Fact or fiction?

There are 1 comment on the Rockford Register-Star story from May 27, 2007, titled Fact or fiction?. In it, Rockford Register-Star reports that:

“I began to hear things that made me think (Kuhl) is innocent”

What happens when someone is convicted of murder without forensic evidence or a murder weapon? Author Harriet Ford tackles that question in her new book, "Shadow in the Rain," based on a real Rockford murder ... via Rockford Register-Star

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rockford Register-Star.

Earl Atkinson

Bay City, MI

#1 Jun 25, 2007
I think that this book can be a wonderful thing for Ted. I to do not believe that he killed his girlfriend either. I was his nieghbor on 25th street, we shared a driveway. I was at his house quite often. He help me get my furnace for my house. I played with his dog all the time. The man never had a bad thing to say about anyone. Generally speaking Ted is a very decent person in my eyes. I hope that somday the person that shot her in that parkinglot is cought and Ted is set free. I believe the wrong person is behind bars. I know Ted may not remeber my name but if anyone was to ever ask him about the guy with one hand that lived next door to him, he would know who you wher talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loves Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheaters (Jul '12) Jun 17 Stephanieowhore 11
River Grove Library (Feb '11) Jun 17 Catt33 62
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) Jun 16 nOgOd 1,763
Scumbag pig Nathan Milne Jun 12 Bacon Grease 1
News Allegation: Channahon plant polluting (Apr '08) May '16 Read It 18
HSV2 In the resturant May '16 Worried 1
News Residents across Illinois organize for railroad... May '16 Wrong 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loves Park Mortgages