9
eddy co tax hike Fri Hardworking 5

Loving Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance