Wrong-way driver flees after causing ...

Wrong-way driver flees after causing highway wreck near Loving

There are 7 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Oct 11, 2013, titled Wrong-way driver flees after causing highway wreck near Loving. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Submitted photo A car rests on its side in the median on the Loving Highway after it rolled Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

hmmm

Lovington, NM

#1 Oct 11, 2013
Yeah, right! I bet there was a "wrong-way" driver!
Wright

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Oct 12, 2013
* The driver said he was passing another vehicle when he saw the wrong way driver.
** Speeding was he?

* The driver said he put his arm across the passenger during the incident.
** Did he know the passenger was not wearing a seat belt and so he had to protect him?

* The driver said the seat belt malfuntioned and did not do its job of holding in the passenger, so the passenger hit his head on the windshield.
** Or maybe the passenger was not wearing a seat belt? Nice cover up, maybe he should sue the car company.

I'm sure the LEOs all agreed and said those seat belts never work. No ticket then.

Lot of holes in his story.
Lori

Lovington, NM

#3 Oct 12, 2013
Wright wrote:
* The driver said he was passing another vehicle when he saw the wrong way driver.
** Speeding was he?
* The driver said he put his arm across the passenger during the incident.
** Did he know the passenger was not wearing a seat belt and so he had to protect him?
* The driver said the seat belt malfuntioned and did not do its job of holding in the passenger, so the passenger hit his head on the windshield.
** Or maybe the passenger was not wearing a seat belt? Nice cover up, maybe he should sue the car company.
I'm sure the LEOs all agreed and said those seat belts never work. No ticket then.
Lot of holes in his story.
What's he doing with a 15 yr. old boy anyway! This story doesn't add up!

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Oct 13, 2013
Wright wrote:
* The driver said he was passing another vehicle when he saw the wrong way driver.
** Speeding was he?
* The driver said he put his arm across the passenger during the incident.
** Did he know the passenger was not wearing a seat belt and so he had to protect him?
* The driver said the seat belt malfuntioned and did not do its job of holding in the passenger, so the passenger hit his head on the windshield.
** Or maybe the passenger was not wearing a seat belt? Nice cover up, maybe he should sue the car company.
I'm sure the LEOs all agreed and said those seat belts never work. No ticket then.
Lot of holes in his story.
No ticket because you could not prove anything in court.
struth

Hobbs, NM

#5 Oct 16, 2013
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
What's he doing with a 15 yr. old boy anyway! This story doesn't add up!
LORI IT WAS HIS NEPHEW!!! What are you insinuating? Gossip monger!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#6 Oct 17, 2013
struth wrote:
<quoted text>LORI IT WAS HIS NEPHEW!!! What are you insinuating? Gossip monger!
Girl, please! There's more queens in Loving than on a blackjack table!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#7 Oct 17, 2013
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No ticket because you could not prove anything in court.
Hi there, stud puppy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel May my sister in law RIP 3 hr Frankenfool 6
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 3 hr How isthis 8,811
"City Trash Collection Officials" 7 hr Frustrated Resident 10
Frankenfool Gay Fri lawyers gone wild 28
carlsbad is a dirty nasty hole (Sep '13) Jul 21 Disgusted at what... 56
food trailers Jul 19 Frankenfool 8
Denny's Shooting (Apr '12) Jul 18 Hello 399

Loving Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loving Mortgages