Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Deport Obama

United States

#35738 Oct 29, 2012
Then when Obama moves back to Illinois he can legally marry Larry Siclair

“Free to buy cake”

Since: Jul 07

wherever I like.

#35739 Oct 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Just a little history lesson; None of my ancestors acquired a wife with animals. T
That's right, your ancestors crawled out of a cesspool, unlike the rest of us.

“Free to buy cake”

wherever I like.

#35740 Oct 29, 2012
mahz wrote:
why do you guys keep feeding the troll?
He is absolutely owning you.
The only thing that the troll owns is a completely useless, non-functioning vagina that stinks.

Trolling the internet, proclaiming a genetic mutation and declaring that LGBT people are likewise defective is hardly owning anything.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#35742 Oct 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, your ancestors crawled out of a cesspool, unlike the rest of us.

The only thing that the troll owns is a completely useless, non-functioning vagina that stinks.
Trolling the internet, proclaiming a genetic mutation and declaring that LGBT people are likewise defective is hardly owning anything.
Note who is making no reasoned assertions or responses.

ONLY ad homoan attacks.

You are the troll johnny boy, the proof is black and white.

“Free to buy cake”

wherever I like.

#35743 Oct 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Note who is making no reasoned assertions or responses.
ONLY ad homoan attacks.
You are the troll johnny boy, the proof is black and white.
Says the troll who has never offered any proof, whatsoever, that being gay or lesbian is a genetic defect . And yet, you continue to make this claim repeatedly.

My remark about your useless, nonfunctioning vagina can hardly be an ad hominem attack when you never stop talking about yourself.

You're just crabby because you're on the wrong side of the social justice movement and you know it.

Location hidden

#35744 Oct 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the troll who has never offered any proof, whatsoever, that being gay or lesbian is a genetic defect . And yet, you continue to make this claim repeatedly.
My remark about your useless, nonfunctioning vagina can hardly be an ad hominem attack when you never stop talking about yourself.
You're just crabby because you're on the wrong side of the social justice movement and you know it.
The very first paragraph of a site your fellow troll posted;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/12/why-...

"While female sexuality appears to be more fluid, research suggests that male gayness is an inborn, unalterable, strongly genetically influenced trait. But considering that the trait discourages the type of sex that leads to procreation that is, sex with women and would therefore seem to thwart its own chances of being genetically passed on to the next generation, why are there gay men at all?

Put differently, why haven't gay man genes driven themselves extinct?"

Need me to post more johnny boy?

I would think a marginally literate adult would be aware of evolutionary basics...

Bazinga!

“Free to buy cake”

wherever I like.

#35745 Oct 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The very first paragraph of a site your fellow troll posted;
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/12/why-...
"While female sexuality appears to be more fluid, research suggests that male gayness is an inborn, unalterable, strongly genetically influenced trait. But considering that the trait discourages the type of sex that leads to procreation that is, sex with women and would therefore seem to thwart its own chances of being genetically passed on to the next generation, why are there gay men at all?
Put differently, why haven't gay man genes driven themselves extinct?"
Need me to post more johnny boy?
I would think a marginally literate adult would be aware of evolutionary basics...
Bazinga!

Again, this from the defective one who claims that social scientists have proven that being gay is a defect. This doesn't look like a social scientist to me.

Location hidden

#35746 Oct 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, this from the defective one who claims that social scientists have proven that being gay is a defect. This doesn't look like a social scientist to me.
right.

“Free to buy cake”

wherever I like.

#35747 Oct 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
right.
I'm sure that if we sift through your verbage enough we'd find a point. But, you really don't matter so I really don't care.

Location hidden

#35748 Oct 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that if we sift through your verbage enough we'd find a point. But, you really don't matter so I really don't care.
And I care you don't care?

Smirk.
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#35750 Oct 29, 2012
There you go letting that ignorant troll own your face again. Boy are you stupid Jon.

“Free to buy cake”

wherever I like.

#35753 Oct 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And I care you don't care?
Smirk.
Not one iota. Carry on, Munt.
julie

Chicago, IL

#35754 Oct 30, 2012
Homophobes R Todays Nazis wrote:
"Did it Hurt" -- the divorce rate is much lower among gay married couples than it is among straight ones. They also do a better job of nourishing and educating their children. Gays commit fewer crimes, and are far less likely to abuse their children.
Get your facts straight, or just keep on hating blindly. Your choice.
There is always less divorce when there are less marriages rocket scientist.
A guy that knows

Manhattan, IL

#35756 Oct 31, 2012
julie wrote:
<quoted text>There is always less divorce when there are less marriages rocket scientist.
LOL, I called you before I dug.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35757 Oct 31, 2012
You people are nasty.
of course

Columbia, IL

#35758 Oct 31, 2012
That's why you can't get that smile off your face.
Buck Masterson wrote:
You people are nasty.
Steak I

Saint Louis, MO

#35761 Oct 31, 2012
voice wrote:
i have always been taught it was a sin. I find it very unnatural but I agree with many other comments Life is short be with who you love. No one has a right to judge another because their "sin" is different than another. In the end all that4 matters is how you lived your life and how you treat others. When the power of love overcomes the love of power then there will be peace. Sadly people feel the need to overpower each otjer in their beliefs.
So I ask a question....if you like..........lets say sheep....does the rest of society, that has accepted the Adam and Eve lifestyle, must now accept your "choice"? Be with whomever you want, but why force society to make laws to accept your chosen sex behavior. It is sex however you do it. How you perform your sex life is not a matter of law.

“Free to buy cake”

wherever I like.

#35762 Oct 31, 2012
Steak I wrote:
<quoted text>
So I ask a question....if you like..........lets say sheep....does the rest of society, that has accepted the Adam and Eve lifestyle, must now accept your "choice"? Be with whomever you want, but why force society to make laws to accept your chosen sex behavior. It is sex however you do it. How you perform your sex life is not a matter of law.
If being heterosexual is your "chosen" lifestyle, why are you entitled to the laws that are on the books? Or could it be that equality means everyone is ACTUALLY entitled to the same rights?

By the way, thanks for dumbing down my relationship to nothing more than a sexual behavior.
ohoh

Sugar Grove, IL

#35763 Oct 31, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
If being heterosexual is your "chosen" lifestyle, why are you entitled to the laws that are on the books? Or could it be that equality means everyone is ACTUALLY entitled to the same rights?
By the way, thanks for dumbing down my relationship to nothing more than a sexual behavior.
You truly are an ignoramus.
You are also very sick and perverted.

But of course you will not agree.

Buttchucker.

Location hidden

#35764 Oct 31, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who dumbed your relationship down to 'two people' and a 'contract'.

Live with it, just don't call it a marriage, because it never will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loves Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harkness (Dec '12) 3 hr chuck 17
News Prosser teacher charged in sexual assault of teen (Mar '07) Sun E Pina 16
Rockford Is For Losers It Is Where They End Up Sat nOgOd 3
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) Sat nOgOd 1,689
Roy c. Johnson..R.I.P. Aug 22 shazbotbaru0 2
News Murder charges filed in case of missing Bartlet... Aug 21 Bponch1234 1
Quail Eggs Aug 15 ZHJS 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loves Park Mortgages