Review: Donna's Flowers
Bruce Barnes

Charles Town, WV

#1 Aug 29, 2012
If anyone can read this, please DO NOT choose Donna's Flower's. I ordered flowers from Blooms Monday and they contacted this store to deliver flowers to my wife who is a school teacher. The flowers were delived on a Tuesday after my wife left work. There was a mix up between Blooms and this florist. Instead of them working it out this florist came to my wife's school on Wednesday morning, in front of students, co-workers and her supervisor and took the flowers BACK! We paid for those flowers and these inept people had NO RIGHT to take the flowers from my wife at her work. We complained to no avail. They even tried to blame us even though we had bought and paid for the flowers through Bloom's. I told them it was between them and Bloom's and they were absolutely deaf to what I was talking about. They were rude, obnoxious, unprofessional, and unethical. For them to take away my wife's flowers is beyond comprehension. Please do not choose this floral shop.
Lovettsville Road

The Plains, VA

#2 Sep 19, 2012
I've received flowers 4 times in the past year where people have used Donna's florist. Each time I was VERY disappointed. Once they left the flowers on the front porch and they were blown all over the yard when I got home, another time they called to say they were out of the type of flower to be used in the arrangement and said they didn't have anything to replace it with, so they just left those flowers out of the arrangement (it looked horrible). Another time they delivered the flowers 4 days late. Very,VERY dissatisfied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lovettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
internet service (Jul '15) Jul '15 Bruce 1
News Loudoun Sheriffa s Office reminds residents to ... (May '15) May '15 SrTechie 1
Help! Weird phone call from India? (Nov '13) May '15 SrTechie 3
I am stressed out over school? (Nov '13) May '15 SrTechie 3
Is craiglistsafe a scam? (Nov '13) May '15 SrTechie 2
How can I find out if someone been using my nam... (Nov '13) May '15 SrTechie 3
Who likes T-mobile? (Dec '13) May '15 SrTechie 4

Lovettsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lovettsville Mortgages