Emotional attention

Full story: Carlsbad Current-Argus

I wonder why certain solved or unsolved deaths which occur particularly here in Carlsbad or in Loving, New Mexico, get less emotional attention than what others do.
Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2011
John Cunningham

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

Is anyone else in the vicinity tired of hearing the racist rantings of Victor O. Martinez? I've sat back silently biting my tongue at the last 4 or 5 of his postings and can't believe that the Carlsbad Current Argus prints this IGNORANCE.
sir bundy

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

as long as he's talkin about white folks it's ok...ya just cant say anything about blacks or mexicans, then it becomes racist!!
Carlsbadian

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

Judged:

The article is stupid and poorly writen no matter what shes talking about! She needs to take some writing classes or something!!!
The Real Truth

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

Judged:

He is the comic relief. What scares me is his right to vote!
A voice in the crowd

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

Seems that the article is appropriately titled. Perhaps they could have done away with the word "emotional" to make it even more accurate.
Kathy

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

Judged:

And this was in 1982? Why complain now?? What has this relative done to "help" solve this old case...other than point fingers??? Geeeezzz.
Old Man River

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

Judged:

This is what happens when all your life, you live off the government. Not being a productive citizen, so as you grow old and become bitter all you can do is look for the bad in people. Yes the current argus need to stop pubishing his letters. One moment, he's praising the Sheriff office, then in a blink he is saying that they are a micky mouse operation. Victor is a old man that is seeing his life pass, one of these day he just pass on. Than he can go before the almighty and be judged for his actions. I would probaly bet he cannot come up with one, so we all know the out come. Hell?
white chick

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

John Cunningham wrote:
Is anyone else in the vicinity tired of hearing the racist rantings of Victor O. Martinez? I've sat back silently biting my tongue at the last 4 or 5 of his postings and can't believe that the Carlsbad Current Argus prints this IGNORANCE.
Yeah, but God forbid you write anything negative about a Mexican and the local rag some call a newspaper won't print it! That Martinez is just an uneducated greaser...can I say that? Ignorance always pops into mind when it comes to the Argus! lol

“michelle”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

John Cunningham wrote:
agree
Saint Gotcha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

hard worken woman wrote:
<quoted text>agree
You know what I wanna hear! Say it! Tor*****! So sayth the lord. Amen.
sir bundy

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Saint Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>You know what I wanna hear! Say it! Tor*****! So sayth the lord. Amen.
ok yer holyness, i'm a little cornfused. what thehell is tor*****???
Saint Gotcha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

sir bundy wrote:
<quoted text>ok yer holyness, i'm a little cornfused. what thehell is tor*****???
If I say she might bite my nose again! She Is mean! I don't want any trouble!!
But I think she likes you so she might say?
Fear a hard worken women that Is scorned. Amen.

“michelle”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Saint Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>If I say she might bite my nose again! She Is mean! I don't want any trouble!!
But I think she likes you so she might say?
Fear a hard worken women that Is scorned. Amen.
your crazy!!lol
sir bundy

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

hard worken woman wrote:
<quoted text>your crazy!!lol
thats news to me also...who'd a thunk it??
Scott

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

Nothing I can stand more then pos Mexicans. They are all lazy government welfare draining lowlifes. The reason they were not used as slaves is because you could not even beat their lazy butts into doing work.
PURO MEX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Scott wrote:
Nothing I can stand more then pos Mexicans. They are all lazy government welfare draining lowlifes. The reason they were not used as slaves is because you could not even beat their lazy butts into doing work.
YOU DONT LIKE MEXICANS BUT YOU LIVE IN BURQUE GO BACK TO BAMA HICK.

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

PURO MEX wrote:
<quoted text> YOU DONT LIKE MEXICANS BUT YOU LIVE IN BURQUE GO BACK TO BAMA HICK.
bama....more like go back to England.....and take a toothbrush with you......actually take a whole trunk load of toothbrushes....lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Hinojos 59 min Angel 18
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 8 hr Commander Bunny 169
New Doctor Leaving after 6 Months in Carlsbad 8 hr evelyn 4
New Psychic in town 10 hr Jakeco 14
Eric Florez Tattoo Artist (Aug '11) 18 hr Hell ya 45
Carlsbad: Mistrial declared in Curtis Jones case (Feb '13) 18 hr Tamm 8
Shooting on Florida St 19 hr Jessie 59

Search the Loving Forum:
•••
•••