'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222465 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Hey

Ashland, KY

#46485 Aug 28, 2012
potter wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if the reason you are not hiring anyone is because of financial reasons or just out of spite.If it's out of spite them you are part of the problem.along with all the Republicans who are doing any and everything in their power to destroy most of what Obama has tried to accomplish .
What a Dumb Ass and the key is right there in your own words of DEFEAT(TRIED TO ACCOMPLISH)..Let's say he truly did(LMAO!!).

He's a fkn FAILURE like most of his Government Supported followers...
potter

Diamondhead, MS

#46486 Aug 28, 2012
So if a congress is entirely biased to one side, dont you think that itll be a little damn difficult to pass just about anything. Any bill proposed by a president would be turned to crap the second it entered their ears. This isnt the worst president, just the worst congress.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46487 Aug 28, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
What a Dumb Ass and the key is right there in your own words of DEFEAT(TRIED TO ACCOMPLISH)..Let's say he truly did(LMAO!!).
He's a fkn FAILURE like most of his Government Supported followers...
Lots of comments ... MIA :)
Good ones, too!
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#46488 Aug 28, 2012
potter wrote:
So if a congress is entirely biased to one side, dont you think that itll be a little damn difficult to pass just about anything. Any bill proposed by a president would be turned to crap the second it entered their ears. This isnt the worst president, just the worst congress.
Major point your making there! I'm ashamed of these jackasses that represent Ky[ particularly McConnell, but all of them in general], and hope that we can replace every damn one of them. All of them a joke!
potter

Diamondhead, MS

#46490 Aug 28, 2012
[ who="Hey"
He's a fkn FAILURE like most of his Government Supported followers.]..
If your implying that most of Obama supports are on Government Support I think your wrong,their probably in college or at work,which I am 5 to 6 days a week,with no Government support either . So call someone else names it only makes you smarter.
Hey

Hodgenville, KY

#46491 Aug 28, 2012
After making an end run around Senate Republicans to fill the top job at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on Wednesday, President Barack Obama ran the same play again a few hours later, making three recess appointments to bring the National Labor Relations Board to full strength.

The president used his power to name Sharon Block, Terence Flynn and Richard Griffin to the board, which arbitrates workplace disputes and federal labor issues and has recently drawn considerable fire from Republicans after it sided with an aircraft workers’ union in a dispute with aerospace giant Boeing.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/710...

The POTUS we have today can/will do whatever he wants..
Hey

Hodgenville, KY

#46492 Aug 28, 2012
potter wrote:
[ who="Hey"
He's a fkn FAILURE like most of his Government Supported followers.]..
If your implying that most of Obama supports are on Government Support I think your wrong,their probably in college or at work,which I am 5 to 6 days a week,with no Government support either . So call someone else names it only makes you smarter.
And The Line Gets Longer Every Day...

They probably are in college on govt. retraining programs..

And as for work??

Due to the drought alot of the cabbage picking is being done by the farmers themselves as to cut back on spending..LMAO!!
potter

Diamondhead, MS

#46493 Aug 28, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
And The Line Gets Longer Every Day...
They probably are in college on govt. retraining programs..
And as for work??
Due to the drought alot of the cabbage picking is being done by the f
armers themselves as to cut back on spending..LMAO!!
Some are in college on Government training programs, and a lot more will have to in order to keep up with the changing times.The drought is terrible, I'm afraid that will get worse in the years to come,hope not. But that can't be blamed on any political party.
Hey

Hodgenville, KY

#46494 Aug 28, 2012
Yes I feel Bad For Those Hit By It,And Now Louisiana Is Looking Another Hurricane Head On..
potter

Diamondhead, MS

#46495 Aug 28, 2012
Hey wrote:
Yes I feel Bad For Those Hit By It,And Now Louisiana Is Looking Another Hurricane Head On..
Tell me about it .I'm in the path also,I live in the county closest to Louisiana{New Orleans}.We were destroyed by Katrina.Our surge is 6 to 12 feet.I'm not on the water. We have alot of people staying with us because of the surge.All prepared .Just waiting for the lights to go out,hope not,but prepared anyway.
We won

Clarksville, TN

#46496 Aug 28, 2012
We will win again!!

You will lose because you don't like men sleeping with men, or women flushing a fetus, or sharing your money.

Ha ha, jokes on you!!!!!!!!!!

Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
Hey

Elizabethtown, KY

#46497 Aug 28, 2012
potter wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it .I'm in the path also,I live in the county closest to Louisiana{New Orleans}.We were destroyed by Katrina.Our surge is 6 to 12 feet.I'm not on the water. We have alot of people staying with us because of the surge.All prepared .Just waiting for the lights to go out,hope not,but prepared anyway.
Be safe my friend and God be with you and those around you..
Bitter Beer Face

Elkhorn City, KY

#46498 Aug 28, 2012
We won wrote:
We will win again!!
You will lose because you don't like men sleeping with men, or women flushing a fetus, or sharing your money.
Ha ha, jokes on you!!!!!!!!!!
Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
If he does it won't be by my vote . 4 more of the same ,pure failure ,lies more down grading . Holder a criminal Pelosi ,Reid ,sh!t talking Biden . The outhouse gang they ain't no way in hell .
Bitter Beer Face

Elkhorn City, KY

#46499 Aug 28, 2012
potter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang in there people Hopes and Prayers .
Jay

Paris, TN

#46500 Aug 28, 2012
potter wrote:
<quoted text>

In spite of our opposing viewpoints, I wish you well, and that of the safety of your family and all those you love.
potter

Diamondhead, MS

#46501 Aug 28, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Be safe my friend and God be with you and those around you..
Thank you,and same to you.Wind is really gusting now.
NUTS 4 Mitt

Union City, TN

#46502 Aug 28, 2012
whitehair wrote:
There have been several hundred coal miners already laid off at the shut down coal mines.There will be another 1000 or so,aluminum smelter jobs lost due to power companies changing from coal to gas because of the EPA and Obama `s kill coal.The power companies have to raise rates.The smelter in Hawesville has sent out letters of closing.There are 8 aluminum smelters in the U.S. When 2 close and move to China,by my math,that leaves 6.Thanks to this administration.
We all want clean air,pure water.Something is wrong with the picture ,however.
In my neck of the woods we have lost many jobs that were sent to China. Our biggest employer Goodyear Tire shut down last year and went overseas. Years ago they employed up to 3,000 people with good pay and benefits but hard work. Now our area has nothing for anybody. You people aren't the only ones competing with China.
Regulations had nothing to do with the jobs lost in our area. It's the big business moving to China for slave labor and higher profits like Romney did when he owned business'.
You never hear any politican get up and say, "We're going to stop your jobs from moving offshore"....do you?
potter

Diamondhead, MS

#46503 Aug 28, 2012
Bitter Beer Face wrote:
<quoted text>Hang in there people H
opes and Prayers .
Thanks again.I tell ya what, it doesn't matter what political party were for ,when it comes down to it we all want whats best for our fellow man or woman.Thanks.
Jay

Paris, TN

#46504 Aug 28, 2012
I think if you take the time to read this you will know who Mitt Romney is.

Obama’s False Attacks

http://www.mittromney.com :80/blogs/mitts-view/2012/06/o bamas-false-attacks?cct_info=1 |25219|7946991837|138422374|77 94059974||24458078854|tc||d||w ww.wnd.com|&cct_ver=3& cct_bk=campaign%20barack%20oba ma&gclid=CJaRuYrihLICFQfon AodqFgA7A
Art Freen

La Fayette, KY

#46505 Aug 28, 2012
whitehair wrote:
There have been several hundred coal miners already laid off at the shut down coal mines.There will be another 1000 or so,aluminum smelter jobs lost due to power companies changing from coal to gas because of the EPA and Obama `s kill coal.The power companies have to raise rates.The smelter in Hawesville has sent out letters of closing.There are 8 aluminum smelters in the U.S. When 2 close and move to China,by my math,that leaves 6.Thanks to this administration.
We all want clean air,pure water.Something is wrong with the picture ,however.
Still trying to peddle the lie that Big Rivers is switching from coal to gas? And the lie that they're raising rates? And the lie that the EPA has anything to do with the first two lies?

And unless Century sent out those letters in the last 4 days, it's also a lie that the smelter in Hawesville is closing.

Fact: Big Rivers uses coal and has no plans to convert to natural gas now or in the near future.

Fact: The last rate increase for Big Rivers was in November 2011 and obviously had nothing to do with a non-existent switch from coal to gas.

Fact: Century has asked for rate concessions--that means a deacrease-- for the Hawesville smelter, which would mean that residential customers' rates would go up to make up the difference.

Fact: global demand for aluminum has been down for the last 2-3 years.

Fact: Those power generating companies that have transitioned from coal to natural gas (note, Big Rivers, the company that supplies Century's Hawesville smelter is NOT one of them) have done so because natural gas is cheaper and burns cleaner than coal.

These are simple, verifiable facts. Trying to lay any of this on the "EPA", "Obama" or the nonsensical "kill coal" meme, is rooted either in ignorance or dishonesty. Take your pick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lovely Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danna Hinkle 7 hr Clementine 1
Tommie Spears 9 hr Tommie 4
Where Is Leo Marcum? Wed Friend 5
How is your mail carrier doing? Tue Nebert the real one 3
spence family inez, ky (Jan '14) Apr 26 Jriddle12 12
Who is the daddy?!?! Apr 25 Wizard of Secret 1
What Happened To James Preece? Apr 25 Family Friend 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lovely Mortgages