Longtime Community Kitchen volunteer ...

Longtime Community Kitchen volunteer Theresa Able dies

There are 16 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Dec 9, 2013, titled Longtime Community Kitchen volunteer Theresa Able dies. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

CARLSBAD >> Those who met Theresa Able, better known as "Teri," will ensure her kindness and uplifting spirit never drifts away from their memory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 10, 2013
May she RIP and be drinking her Mountain Dew.
arturo lopez

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Dec 10, 2013
she will be missed, as all great people are.
she was an amazing person with the biggest heart
Marla Riley

Statesboro, GA

#3 Dec 10, 2013
I have known Teri almost all my life. She delivered my third child with me, she was the aide in the delivery room. Teri was not only a good friend, but an angel on earth. Well done, thou good and faithful servant. A righteous woman went home.
Ben

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Dec 14, 2013
Why did they not help her with her obesity problem? She ate and drank suger all the time.

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Dec 15, 2013
Ben wrote:
Why did they not help her with her obesity problem? She ate and drank suger all the time.
because its none of your dammm business buttholle
resident

Hobbs, NM

#6 Dec 15, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>because its none of your dammm business buttholle
Learn to spell and post a proper sentence, moron! Damn retard, you need to be banned from topix!

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Dec 16, 2013
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell and post a proper sentence, moron! Damn retard, you need to be banned from topix!
this is the internet...buttwad....and there is no need for proper etiquette.....we cant take you seriously since you dont have the balls to get a registered name.....where we can track you and what you say....there are fourtthousand residents in carlsbad....but very few native carlsbadadians......my mother my grandmother and her mother were born here....so i think you are not even a first generation native...you suck and need to leave this town....
Jose Ole

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Dec 16, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>this is the internet...buttwad....and there is no need for proper etiquette.....we cant take you seriously since you dont have the balls to get a registered name.....where we can track you and what you say....there are fourtthousand residents in carlsbad....but very few native carlsbadadians......my mother my grandmother and her mother were born here....so i think you are not even a first generation native...you suck and need to leave this town....
Es dis sum kindeh juke?
Marley

Canjilon, NM

#10 Dec 16, 2013
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay no attention to ellvis he's just some idiot looking for attention. Ellvis has stated so many stupid things here why would anyone believe anything he says about himself.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 16, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay no attention to ellvis he's just some idiot looking for attention. Ellvis has stated so many stupid things here why would anyone believe anything he says about himself.
Because I do know him and do believe what he has to say for the most part except religion.

Haslet, TX

#12 Dec 16, 2013
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I do know him and do believe what he has to say for the most part except religion.
thanks Michelle religion is just a group of people that want to worship together the same things so if your happy what you doing that's all that mattersisn't it ironic how some people dislike you and have nothing good 2 comments about where did they agree or not sorry about the spelling but I'm out here at work
localnews

Canjilon, NM

#13 Dec 16, 2013
This person is posting to itself! Sad sick sob

Location hidden

#14 Dec 17, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>thanks Michelle religion is just a group of people that want to worship together the same things so if your happy what you doing that's all that mattersisn't it ironic how some people dislike you and have nothing good 2 comments about where did they agree or not sorry about the spelling but I'm out here at work
I know what religion is and I don't agree with any of it. And I'm not worried about your spelling. Hope all is well with you and your wife.

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#15 Dec 17, 2013
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what religion is and I don't agree with any of it. And I'm not worried about your spelling. Hope all is well with you and your wife.
Well it's a good thing that your "agreeing" with anything is irrelevant. No need to bash others for what they believe.

Haslet, TX

#16 Dec 17, 2013
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
yes everything is fine she's looking forward to having Christmas break and we are hoping to move into a new house soon the city is holding us up over permits
Sara

Canjilon, NM

#17 Dec 17, 2013
OMG! She actually has conversations with herself/himself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 2 hr footloose 10,281
Cavemen basketball 4 hr Titan 2
Red lobster and Cattle Barron coming to Cascades. 5 hr Love it 1
Jingle Bells is racist so says Boston University 6 hr Hombre 4
judge Castaneda (Aug '15) 20 hr Titan 12
Wouldn't you think that Californians would buil... Wed Hombre 6
SCOTUS Refuses to hear Gay Woman's Case Mon SARAHP 1

Loving Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance