Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6379 Jul 12, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
circus is what we all watched; and the last showing of the circus is near.
we witnessed network TV yet again spin and lie and distort truth.
fair trial?
there is no further need of a trail for murder. They are wasting huge sums of taxpayer money to pander to a small minority.
the division in america is deep; and this Administration has dug the hole 3 times as deep as it was prior to them being in office.
the end is very near.
if the thugs riot when Zimmerman is released, then expect thousands of thugs funerals.
You just wrote "the end is very near."

Do you stand on the corner with a sign too?

You are one of those people who sold all there stuff before the rapture last year, aren't you?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6380 Jul 12, 2012
*their
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6381 Jul 12, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You just wrote "the end is very near."
Do you stand on the corner with a sign too?
You are one of those people who sold all there stuff before the rapture last year, aren't you?
the end is very near for the Zimmerman case.

Your are one of the people who voted for that hope & change.

problem is that only you can hope to change yourself.

hope you start soon, as your unemployment bennies are about to run out.
Blank

East Stone Gap, VA

#6383 Jul 12, 2012
free wrote:
Is it true everyone living in Kennesaw GA is required to have a gun / weapon ? And there's no gun crime ? That may have been brought up before, but Neal Boortz just commented on it.
LOL at Neal Boortz!!! He is a bigger joke than Beck!!
Publius

Dayton, OH

#6384 Jul 12, 2012
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>LOL at Neal Boortz!!! He is a bigger joke than Beck!!
Laugh all you want. You are making a complete ass of yourself.

Free is correct and so is Boortz. All residents of Kennessaw Georgia are REQUIRED to own a firearm and crime is non-existant there. This law went into effect in the late 1970's or early 1980's.

As usual, "blank", that is what you are shooting, and the joke is on you. BUH BYE.
Duke for Mayor

Hartville, OH

#6385 Jul 12, 2012
Publius wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh all you want. You are making a complete ass of yourself.
Free is correct and so is Boortz. All residents of Kennessaw Georgia are REQUIRED to own a firearm and crime is non-existant there. This law went into effect in the late 1970's or early 1980's.
As usual, "blank", that is what you are shooting, and the joke is on you. BUH BYE.
http://woodstock.patch.com/articles/woodstock...

http://www.ajc.com/news/cobb/man-accused-of-s...

http://www.securityguide.com/crime-reports/ke...

http://www.11alive.com/News/Crime/240665/445/...

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Kennesaw...

woof
Buckeye

Dayton, OH

#6386 Jul 12, 2012
LOL My, my, nice try on number one. Victim may have been from Kennesaw but it didn't happen there. Drug deal gone bad.
Number two: domestic assault that just happened to have taken place on the I-75 exit to Kennesaw. LOL this has nothing to do with Kennesaw proper.
Number three:
"In 2009, Kennesaw, Georgia law enforcement had 30 violent crimes reported. With a population of 33,060 in 2009, there were 9.1 occurrences of violent crimes per 10k persons in Kennesaw, Georgia. The total known offenses in 2006, 2007 and 2008 were , 34 and 31, respectively .

Violent crime is composed of four offenses: forcible rape, murder and non-negligent manslaughter, aggravated assault, and robbery. Violent crimes involve force or threat of force." (UCR Definition)
The only place quieter than this one is Holmes county OH!
Number four: A non-sexual assault on a co-ed who isn't allowed to carry a weapon on campus. Besides, "East Atlanta" is not more rural Kennesaw.
Number five: The website YOU posted proves the point, Kennesaw and nearby Acworth have the LOWEST crime rate of the entire county!
Um, perhaps you should have read those websites before posting them?
I've lived in Kennesaw, have you?
Duke for Mayor

Hartville, OH

#6389 Jul 12, 2012
Buckeye wrote:
LOL My, my, nice try on number one. Victim may have been from Kennesaw but it didn't happen there. Drug deal gone bad.
Number two: domestic assault that just happened to have taken place on the I-75 exit to Kennesaw. LOL this has nothing to do with Kennesaw proper.
Number three:
"In 2009, Kennesaw, Georgia law enforcement had 30 violent crimes reported. With a population of 33,060 in 2009, there were 9.1 occurrences of violent crimes per 10k persons in Kennesaw, Georgia. The total known offenses in 2006, 2007 and 2008 were , 34 and 31, respectively .
Violent crime is composed of four offenses: forcible rape, murder and non-negligent manslaughter, aggravated assault, and robbery. Violent crimes involve force or threat of force." (UCR Definition)
The only place quieter than this one is Holmes county OH!
Number four: A non-sexual assault on a co-ed who isn't allowed to carry a weapon on campus. Besides, "East Atlanta" is not more rural Kennesaw.
Number five: The website YOU posted proves the point, Kennesaw and nearby Acworth have the LOWEST crime rate of the entire county!
Um, perhaps you should have read those websites before posting them?
I've lived in Kennesaw, have you?
http://kennesaw.patch.com/articles/kennesaw-m...

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6390 Jul 12, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
If he only had owned a gun. Scofflaw.
Buckeye

Dayton, OH

#6391 Jul 12, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Likely also a domestic incident, not an outside crime to be detered by the knowledge that virtually every home is armed.
It changes nothing.
Kennesaw still has the lowest crime rate in Cobb county and the numbers are signicficantly lower.
You aren't proving anything. BTW, you are aware that Boortz lives in the Atlanta area and is going to be very familiar with the news there?
Duke for Mayor

Hartville, OH

#6392 Jul 12, 2012
I guess Mr. Kelley's body just fell out of the sky into his own driveway.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6393 Jul 12, 2012
Kelley’s death marks the fifth homicide in unincorporated Cobb County in 2012, police said.
Duke for Mayor

Hartville, OH

#6394 Jul 12, 2012
Somebody posted lies again...I am just pointing that out.

1) There is crime in Kennesaw.

2) It does have a relatively low crime rate, but when compared with other cities of similar size and characteristics, the statistics are reasonably comparable (ie Kent, Ohio).

3) The gun statute has never been enforced...ever, and there are exclusions for those who don't want to own a gun.

4) There's no reliable statistical study that has ever concluded any relationship between the enactment of the unenforced statute, and any effect upon crime rates in Kennesaw, either positive or negative.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Hartville, OH

#6395 Jul 12, 2012
Buckeye

Dayton, OH

#6396 Jul 12, 2012
I guess Mr.Kelley's domestic partner is going to be interviewed in depth by the police.

As I said, Have you lived in Kennesaw? I have.

Two of your articles are about the same molester. Child molestation is NOT the kind of crime detered by gun ownership.
A body found along I-75 that just happenes to be near Kennesaw? Again, the crime occured somewhere else.
You are really grasping at straws trying to win an arguement where you are comparing apples to oranges. Of the 5 crimes you mentioned, only 2 actually took place in Kennesaw. Only 1 involved a gun. Just 1, and that is recent.
That is no lie. You can keep desperately hunting for stuff on Google if you want. You are only wasting your own time.
I've proven my point.
Duke for Mayor

Hartville, OH

#6397 Jul 12, 2012
Buckeye wrote:
I guess Mr.Kelley's domestic partner is going to be interviewed in depth by the police.
As I said, Have you lived in Kennesaw? I have.
Two of your articles are about the same molester. Child molestation is NOT the kind of crime detered by gun ownership.
A body found along I-75 that just happenes to be near Kennesaw? Again, the crime occured somewhere else.
You are really grasping at straws trying to win an arguement where you are comparing apples to oranges. Of the 5 crimes you mentioned, only 2 actually took place in Kennesaw. Only 1 involved a gun. Just 1, and that is recent.
That is no lie. You can keep desperately hunting for stuff on Google if you want. You are only wasting your own time.
I've proven my point.
You've proven nothing. If you're asserting that Kennesaw's crime rates over the past twenty five years have somehow been affected by the city's gun ordinance, I'm saying that there's simply no real evidence to support that assertion.

Crime happens everywhere, and typically the rates per capita are higher in places of higher population density.

The NRA loves to point to Kennesaw as an example of how gun possession produces lower crime rates, but there's no evidence to support that conclusion.

That's all.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/oh/kent/crim...

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ga/kennesaw/...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Hartville, OH

#6398 Jul 12, 2012
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6399 Jul 12, 2012
Buckeye wrote:
I guess Mr.Kelley's domestic partner is going to be interviewed in depth by the police.
Why would they do that when 3 strangers have been charged with his murder?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6400 Jul 12, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
He had no drugs or alcohol in his system. That information was released immediately. The eye witnesses that have given interviews are saying they saw Zim on top of Martin and that immediately after murdering him, Zim was up and walking around talking. The same eye witnesses also have said since the beginning there was no concrete in that area, so Zim's story about having his head bashed into the cement is all a lie. Listen to his pathetic brother's interviews, Zim claims he was in the verge of death. couldn't breath, was almost passed out. Yet he also claims he made a conscience effort to move from the concrete (which wasn't there), can remember every detail and over powered a younger and more physically fit teen and then shot him? Yeah sure. He had him on the ground from the get go. His mission that day was to be the hero by attacking a teenager whose only fault was his skin color. I can't wait til he's in general population.
Oh, so now he was asking questions too? How did you pull that one out of your hat? Or is that all over the internet too? LOL!
free

Sidney, OH

#6404 Jul 13, 2012
You don't think criminals, especially locals, know folks from Kennesaw pack ? And like any big urban city, stupid criminals think they can go to a rural area as an easy mark and bust a move home with a quick buck. Meth idiots lose their inhibitions anyway.
We have nimrods from Dayton and Lima converge in Shelby County ending up spending alot more time here than they figured. If more citizens packed there would be less jail expenses and less overpopulation of transient inmates.
In the Middle East Muslim irrational behavior is explained on the hot environment constantly cooking their brains. In the US it's the educational system that cooks the criminal's brains. Go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 30 min Hoo De doo 20,033
Visiting from out of town, what best hip hop cl... 7 hr Heard some things 1
Coming to Cincinnati? 13 hr News 1
omg!!!!! you must read this!!!! Sun Take that to the ... 2
Fireworks Sat Traveler 3
Josie Boots has gotten hot Jun 27 Truth 1
Deane Davis Jun 25 Angie 3
More from around the web

Loveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Loveland Mortgages