Good Samaritan Becomes Hit, Run Victim

Good Samaritan Becomes Hit, Run Victim

There are 4 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Jul 24, 2007, titled Good Samaritan Becomes Hit, Run Victim. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

It started with a couple of beers and a fast get away. Now a Loudoun County man, 20-year-old Jeffrey Bellman, is in jail being held on $10,000 bond.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

ithican

Manassas, VA

#1 Jul 24, 2007
man.. this guy even looks like a loser... he doesnt have many brain cells, as evidenced by the narrow width between his rednecked eyes..and those big big big ears look like a monkey crossed with an elephant...dumb fool..
TakeYourNewsandS hoveit

AOL

#2 Jul 26, 2007
Lets get our facts straight here. This small town is no stranger to crime, such as when the local 7-11 was robber at gunpoint on thanksgiving.....yet did we hear anything about this on the news.....oh no......This gas station has been robbed 2 other times one of which was at gunpoint, but when a kid screws up you guys make an example of him because his family aren't wealthy like the rest of the kids that robbed that place. How fair and balanced of you to make an example of a family that isn't wealthy and can't afford a $100,000 lawyer like everyone else in the area.
so called victim

Warrenton, VA

#3 Jul 27, 2007
"Dodd says her customer was hanging out of the driver-side window when the suspect tried to leave." Now if some guy was hanging out your window, holding on to you or the wheel, wouldn't your first thought be 'oh "no", I've got some guy hanging onto my car, I need to get rid of him?' Because that would be mine, I mean honestly, if that happened to you, wouldn't you try to get rid of him, even if he was "trying to help." "Good samaritan" = stupid person, no victim here. And if you look it up, wasn't the so called "good samaritan" technically assalting Bellman? And why didn't the clerk at least get up enough to get the license plat number instead of call for help? People these days...
dhat newga slim oh GEE

Manassas, VA

#4 Jul 29, 2007
stay outa folks buznes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lovettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
internet service (Jul '15) Jul '15 Bruce 1
News Loudoun Sheriffa s Office reminds residents to ... (May '15) May '15 SrTechie 1
Help! Weird phone call from India? (Nov '13) May '15 SrTechie 3
I am stressed out over school? (Nov '13) May '15 SrTechie 3
Is craiglistsafe a scam? (Nov '13) May '15 SrTechie 2
How can I find out if someone been using my nam... (Nov '13) May '15 SrTechie 3
Who likes T-mobile? (Dec '13) May '15 SrTechie 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lovettsville Mortgages